• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

Quote from: brig on July 03, 2019, 02:33:24 PM

Sadly, I started watching the two videos she posted so far this morning, and it just seems like she's just looking at her apps on her phone, an laughing at nothing funny in particular as she laughs.

she's trying to pretend to be normal. performance art.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 03, 2019, 02:37:10 PM
she's trying to pretend to be normal. performance art.

Sometimes, I see that smile she keeps plastered on her face when she's not upset, and think she's hoping somebody will discover her, and ask her to do a toothpaste commercial or something.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: whoozit on July 02, 2019, 03:07:23 PM
He meant you are a festering cunt.

thanks whoozit! didn’t understand the first time

artbell_ghost

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on July 03, 2019, 04:16:29 AM
Riddle me this:
Why are you letting a wastrel that believes there are cameras in his cables, get to you ?   ???

Chill out; relax; and throw on some good entertainment.

https://archive.org/details/flash_gordon1

(And you thought Star Wars was the first to scroll a dialog up the screen.)    ;)

haha camera in his cables is a top 7 funnie

i like the senda monster but he was very mean abot my channel. i had funnier things tonwatch then make more

albrecht

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on July 03, 2019, 04:16:29 AM
Riddle me this:
Why are you letting a wastrel that believes there are cameras in his cables, get to you ?   ???

Chill out; relax; and throw on some good entertainment.

https://archive.org/details/flash_gordon1

(And you thought Star Wars was the first to scroll a dialog up the screen.)    ;)
I got an Endoscope, which is, I guess, a camera in a cable. I don't listen to either of these trainwreck "shows" but endoscopes are pretty darn cheap now and useful for working on an engine or car, investigation a pipe leak, even peaking in on the hollow tree that had a family of owls, prior to that squirrels.

Pizzapunch

She needs a male version of Kathy to guest on her channel and have a "korner"

WOTR

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 03, 2019, 06:04:47 PM
Lasha could fill that void...

Lilith

Her creepy neighbor?

She could call it "Creepy Corner".

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on July 03, 2019, 06:19:32 PM
That is a big void...

That's a big lady- with a big strap-on.  :o

artbell_ghost

i could be her kenny

Jojo

Quote from: WOTR on July 03, 2019, 02:09:24 AM
I actually do interviews. I will be honest with you. If somebody were to call and say they were going to be late due to a medical emergency, it had better be from the back of an ambulance. And they had better be asking to reschedule it once they were released from the hospital after a leg amputation due to an auto accident. Other than that, I'm not interested in the reason. I don't care if you are in your 20's, 50's or 80's.

I say that as somebody who freely admits that I'm late half of my life (fortunately, I don't have set schedules at work, aside from some meetings.) However, if one employee is late, the other shift needs to stay. Or sometimes, if I require the production, I end up working most / all of a shift and doing a 20 + hour day. You can imagine how likely I am to want to risk more of those days (I'm not paid O/T, if you are wondering...) If they cannot make it in for an interview- I'm going to assume that they will continue having that problem.

If the person was rude about it, I would fault them. Telling you that there is no sense in wasting your time or theirs on an interview when they have no intention of hiring you? Well- that is what I would be doing.*

*I get that a call center may not have the same need for "on time" employees. But if that was a core value of the supervisor... Well- there will be other jobs...
Get off my cloud.  You do know what kind of cloud this post is on, right?  The thread has a context.  Would you like to comment on my prayers to God as well as these bonfire-let-go post things?  Geez, you reach into the fucking fire and pull the ashes out and resuscitate some God-awful thing.

She was an ass.  She mortified her own receptionist as she made a loud, public production out of embarrassing me, judging me and insulting me without knowing the facts.

I never claimed it was any emergency so shut up with the tough talk about the backs of ambulances.

Middle aged people with new medical problems that make them late for an interview are not going to, as you say, "continue to have that problem".  They have been around long enough to know how to seek treatment and rectify any work-affecting issue.

That bitch just wanted a long, carefree holiday weekend whether it was at work or home, and to continue to munch on the office potluck while doing nothing and no interview, and to continue gossiping and dominating over an intimidated receptionist and 2 hen-pecked submissives who were not only doing their own jobs, but hers too.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Sixteen on July 04, 2019, 12:17:33 AM
Get off my cloud.  You do know what kind of cloud this post is on, right?  The thread has a context.  Would you like to comment on my prayers to God as well as these bonfire-let-go post things?  Geez, you reach into the fucking fire and pull the ashes out and resuscitate some God-awful thing.

