mikuthing01

Jewleigh OyVey Bell

"Shut It Down" Bell

mikuthing01

Shitaytay Bell
Felicia Bell
Watermelondrea Bell

scottydawg

Melody Angelica Bell has a nice RING to it!  ;) :)

Quote from: RoseGirI on May 02, 2017, 05:54:21 PM
Such naughty little BellGabbers. Eagle is going to get such a strap-on drilling tonight.  >:(

I really thought RoseGirl had revealed an until now well hidden sense of humor, or just decided to chill.  I should have know better.

Hog

Quote from: RoseGirl on March 25, 2017, 06:09:55 PM
Art, you may be surprised.

Up here, the equivalent of the FBI is called CSIS. And a while back THEY contacted ME because, apparently someone from BellGab was trying to both hack into my web site and was also sending threatening messages to me. My site, apparently, is housed on the same server as several web sites from the Canadian government.

Anyway, I soon found out that CSIS monitors all this stuff, in a big way...so I am sure the FBI is also monitoring 4chan. They probably have tracks on it already.

So best of luck. I hope they catch the scum.
The FBI is akin to our RCMP Royal Canadian Mounted Police  both are federal policing entities.
CSIS (Canadian Security Intelligence Service) is akin to the US CIA (Central Intelligence Agency), these are both intelligence agencies.
The guys with the earbuds and suits are pretty serious people.

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on May 02, 2017, 10:24:09 PM
The FBI is akin to our RCMP Royal Canadian Mounted Police  both are federal policing entities.
CSIS (Canadian Security Intelligence Service) is akin to the US CIA (Central Intelligence Agency), these are both intelligence agencies.

peace
Hog

Go fuck yourself, dickface!  >:(

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 02, 2017, 10:25:14 PM
Go fuck yourself, dickface!  >:(
And good day to you!

peace
Hog

mikuthing01

Quote from: Hog on May 02, 2017, 10:24:09 PM

peace
Hog

RoseGirl is full of shit and just wants her account and posts scrubbed from the net so her clients cant google her and find out their card reader is batshit insane lesbian.

mikuthing01

Art WhyIsDaddyInTheGround Bell Jr.

Injuredbyadrone Bell

Shots fired Bell

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on May 02, 2017, 10:32:24 PM
RoseGirl is full of shit and just wants her account and posts scrubbed from the net so her clients cant google her and find out their card reader is batshit insane lesbian.

LOL @ "clients".

Hog

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on May 02, 2017, 10:32:24 PM
Cool, I was just referencing her assertion that the FBI and CSIS roles were the same.
I'm surprised she still posts here.
"I can see your future, your future is in the cards."  "Now where's my twenty bucks?"

peace
Hog

K_Dubb

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 02, 2017, 10:21:12 PM
I really thought RoseGirl had revealed an until now well hidden sense of humor, or just decided to chill.  I should have know better.

I think she found herself having fun for a minute and couldn't handle the remorse.

zeebo

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 02, 2017, 10:52:31 PM
I think she found herself having fun for a minute and couldn't handle the remorse.

I'd lay low my friend.  Given the Netherlands connection we've learned about, people might start poking around into your interest in various Northern European recipes.

ge30542

Akwilly Bell.

K_Dubb

Quote from: zeebo on May 02, 2017, 10:59:56 PM
I'd lay low my friend.  Given the Netherlands connection we've learned about, people might start poking around into your interest in various Northern European recipes.

Good call.  I'll tiptoe quietly out of here, or as quietly as one can in these klompen.

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on May 02, 2017, 10:59:56 PM

I don't think k_dubb sticks his finger in the dykes. I could be wrong.

Catsmile

Terri Bell
            Fi Bell
     Kanna Bell
      Bendi Bell
      Sham Bell
       Horri Bell
       Dora Bell
Breekuh Bell
      Hells Bell
         Ma Bell
    Liberty Bell
      Avail Bell
Regretta Bell

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 02, 2017, 08:43:17 PM
Because a BellGabber from this site is now using a Netherlands proxy account to attempt to hack into The Blue Moon Forum on my website, I have forwarded your information to my server and have been instructed to completely leave this website. All attempts to change my admin password have failed and are now being tracked. Also, please be advised that any posts appearing on the BellGab site claiming to be from me are, in fact, fraudulent. A separate account, mimicking my account, has been set up by the same proxy.

Please delete my account completely from this forum.

RoseGirl

Heh heh

I mean heh heh.

Kolchak

Because a BellGabber from this site is now using a Netherlands proxy account to attempt to hack into The Blue Moon Forum on my website, I have forwarded your information to my server and have been instructed to completely leave this website. All attempts to change my admin password have failed and are now being tracked. Also, please be advised that any posts appearing on the BellGab site claiming to be from me are, in fact, fraudulent. A separate account, mimicking my account, has been set up by the same proxy.

RoseGirl

You just watched your VHS copy of "The Net," didn't you?

zeebo

Quote from: Kolchak on May 03, 2017, 12:00:12 AM
You just watched your VHS copy of "The Net," didn't you?

Or maybe "Hackers"?  In any case let's hope it wasn't "Tron".

Ding Bell
Bonk Bell

luicfer6G6

RoseGirl

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 02, 2017, 10:52:31 PM
It was getting pretty light hearted for a day...