• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 23, 2017, 05:47:47 PM
This guy likes Arpaio?! They were just busting him on stuff that they could, he did a lot more that they didn't bust him on. He should rot in prison in the worst way possible.

I don't think he's a great guy either but they didn't try to charge him with any of that stuff but instead charged him with contempt when he wouldn't go along with their decree to not follow the law. That should tell you all you need to know about the "ethics" of the previous administration.  ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 23, 2017, 05:58:42 PM
I don't think he's a great guy either but they didn't try to charge him with any of that stuff but instead charged him with contempt when he wouldn't go along with their decree to not follow the law. That should tell you all you need to know about the "ethics" of the previous administration.  ;)

Sorry again. I think they should just shoot him. Letting him rot in prison is inhumane.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 23, 2017, 05:51:48 PM
Sorry, I didn't hear that part. He isn't giving us many details though so I guess we will have to wait and pay...I mean, see.

Maybe we can all get read in on current operations planning. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 23, 2017, 06:02:34 PM

If there is one. Trump all has it up there in his head, that's why his presidency has been such a successful success. 5d chess, remember.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 23, 2017, 06:02:34 PM

We don't need to. It's pretty obvious. Perpetual war against a diffuse and never-ending enemy while more of our rights and freedoms are taken away in favor of a fascist police state. I read 1984 in high school.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 23, 2017, 06:08:11 PM
We don't need to. It's pretty obvious. Perpetual war against a diffuse and never-ending enemy while more of our rights and freedoms are taken away in favor of a fascist police state. I read 1984 in high school.

Brought to you by the Ministry of Peace.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 23, 2017, 06:08:11 PM

Okay, what's your solution? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 23, 2017, 06:14:01 PM
Brought to you by the Ministry of Peace.

Exactly! It's why I think it's incredibly brave of Trump to fight against this and it's why I voted for him. I'm not even religious but I want to pray for him now. Who knows what horrors those monsters are planning for him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmAVyowgDVE

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 23, 2017, 06:14:19 PM
Okay, what's your solution?

Dunno. Bend over and keep taking it?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 23, 2017, 02:30:43 PM
A young woman being mown down by a nazi loving thug wasn't fake...

No, it wasn't.

It also doesn't have a thing to do with Trump or the issues facing this country.  But the Fake News Media, the ''Progressive'' Fascist rioters and their supporters, and virtue signalers like you, are the ones who took advantage of her death.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 23, 2017, 03:09:51 PM
They weren't left wing terrorists. Unless of course you think the millions who died in WW2 fighting Nazism were also left wing terrorists. And the KKK and nazis have a point?

Well, let's see.

Left wing - check
Terrorists - check.  This group has been rioting, attacking police, blocking access, burning our downtowns, looting stores, and setting cars and buildings on fire for years now, under a variety of names.  Now they are violently attacking random people (usually from behind) who are at rallies other than theirs.  Some of their victims are journalists and bystanders.

Is that what the Americans in Europe saving your asses were doing?  Are the snot nosed losers playing pretend ''Nazi'' doing what Hitler and the real Nazis were doing?

Have you condemmed the Marxists and Islamic terrorists yet, and demanded those speaking on their behalf be silenced?  Or attacked?  Or their statues and literature be removed?  Or anything?  Or are you only interested in piling on when it comes to slandering the president?

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 23, 2017, 03:33:43 PM
What, relatives in WW2? I had two great uncles in the navy get killed, an uncle who was in the Air force in North Africa, and a grandfather who was in reserved services back home. Do I win the internet?

Why were they fighting, if not for our rights - even speech we don't agree with.  What were they fighting for if not to keep invaders from the country - in this case radical Islam.  What would they they think of our weakness and political correctness.

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 23, 2017, 03:44:27 PM
Lmao!!!! Yes antifa fighting a couple of 1 toofed white supremacists is the same as the greatest generation standing together against Germany & Japan almost achieving world wide domination...

Can you believe these people?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 23, 2017, 04:09:28 PM

Nope...Nazis are intrinsically evil..(The sentiment is the same) Keep up Barbie.

But not Marxists, not Islamic terrorists, not the people who support them, speak on their behalf, and hold rallies for it?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 23, 2017, 04:18:11 PM
We are going on 16 years at war with Afghanistan. Trump is going to keep it going. Why?...

Well, the last eight were retreat and surrender, so it's not like eight years of hard fighting. 

The US is worse off with an Afghanistan under control of radical Islam, and that's what would be the case if we pulled out.  No one likes it, but face it - Obama left an absolute mess in every aspect of foreign policy, across the board.  Trump deserves a chance to at least try leave it to someone strong enough to keep the mullahs or ISIS from taking it. 

No more nation building, hand it over to a military dictatorship that can keep power and be done with it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 23, 2017, 07:24:33 PM
No more nation building, hand it over to a military dictatorship that can keep power and be done with it.

Cuz they're always so stable and non-corrupt?   :D

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 23, 2017, 05:47:47 PM
This guy likes Arpaio?! They were just busting him on stuff that they could, he did a lot more that they didn't bust him on. He should rot in prison in the worst way possible. Mainly for not giving a shit about American/Mexicans that were victimized.

Illegal aliens aren't American/Mexicans.  They aren't even Mexican-Americans.