She was an ass.  She mortified her own receptionist as she made a loud, public production out of embarrassing me, judging me and insulting me without knowing the facts.

I never claimed it was any emergency so shut up with the tough talk about the backs of ambulances.

Middle aged people with new medical problems that make them late for an interview are not going to, as you say, "continue to have that problem".  They have been around long enough to know how to seek treatment and rectify any work-affecting issue.

That bitch just wanted a long, carefree holiday weekend whether it was at work or home, and to continue to munch on the office potluck while doing nothing and no interview, and to continue gossiping and dominating over an intimidated receptionist and 2 hen-pecked submissives who were not only doing their own jobs, but hers too.

So you admit letting women out of the kitchen was a mistake?

WOTR

Quote from: Sixteen on July 04, 2019, 12:17:33 AM
Get off my cloud.

All that I'm going to say is that the traditional outlet for venting this level of frustration is a youtube video. Erinn needs some competition.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OElJEvToC54

Yeah, just because people send you paypal donations, doesn't mean they want you to try to find their name or address to send them stuff, or look up any info about them.

This is the problem I have with making payments or donations directly to someone with PayPal.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU1IA6sfZ5I

#NoComment
#ShesLostTheJoy

She's just tryin to get back to 500 videos.

Erinn, it's not the Trolls fault that you just get on youtube and do streams of consciousness.  Your channel has no organized purpose that viewers can take seriously. I think your channel needs focus. Maybe it would help if you sat down and planned out videos that you think would be interesting for your viewers ahead of time, and then stuck to the plan. You might, then, have a better time with your YouTube Channel. 

#ICouldBeWrong

jason.callan

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2019, 08:29:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU1IA6sfZ5I

#NoComment
#ShesLostTheJoy

She's just tryin to get back to 500 videos.

As a fellow youtuber.
If you lost your passion or joy for making videos.
Trying to make them just to make them will be total drudgery.
That is why so many youtubers leave the platform.
They feel like they have to make videos & it's no fun for them at all.

Lilith

Quote from: jason.callan on July 04, 2019, 08:36:03 AM
As a fellow youtuber.

I agree Jason.  It's not just drudgery for the for the video maker, but its drudgery for the viewers as well.

I edited my above post, to try to add a couple suggestions that I sincerely believe could help her with her channel.

jason.callan

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2019, 08:43:49 AM

I agree Jason.  It's not just drudgery for the for the video maker, but its drudgery for the viewers as well.

I edited my above post, to try to add a couple suggestions that I sincerely believe could help her with her channel.

The one thing I do is to try to keep things fun for everyone.
I did a spicy food challenge on my live last night & even though I suffered from the heat some.
It seemed like everyone had a good time & I had a blast doing it.

https://youtu.be/n5I-lXb4Miw

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n3Z39qZ1JQ

Erinn, I hope you learn to appreciate your Trolls before it's too late.  Don't be like George Senda.

OH, and before I forget, I think all the "Lawyer Talk" you do, is really really hurting you in terms of your YouTube Channel.

Quote from: jason.callan on July 04, 2019, 08:36:03 AM
As a fellow youtuber.

I tune into Erinn for all the wrong reasons, I watch to see how bad the crash will be each day, I doubt she is exploiting herself to get views so it is not the reason she wants people to watch.

What I have found in my short time is that it is ok to not put out a video if you have none in your head. And people will watch a mundane subject like a rose garden if you have a few ideas that you think might be cool.

Jojo

Quote from: WOTR on July 04, 2019, 01:22:47 AM
All that I'm going to say is that the traditional outlet for venting this level of frustration is a youtube video. Erinn needs some competition.
It's not a frustration, it's a direct request.  Can't take it?

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmux-Vyi3Wc

Erinn discusses MLM's and why she's not gonna sell Trive anymore...

already.

WOTR

Quote from: brig on July 07, 2019, 01:14:46 AM
Erinn discusses MLM's and why she's not gonna sell Trive anymore...

already.

You would not believe the number of people I know who have had to learn a lesson about MLM's. They sound great until you actually apply logic to them...

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on July 07, 2019, 01:32:02 AM
You would not believe the number of people I know who have had to learn a lesson about MLM's. They sound great until you actually apply logic to them...

I'm very happy she's getting out of it, however, she does like "The Thrive", and it's very, very expensive!