• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Laurakinch

Quote from: Lord Grantham on August 21, 2017, 01:29:16 PM

And this is the man that you consider to be such a hero.

This dumb SOB is thinking 'Fuck you sun I don't need eclipse glasses to look at you! I'm Donald Trump!'

As usual the moron is showing everyone his complete lack of intelligence and common sense. I hope the fucker goes blind.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Lord Grantham on August 21, 2017, 01:11:54 PM

Trump "Do I need those gay looking glasses to look at this thing
Science Adviser "No sir, you are the President. You can use binoculars"
Trump "You damn straight"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Laurakinch on August 21, 2017, 01:49:50 PM
This dumb SOB is thinking 'Fuck you sun I don't need eclipse glasses to look at you! I'm Donald Trump!'

As usual the moron is showing everyone his complete lack of intelligence and common sense. I hope the fucker goes blind.

I wish you'd say how you really feel girl.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

The Nazis used hope that people would go blind too.  :(

Anyway, if that's what you really want you should just have him look at you.  :P

Laurakinch

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 21, 2017, 02:10:33 PM
The Nazis used hope that people would go blind too.  :(

Anyway, if that's what you really want you should just have him look at you.  :P

Go have sex with your blow-up doll you pathetic loser.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Laurakinch on August 21, 2017, 02:18:12 PM
Go have sex with your blow-up doll you pathetic loser.

K, I named her Laura in honor of you.  ;)

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Dr.Barbie MD MD on August 21, 2017, 12:17:46 PM
All my barbie dolls are acting very weird today. Wonder why?

Because Trump's ass blocked the sun.

Gd5150

And just when he said that the sun dimmed in brightness across the country. Such a powerful hero to the world. His power grace going beyond just politics, it spans across the universe. More powerful that you could possibly imagine.

3OctaveFart

Those photos are going to be meme fodder for a good long while.

Someone should have shouted, "The New York Times said not to look!"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 21, 2017, 03:49:40 PM
Those photos are going to be meme fodder for a good long while.

Trump tweet

'The fake news said looking directly at the sun is harmful. Their falling sales have generated this false and fake lie!. Golf!"

Juan

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 21, 2017, 03:49:40 PM
Now that's funny.

albrecht

Trump was pissed off there was a glowing orb that he and he and other world leaders could do a "laying on of hands."

albrecht

Trump was pissed off there was a glowing orb that he and he and other world leaders couldn't do a "laying on of hands."

Juan

Trump began his speech without a seeing eye dog or a white cane, so he appears to be able to see.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Juan on August 21, 2017, 07:04:45 PM
Trump began his speech without a seeing eye dog or a white cane, so he appears to be able to see.

And for his years and years of telling Obama to get out of Afghanistan.....The waste of money, lives and resources....?   My my, might he now actually be facing reality?

Naaa...He's been told the facts of life by the grown ups.  ::)

Gd5150

Uh oh, he called for Americans to stand together as one in peace and hormony, criticized bigotry and hatred. We know what happened last time he used those "white suprecicasist dog whistles". He can't fool us with those hateful terms like peace and love. 😏

Juan

Lindsey Graham appears to be having a war orgasm.

Kidnostad3

"General Obama was a really lousy general. General Ron Paul is also a lousy general."

analog kid

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 21, 2017, 07:21:25 PM
Uh oh, he called for Americans to stand together as one in peace and hormony, criticized bigotry and hatred. We know what happened last time he used those "white suprecicasist dog whistles". He can't fool us with those hateful terms like peace and love. 😏

Is this person serious or a troll?

Gd5150

Quote from: analog kid on August 21, 2017, 07:48:23 PM
Is this person serious or a troll?

It was sarcasm. Welcome to Bellgab.

starrmtn001

President Donald Trump's Explosive Military Address to the Nation!  8.21.17.

https://youtu.be/TmdwmxfYiOw

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr.Barbie MD MD on August 21, 2017, 12:17:46 PM
All my barbie dolls are acting very weird today. Wonder why?

Probably need another spanking.  Then you can take them out dancing later when you've dried all their tears.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 21, 2017, 10:35:28 PM
Probably need another spanking.  Then you can take them out dancing later when you've dried all their tears.

Perhaps it's just another indication of how all British men are gay...even the straight ones.  ;)

starrmtn001

Hannity Reacts To Trump’s Speech On Afghanistan.  8.21.17.

https://youtu.be/d9uJrLrc_Js

Lt.Uhura

Trump began his speech reading a preared statement off teleprompters without a seeing eye dog or a white cane, so he appears to be able to see.

FIFY.

Yorkshire pud

Wow!!!!
Breitbart slams Trump “flip-flop” on war
Steve Bannon is back at Breitbart, and reportedly ready for war with Jared Kushner if Trump deviates from the platform he ran on. A Breitbart staffer issued this warning: "we're prepared to help Paul Ryan rally votes for impeachment.”

Not sure how Bannon going for Jared will go (not well?). And how things change; Former President Bannon isn't happy with his former plaything.... :-\

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 21, 2017, 10:53:50 PM
Former President Bannon isn't happy

Stop chewing datura. I'm telling you this as a professional.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 21, 2017, 10:37:34 PM
Perhaps it's just another indication of how all British men are gay...even the straight ones.  ;)

So what you are saying is, they just don't sound gay, they are gay.  *looks over at the pud*

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 21, 2017, 10:53:50 PM
Wow!!!!
Not sure how Bannon going for Jared will go (not well?). And how things change; Former President Bannon isn't happy with his former plaything.... :-\

Yep, Breitbart and other conservative media is pissed. This is not what they signed up for.

http://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/899809485031473153