If Bush, Clinton, Bush II, and Obama had been doing their jobs, Joe Arpaio wouldn't have had to.  He was protecting his community.  Believe it or not, cartel members, latin gang members, and other criminals illegally here from south of the border are responsible for an enormous amount of crime in our country.  And no one is supposed to do anything about it, not even a sherriff in a border state?  Bullshit.

Yorkshire pud

In other news  Fusion GPS, the investigation company that employs Christopher Steele, the ex spook who had the info about Clinton and Trump; Yesterday submitted 20000 pages of surveilance documents to Chuck Clancy's buddies, together with a ten hour testimony under oath. The transcripts have been given approval for release by Fusion GPS.... Its all going to be fine. That's why Trump is obsessed with ranting at Senators and Congressmen about why they won't get rid of Mueller or shut down any talk of Russia/Trump campaign.  Ten hours is a lot to transcribe, a week? Then of course Clancy has to get it released. If he so chooses....  ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 23, 2017, 07:27:17 PM
Cuz they're always so stable and non-corrupt?   :D

Learn anything from Obama cutting and running in Iraq?

Iraq and Afghanistan weren't that far from being able to stand on their own when Berock Obama took office.  Eight years of incompetence and weakness created the current situation.  It's better to get them back to where having a few US military around for a time will keep the lid on things until they can do so themselves, than just walk away.

PS, better for us.  I don't think this should be about the people there

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 23, 2017, 07:41:51 PM
Learn anything from Obama cutting and running in Iraq?

Iraq and Afghanistan weren't that far from being able to stand on their own when Berock Obama took office.  Eight years of incompetence and weakness created the current situation.  It's better to get them back to where having a few US military are around for a time to keep the lid on things, than just walk away.

PS, better for us.  I don't think this should be about the people there

Oh? It was about the people there when Bush decided they were worth blanket bombing.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 23, 2017, 07:45:47 PM
Oh? It was about the people there when Bush decided they were worth blanket bombing.

First off, we didn't ''blanket bomb'' them, although there are always errors and civilian causalties in war.  That's part of why war is hell.  Second, I didn't agree with attacking Iraq or Afghanistan, and I'm not going to support that decision now.  Third, see my post above regarding staying there now for our national security, not theirs.

He also said Islam is the ''religion of peace'', so, you know.

Gd5150

Saddam Hussein ignored 19 UN resolutions all through the 90s and the beginning of the W presidency. Under Clinton he kicked UN inspectors out of Iraq. For 20 years every intelligence agency in the western world confirmed he had WMDs and a nucular program. He was given chance after chance to cooperate with the US and the UN. He declined. He was a threat to the United States and the free world. Now he's not. Mission accomplished. Hindsight is 20/20.

QuoteEarlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.

Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the Middle East and around the world.

Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons. - Bill Clinton 1998

Where things failed was when we elected an idiot Barack Obama to president and he decided short sided political gains were more important than long term national security and the start of the Middle East becoming a westernized allie again.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 23, 2017, 08:11:39 PM
Saddam Hussein ignored 19 UN resolutions all through the 90s and the beginning of the W presidency. Under Clinton he kicked UN inspectors out of Iraq. For 20 years every intelligence agency in the western world confirmed he had WMDs and a nucular program. He was given chance after chance to cooperate with the US and the UN. He declined. He was a threat to the United States and the free world. Now he's not. Mission accomplished. Hindsight is 20/20.

Where things failed was when we elected an idiot Barack Obama to president and he decided short sided political gains were more important than long term national security and the start of the Middle East becoming a westernized allie again.

This, alone, justified his demise

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/salaries-for-suicide-bombers/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 23, 2017, 08:16:10 PM
This, alone, justified his demise

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/salaries-for-suicide-bombers/

I didn't look at the story but couldn't that have been just some war propaganda? We know that the mainstream media together with the CIA and MIC are what the the deep state is now.

"U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said Wednesday."

=Schlyder=

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 23, 2017, 03:09:51 PM
They weren't left wing terrorists. Unless of course you think the millions who died in WW2 fighting Nazism were also left wing terrorists. And the KKK and nazis have a point?

LOL  you are equating Antifa leftards with those who actually fought the Nazis in WWII?  LOL  too funny. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 23, 2017, 08:26:08 PM
I didn't look at the story but couldn't that have been just some war propaganda? We know that the mainstream media together with the CIA and MIC are what the the deep state is now.

"U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said Wednesday."

You will have to decide by yourself what you choose to believe. It was widely reported both before and after the war. Afterwards they reported that removing Saddam, which caused the payments to end, did not cause the suicide bombing to end. Just another damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Gd5150

Quote from: Chris Hansen on August 23, 2017, 08:25:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF-KmVMIpJg

What's with that clip of the so-called "neo-Nazis" marching. It's bothered me since the first time I saw it. It looks like the scene from a movie. It's shot at 24fps. It's nicely lit. There are multiple angles as the angry neo-Nazis march politely past and around the camera operators. I believe I even saw an aireal shot. None of the media shots look anything like that. It was nighttime and theyre carrying tiki torches. The only thing the camera should see is what's lit up by the torches. It just looks fake. Like a movie. Or maybe they were shooting footage for some assbackwards pro neo-Nazi propaganda video. Something has always looked staged about this video. Does anyone know who produced the original? Edit: ok it says Vice News®. Bizzare. That's HBOs news program.

Below is what it looks like when you shoot by the light of tiki torches. Everything is very dark, and very orange.

Here's another video from that Friday night. Dark
https://youtu.be/qjfAEHg-vwg