Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: eagle on May 02, 2017, 08:49:07 PM
notice the difference between the 2 and check the date they joined the forum

https://gyazo.com/013042e4657d2a24413409a47360c784

Who are you talking to?

Rix Gins

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 02, 2017, 08:43:17 PM
Please delete my account completely from this forum.

RoseGirl

Found the following in the Rules thread. 
QuoteAccount Deletion:  BellGab.com does not allow the deletion of user accounts.  If you wish to discontinue your use of the forum, we ask that you simply stop using the forum.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 02, 2017, 08:50:26 PM
Who are you talking to?

RattyPatty has changed his username to Rosegirl.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 02, 2017, 08:52:36 PM
RattyPatty has changed his username to Rosegirl.

Are you referring to Mr. Ratty Patty?

aldousburbank

Because a BellGabber from this site is now using a Netherlands proxy account to attempt to hack into The Blue Moon Forum on my website, I have forwarded your information to my server and have been instructed to completely leave this website. All attempts to change my admin password have failed and are now being tracked. Also, please be advised that any posts appearing on the BellGab site claiming to be from me are, in fact, fraudulent. A separate account, mimicking my account, has been set up by the same proxy.

RoseGirl

How do we know you are not the imposter?

mikuthing01

Because a BellGabber from this site is now using a Netherlands proxy account to attempt to hack into The Blue Moon Forum on my website, I have forwarded your information to my server and have been instructed to completely leave this website. All attempts to change my admin password have failed and are now being tracked. Also, please be advised that any posts appearing on the BellGab site claiming to be from me are, in fact, fraudulent. A separate account, mimicking my account, has been set up by the same proxy.

RoseGirl

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rix Gins on May 02, 2017, 08:52:23 PM
Found the following in the Rules thread.

Muha...Muhahaha...Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhSW9vDTRyY

RoseGirl

Het was niet mij. Alleen uit Rusland met liefde.

vrede!

Don't worry RoseCunt, after Art dies, I'll torture you next.

zeebo

Damn now for sure we're all going on double secret probation.

Keylogger installed. Tracking.

Quote from: rekcuf on May 02, 2017, 09:06:28 PM
Don't worry RoseCunt, after Art dies, I'll torture you next.

use the white room. i love it when only after a few days they start to vomit. what comes next is most STIMULATING, LONG LASTING, and REPEATABLE.

WOTR

RoseGirl

Meh, at least it is a hacker, and not a stalker.

I know you are going to consider this proof that I am the evil behind the problems... But I'm surfing from the Netherlands right now.  I love my VPN (if it really were me I would then route my traffic through TOR and well... It really does not matter.)  The point is that while I may not be MV, I am showing up as being from the Netherlands, Ja?

Posts appearing on Bellgab that look like they are from you are from "RosegirI", not "rosegirl" and if you took a few moments to look at that account you would very quickly discover which poster is trying to appear as you. Imitation, flattery and all of that.

Quote from: WOTR on May 02, 2017, 09:14:14 PM
Meh, at least it is a hacker, and not a stalker.

I know you are going to consider this proof that I am the evil behind the problems... But I'm surfing from the Netherlands right now.  I love my VPN (if it really were me I would then route my traffic through TOR and well... It really does not matter.)  The point is that while I may not be MV, I am showing up as being from the Netherlands, Ja?

Posts appearing on Bellgab that look like they are from you are from "RosegirI", not "rosegirl" and if you took a few moments to look at that account you would very quickly discover which poster is trying to appear as you. Imitation, flattery and all of that.

RoseGirl

Take care, see you in a few months

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on May 02, 2017, 09:12:53 PM
use the white room. i love it when only after a few days they start to vomit. what comes next is most STIMULATING, LONG LASTING, and REPEATABLE.

I'll start with the fingernails and toenails, then teeth, etc...

Quote from: rekcuf on May 02, 2017, 09:17:49 PM
I'll start with the fingernails and toenails, then teeth, etc...

old school. i get it.

GravitySucks

Emergency GabCast?

Penis MV

Quote from: WOTR on May 02, 2017, 09:14:14 PM
... if you took a few moments to look at that account you would very quickly discover which poster is trying to appear as you...

Mr Fidget?

ItsOver

RoseGirl
We'll miss you, MV.  Post often.

4chan 1 RoseGirl 0

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on May 02, 2017, 09:22:23 PM
We'll miss you, MV.  Post often.

Wait, I thought I was MV.  :o