• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on July 20, 2019, 12:52:06 PM
I admit, I'd read it religiously.

It would quickly degenerate into him waving his tiny hands around in that limp-wristed way of his, and screeching that I was being mean. Interspersed with chunks of doggerel.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 20, 2019, 11:42:34 AM
I'd say it means you want someone to start a General Mudslinging of KDubb and Shreddie thread, dear.  I'd do it myself but the sheer hubris of such an act is staggering, even to one so given to grandiosity.

So would it be a man-on-man, two go in - only one comes out kind of a deal?   Or would the occasional drive-by barrage be allowed or better yet a precision strike from a Norden dropped by the audience?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 20, 2019, 01:02:36 PM
So would it be a man-on-man, two go in - only one comes out kind of a deal?   Or would the occasional drive-by barrage be allowed or better yet a precision strike from a Norden dropped from the audience be allowed?

As long as it's aimed at him, which is what you had in mind, I'm sure.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 20, 2019, 01:06:01 PM
As long as it's aimed at him, which is what you had in mind, I'm sure.

Well.  Not really.................

Clubbing the baby seal yields value in pelts and meat, plus of course is traditional but there is no sport or joy in it.  If the whomping stick comes out, who am I gonna whomp?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 20, 2019, 01:02:36 PM
So would it be a man-on-man, two go in -

Well you've got it right up to about there.  You don't want to know the rest.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 20, 2019, 01:19:27 PM
Well you've got it right up to about there.  You don't want to know the rest.

You certainly do not need the help but........   I do love the work.

^^^^  See there was my drive by moment of the week.   I didn't read your post carefully enough but my response to it is too weird to remove.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 20, 2019, 01:24:40 PM
^^^^  See there was my drive by moment of the week.   I didn't read your post carefully enough but my response to it is too weird to remove.

Hahaha I was actually at a loss for words for a minute.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 20, 2019, 01:28:45 PM

OMG. Am I laughing.   Weasel boy will have no mercy with that but it has to stand as is.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 20, 2019, 01:28:45 PM

That can only be a good thing. Please continue, Walks. It might spare us a fusillade of his pottery.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 20, 2019, 01:31:46 PM
OMG. Am I laughing.   Weasel boy will have no mercy with that but it has to stand as is.

I'm a ferret not a weasel! You fail at even the simplest tasks like rodent identification yet they still allow hapless sputum like you to vote. Which explains a lot.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 20, 2019, 01:32:29 PM
That can only be a good thing. Please continue, Walks. It might spare us a fusillade of his pottery.
It might at that.  About lunch time out his way.     He'll be off to eat a pail of Herring tails in a minute.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 20, 2019, 01:32:29 PM

Oh I have plenty of words now but, out of a deep and abiding respect for Mrs. Walks, I will make like Demosthenes and address them to the sea.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 20, 2019, 01:36:44 PM
Oh I have plenty of words now but, out of a deep and abiding respect for Mrs. Walks, I will make like Demosthenes and address them to the sea.

She says "Thanks!"

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 20, 2019, 01:35:00 PM
I'm a ferret not a weasel! You fail at even the simplest tasks like rodent identification yet they still allow hapless sputum like you to vote. Which explains a lot.

Relax Srinivas.  Relax.  Jeez Louise.  Just one crummy little mistake and you come unglued.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 20, 2019, 02:29:37 PM

Relax Srinivas.  Relax.  Jeez Louise.  Just one crummy little mistake and you come unglued.

You don't realise the strength it takes to wear this turban. Be careful I don't turn wild and charge towards you like an enraged rhinocerid. I'm getting sick and tired of you pasty-white porkers insulting my culture. We gave you lot the Kama Sutra and chicken vindaloo, in return all you give us is a pain in the neck.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 20, 2019, 03:08:01 PM
You don't realise the strength it takes to wear this turban. Be careful I don't turn wild and charge towards you like an enraged rhinocerid. I'm getting sick and tired of you pasty-white porkers insulting my culture. We gave you lot the Kama Sutra and chicken vindaloo, in return all you give us is a pain in the neck.

Come Here Big Daddy!

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 20, 2019, 03:25:29 PM

Come Here Big Daddy!

That's nothing compared to what MV can do.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on July 20, 2019, 03:30:57 PM

That's nothing compared to what MV can do.

Oh no that way leads to Hoverounds and red elephant diapers.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 20, 2019, 09:38:47 AM
Oh you are a raisin man, eh?  Well I will tell you that the flimsy fig-leaf of a few fossilized foreign fruits will not camouflage the fact that your national tart is a tart bereft of all the natural bounty that is usually summoned by the word.  The filling is fraudulent.  In a land rich with strange and wonderful berries (saskatoons, gooseberries, buffalo berries, forsooth!) it is strange that one of these did not make it in, which I can only attribute to the slavish aping of your English cousins whose puerile and unseemly tastes run to the sickly sweet, sticky, gooey, and naughty and who have the teeth to prove it.

