• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 23, 2017, 08:33:07 PM
You will have to decide by yourself what you choose to believe. It was widely reported both before and after the war. Afterwards they reported that removing Saddam, which caused the payments to end, did not cause the suicide bombing to end. Just another damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Given what I know now I choose not.  ;)

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 23, 2017, 08:54:06 PM
What's with that clip of the so-called "neo-Nazis" marching. It's bothered me since the first time I saw it. It looks like the scene from a movie. It's shot at 24fps. It's nicely lit. There are multiple angles as the angry neo-Nazis march politely past and around the camera operators. I believe I even saw an aireal shot. None of the media shots look anything like that. It was nighttime and theyre carrying tiki torches. The only thing the camera should see is what's lit up by the torches. It just looks fake. Like a movie. Or maybe they were shooting footage for some assbackwards pro neo-Nazi propaganda video. Something has always looked staged about this video. Does anyone know who produced the original? Edit: ok it says Vice News®. Bizzare. That's HBOs news program.

Below is what it looks like when you shoot by the light of tiki torches. Everything is very dark, and very orange.

Here's another video from that Friday night. Dark
https://youtu.be/qjfAEHg-vwg

It's time we start punching more Nazi's!

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 23, 2017, 08:16:10 PM
This, alone, justified his demise

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/salaries-for-suicide-bombers/

WE were funding Palestinian terrorists as well (PLO, Fatah, PA), and continue to do so.  So does Israel.  So does the EU.  So do other Arab countries.

Even if he did have WMDs, he wasn't a threat to us, and wasn't even the worst of the regional dictators.  In fact he kept a lid on things there.  Bush II mostly wanted to attack him because he purportedly tried to assassinate Bush I, and there was a sense that we didn't finish the job in the 1991 Gulf War, among other reasons not connected to national security.

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 23, 2017, 08:16:10 PM
This, alone, justified his demise

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/salaries-for-suicide-bombers/

Berock Obama and John Kerry sent planeloads of unmarked bills - billions of dollars not authorized by Congress, and an illegal violation of US sanctions - to the state sponsors of terror who run Iran.

It's time to pull them out of their spider holes and put them on trial

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 23, 2017, 03:23:56 PM

And the thugs carrying torches and nazi flags are not terrorists? Sympathiser. Still, Trump's days are numbered, will you still post here how he's winning after he's gone?  :-\

Whether he goes or stays.  Everyone here knows that you will still be around to shitpost routinely about Trump for years to come.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 23, 2017, 04:07:45 PM

Yeah, but no-one cares what you think...Get over it.  ;)
that's what I keep telling you.  And yet.....

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 23, 2017, 08:11:39 PM
Saddam Hussein ignored 19 UN resolutions all through the 90s and the beginning of the W presidency. Under Clinton he kicked UN inspectors out of Iraq. For 20 years every intelligence agency in the western world confirmed he had WMDs and a nucular program. He was given chance after chance to cooperate with the US and the UN. He declined. He was a threat to the United States and the free world. Now he's not. Mission accomplished. Hindsight is 20/20.

Where things failed was when we elected an idiot Barack Obama to president and he decided short sided political gains were more important than long term national security and the start of the Middle East becoming a westernized allie again.

I also believe he had WMD's.  He had plenty of time to move them to Syria and/or bury them in the sand.  I'm also sure that he wanted to become a nuclear power.  What pissed me off is that Bush used 9/11 as an excuse to go after Saddam.  I'm of the opinion that Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 24, 2017, 02:34:14 AM
I also believe he had WMD's.  He had plenty of time to move them to Syria and/or bury them in the sand.  I'm also sure that he wanted to become a nuclear power.

::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 24, 2017, 02:35:46 AM

Coming from the person that thinks 9/11 was an inside job, I'll take that as a compliment.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 24, 2017, 02:37:51 AM
Coming from the person that thinks 9/11 was an inside job, I'll take that as a compliment.  ;)

You're big on sentiments and light on proof. No rational person believes the official story and it was proven that there were no WMDs. Bush even made fun of that fact at a dinner. Remember? Probably not. You're just the kind of Cletus the warhawks love. No memory, buys whatever they tell him.  ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 24, 2017, 02:41:45 AM
You're big on sentiments and light on proof. No rational person believes the official story and it was proven that there were no WMDs. Bush even made fun of that fact at a dinner. Remember? Probably not. You're just the kind of Cletus the warhawks love. No memory, buys whatever they tell him.  ;D

As I said in the post, I believe that Bush used 9/11 as an excuse to go to war with Iraq.  I have a lot of misgivings about the war and what has happened since most of it due to Obama.  I was also against our involvement in Bosnia and Libya and our siding against Assad in Syria so please tell me where I'm a hawk.

I don't know what happened to Building 7 but I'm not ready to say the Bush presidency acted with treacherous intent.  Nor do I think Sandy Hook was something else besides a tragedy but you can carry on with your indoctrination by Alex Jones. ;D ;)

GravitySucks

WMDs were found. Plenty of chemical weapons. Bush never chose to repudiate the MSM, probably b cause the source of the chemical weapons might have been a three letter agency.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/14/world/middleeast/us-casualties-of-iraq-chemical-weapons.html

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2014/10/16/new-york-times-reports-wmd-found-in-iraq

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/media-jan-june04-nytimes_05-26/

Jackstar

it was proven that there were no WMDs

Twenty push-ups. Do it now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 24, 2017, 02:58:43 AM
As I said in the post, I believe that Bush used 9/11 as an excuse to go to war with Iraq.  I have a lot of misgivings about the war and what has happened since most of it due to Obama.  I was also against our involvement in Bosnia and Libya and our siding against Assad in Syria so please tell me where I'm a hawk.

I don't know what happened to Building 7 but I'm not ready to say the Bush presidency acted with treacherous intent.  Nor do I think Sandy Hook was something else besides a tragedy but you can carry on with your indoctrination by Alex Jones. ;D ;)

I'll carry on thinking for myself.  ;)

I'm not sure if you read what I wrote earlier so I'll give you a recap. I was watching a general try to sell war with NK to us on the news today. He started off framing Kim as certifiably insane. Then the interviewer asked if he's cerifiably insane can we really even take his threats as credible. The general answered that while he most certainly is certifiably insane he has streaks of rationality.  :D

You may enjoy swallowing that kind of horseshit but I think most are fed up with the steady diet of this that the establishment keeps trying to feed us.  ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 24, 2017, 03:07:19 AM
I'll carry on thinking for myself.  ;)

I'm not sure if you read what I wrote earlier so I'll give you a recap. I was watching a general try to sell war with NK to us on the news today. He started off framing Kim as certifiably insane. Then the interviewer asked if he's cerifiably insane can we really even take his threats as credible. The general answered that while he most certainly is certifiably insane he has streaks of rationality.  :D

You may enjoy swallowing that kind of horseshit but I think most are fed up with the steady diet of this that the establishment keeps trying to feed us.  ;)

Well, I agree with you in your doubts that Kim has any rationality. As for the general, he can go fuck himself.  I have no desire to see the world plunged into nuclear chaos.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on August 22, 2017, 11:03:01 PM
Trump just returned from yet another vacation, during which he took 2 side trips. His adult children and their families are constantly flying to and fro. Meanwhile, the Secret Service said covering him and his entire extended family is costing so much, they will run out of money to pay their staff by September!

So why are taxpayers like me expected to pick up the tab for this campaign-style rally in Phoenix which serves no purpose other than to feed Trump's own bottomless ego. FFS!         

http://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/ej-montini/2017/08/22/secret-service-bankrupted-by-trump-ego-trips-phoenix/588781001/

That is what I kept saying when Obama kept going to cities to make campaign speeches  for himself and others during his Presidency.  Enjoy!  :D ;)

=Schlyder=

Quote from: 21st Century Man on August 24, 2017, 03:16:00 AM
That is what I kept saying when Obama kept going to cities to make campaign speeches  for himself and others during his Presidency.  Enjoy!  :D ;)

LOL I just love the cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy of the left. LOL

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 24, 2017, 03:07:19 AM
... I was watching a general try to sell war with NK to us on the news today...

Thanks to Bill Clinton, George W Bush, Berock Obama, and China, North Korea is an emergency.  There are no good answers.  It shouldn't be a surprise there are different views within the Pentagon on how to deal with it.

Quote from: Jackstar on August 24, 2017, 03:20:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzmTtusvjR4

http://enenews.com/

Yeah Fukushima, Chernobyl and 3 Mile Island did a great deal of damage but nothing compared to the holocaust we will see if nuclear bombs are used throughout the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yif-5cKg1Yo

Quote from: =Schlyder= on August 24, 2017, 03:20:13 AM
LOL I just love the cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy of the left. LOL

LOL.  I love hearing them complain about Trump always golfing.  Where were those criticisms during the Obama presidency?  My, what short memories!  Frankly, I could care less whether either of them golfed often.  It's a nice way to unwind and release tension though I've never been an avid golfer.