To be fair, I was concerned that you were going to point out how few grapes grow in Canada. Instead, you chose a different tactic, and one that is hard to defend (why raisins when we have other bounties of fruits.)

I suppose the only sensible answer is that those bounties belong in a more expressive medium- the pie. Due to the diminutive size, a tart is, by definition, more limited requiring alternative fillings. Where a pie cannot be filled with a rich, sweetened filling without  being overpowering, the humble tart lends itself to such grand and daring experimentation as our forefathers (and, more likely, foremothers) saw fit to use this wonderful filling of choice.

WOTR

Quote from: brig on July 20, 2019, 11:21:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAbmhEZLncc

I am really enjoying the conversation happening in this thread!  Believe me, I HATE to interrupt it with these Erinn YouTube updates, but I felt it was important to share that I actually missed this Erinn LIVE.

Does that mean anything important?

That is part of what was funny when she would complain about the "50 pages" spent complaining about her. I would think that like any thread on this forum it was 20% on topic, and 80% discussing butter tarts and baby seals..

#but I could be wrong.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on July 20, 2019, 04:56:34 PM
To be fair, I was concerned that you were going to point out how few grapes grow in Canada. Instead, you chose a different tactic, and one that is hard to defend (why raisins when we have other bounties of fruits.)

I suppose the only sensible answer is that those bounties belong in a more expressive medium- the pie. Due to the diminutive size, a tart is, by definition, more limited requiring alternative fillings. Where a pie cannot be filled with a rich, sweetened filling without  being overpowering, the humble tart lends itself to such grand and daring experimentation as our forefathers (and, more likely, foremothers) saw fit to use this wonderful filling of choice.

Gawd you are such a Canadian!  Your defense begins with an apology and ends in explanation.  Can these really be the sons of Wolfe and Montcalm?

Just kidding; I'm glad we have such good neighbors, and I would never turn down a butter tart.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 20, 2019, 05:33:29 PM
Gawd you are such a Canadian!  Your defense begins with an apology and ends in explanation.  Can these really be the sons of Wolfe and Montcalm?

Just kidding; I'm glad we have such good neighbors, and I would never turn down a butter tart.

While we are making honest confessions, I should admit that while I enjoy butter tarts, they are not my favourite.  :-[ However, as a proud Canadian, I am honour bound to protect it's reputation.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on July 20, 2019, 05:24:03 PM
That is part of what was funny when she would complain about the "50 pages" spent complaining about her. I would think that like any thread on this forum it was 20% on topic, and 80% discussing butter tarts and baby seals..

#but I could be wrong.
Interesting that even BG follows the "Pareto Principle", of a sort! 

K_Dubb

Brig poem!

It is not true, you can't bargain with God --
Like any good old Jew He'll make a deal.
Amuse Him -- for a while He'll spare the rod.
But bore Him, and He'll bring it down for real.
It's for your sakes, with coffee, shrine, and troll
That I sit down each morning with my smokes
To see who cried, who whined, who bared their soul
As fodder for you fucks to make your jokes.
It's for our very lives on here I plead,
Like Abram for the cities of the plain
Before their hothouse flowers gone to seed
Bent plumy heads beneath the fiery rain,
For I account to Him whose praise I sing:
Please, somebody, do something interesting!

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 20, 2019, 05:37:26 PM

Is this Senda's Abram to whom you refer?

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on July 20, 2019, 05:40:37 PM
Is this Senda's Abram to whom you refer?

Abraham wouldn't fit the meter so I went with his birth name, but you could say the allusion wasn't unconscious.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 20, 2019, 05:37:26 PM
Brig poem!

It is not true, you can't bargain with God --
Like any good old Jew He'll make a deal.
Amuse Him -- for a while He'll spare the rod.
But bore Him, and He'll bring it down for real.
It's for your sakes, with coffee, shrine, and troll
That I sit down each morning with my smokes
To see who cried, who whined, who bared their soul
As fodder for you fucks to make your jokes.
It's for our very lives on here I plead,
Before their hothouse flowers gone to seed
Bent plumy heads beneath the fiery rain,
For I account to Him whose praise I sing:
Please, somebody, do something interesting!

Thank You K_Dubb!

I'm going to have it printed up, and framed.   :-*

I'm using it as my desktop wallpaper for now.  :)

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on July 20, 2019, 05:53:02 PM

Thank You K_Dubb!

I'm going to have it printed up, and framed.   :-*

:-* :-*  It is too small a tribute for all you do, but I'm delighted you should notice it.