• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 01, 2019, 03:29:45 PM
At the time I did agree but looking back I think he did the right thing. He did not play her game, he did not feed the crazy, he just turned around and left it all behind continually building and growing what he does. While she imploded from the fall out.

Yeah, my opinion changed just as yours did by the time the dust settled. Got a song out of it, though.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 01, 2019, 09:57:48 PM
That is easily the most pussified reason I have ever heard for closing a channel.

don’t be mean like shrednivistar. senda called me a troll

SredniVashtar

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 02, 2019, 01:35:05 PM

That's unfair. You're not clever enough to be a troll, you're just a cunt.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 02, 2019, 01:38:34 PM
That's unfair. You're not clever enough to be a troll, you're just a cunt.

see above

I would never be mean like shrednivistar, I am my own type of mean.

Quitting because Falkie called you a troll is a huge pussy reason, Senda calls every one and every thing a troll. If a person does not kiss his giant unwashed ass then they are a troll.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 01, 2019, 08:27:25 PM
Oh so that is what Napoleon and Alexander were plotting on that raft in the middle of the Neman!  Fun theory.

Napoleon and Alexander sitting in a tree raft. K-I-S-S-I-N-G..... haha

It would appear that nothing has changed much. 

"Louis-Emmanuel-Henri-Alexandre de Launay, the comte d’Antraigues (1753-1812) is a controversial figure among historians, largely because he is mainly seen as a counter-revolutionary spy and much uncertainty surrounds the reliability of the intelligence material he produced. [28][28]Jacques Godechot, Le comte d’Antraigues. Un espion dans… It can be taken for granted that he wanted to impress his paymasters with the wide range of the information at his disposal, and that this served as a spur to his imagination. There are also many clear-cut examples in his intelligence reports of distortion and fabrication designed to promote policy options that he was inclined to favour. "   

ps: there is a lot of interesting "historical review" going on in Russia, Turkey, etc with regard how historical events are viewed. Some fun stuff out there. And, who knows, as Churchill, allegedly said, "history is written by the victors" (I can find no actual reference to this.) 

https://www.cairn.info/revue-napoleonica-la-revue-2013-3-page-22.htm# 

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on July 02, 2019, 03:18:43 PM
Napoleon and Alexander sitting in a tree raft. K-I-S-S-I-N-G..... haha

It would appear that nothing has changed much. 

"Louis-Emmanuel-Henri-Alexandre de Launay, the comte d’Antraigues (1753-1812) is a controversial figure among historians, largely because he is mainly seen as a counter-revolutionary spy and much uncertainty surrounds the reliability of the intelligence material he produced. [28][28]Jacques Godechot, Le comte d’Antraigues. Un espion dans… It can be taken for granted that he wanted to impress his paymasters with the wide range of the information at his disposal, and that this served as a spur to his imagination. There are also many clear-cut examples in his intelligence reports of distortion and fabrication designed to promote policy options that he was inclined to favour. "   

ps: there is a lot of interesting "historical review" going on in Russia, Turkey, etc with regard how historical events are viewed. Some fun stuff out there. And, who knows, as Churchill, allegedly said, "history is written by the victors" (I can find no actual reference to this.) 

https://www.cairn.info/revue-napoleonica-la-revue-2013-3-page-22.htm#

Cool article!  Yeah even if Churchill said something like it, the quote is clearly a refinement of Napoleon's favorite "What is history but a fable agreed upon?" which I think he got from Voltaire.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 02, 2019, 04:44:50 PM
Cool article!  Yeah even if Churchill said something like it, the quote is clearly a refinement of Napoleon's favorite "What is history but a fable agreed upon?" which I think he got from Voltaire.

If in doubt, say Churchill said it. That's been the rule for quotations as long as  I can remember.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 02, 2019, 04:44:50 PM
There should be a history thread or multiple threads but BG so I figured I'd just reply here.  Check out the wikipedia of Emmanuel Henri Louis Alexandre de Launay, comte d'Antraigues Like a Scarlet Pimpernel , or something. But with more intrigue, conspiracy, high-jinx, and connections to very famous people....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis-Alexandre_de_Launay,_comte_d%27Antraigues

And look who else lived in the house where he and his mistress-cum-wife were latered murdered by stiletto by an Italian servant (official story.) 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Terrace,_Barnes 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on July 02, 2019, 05:17:44 PM
There should be a history thread or multiple threads

If it caught on, maybe chefist could give us a spot on his new show. We could read passages from Gibbon or Tacitus while he stumbles off for a drunken slash.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 02, 2019, 05:21:42 PM
If it caught on, maybe chefist could give us a spot on his new show. We could read passages from Gibbon or Tacitus while he stumbles off for a drunken slash.

A capital suggestion!  I'll swab out the ol' pee bucket.

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 02, 2019, 05:21:42 PM
Maybe a fundraiser type of deal for BG whereby we all take some time reading in a marathon session over the air The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire? It would garner "clicks" and "weird news" segments on local tv news, not necessary good press- but, as they say, "no such thing as bad publicity."

And, considering the politics and state of scholarship these days, it would garner controversy ("how dare you read from a dead, white guy who wrote about dead, white guys!" and "see TRUMP! American is going to collapsed like the Roman Empire due to Orange Man!!! or, conversely, "open borders, foreign wars, foreigners in our Legions, the enemy within- the USA is going to collapse like the Roman Empire!!" and so on".....)

I have been a fan of “60 year old man discovers air conditioning”

Today we get “48 year old woman discovers the post office”

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on July 02, 2019, 05:28:39 PM
Maybe a fundraiser type of deal for BG whereby we all take some time reading in a marathon session over the air The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire? It would garner "clicks" and "weird news" segments on local tv news, not necessary good press- but, as they say, "no such thing as bad publicity."
And, considering the politics and state of scholarship these days, it would garner controversy ("how dare you read from a dead, white guy who wrote about dead, white guys!" and "see TRUMP! American is going to collapsed like the Roman Empire due to Orange Man!!! or, conversely, "open borders, foreign wars, foreigners in our Legions, the enemy within- the USA is going to collapse like the Roman Empire!!" and so on".....)

The stuff about the Crusades would stir them up. Not sure if we should read the footnotes too.

whoozit

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 02, 2019, 05:32:26 PM
The stuff about the Crusades would stir them up. Not sure if we should read the footnotes too.
Jason Callan wants the footnotes.

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 02, 2019, 05:32:26 PM
In sotto voce.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: whoozit on July 02, 2019, 05:34:14 PM
Jason Callan wants the footnotes.

Maybe Erinn can step in to do the footnotes while she's off her fake, misaligned tits on pills and booze.

Jojo

Quote from: whoozit on June 28, 2019, 09:07:32 PM
https://youtu.be/1ns9BvYz8WE
Great lyrics!
Goodbye bitch call center interviewer who didn't hire me because I "wouldn't be able to live on the low wages".  Thank God I don't hire people for sub-living wage jobs.  Thank God I would let them make their own decision about the standard of living they live.

Goodbye shitty college professor who reamed me for missing a class when I was paying my own way, living far from campus, and dealing with domestic violence.  Thank God I realize the people who pay their way usually know the value of the product and that sometimes extenuating circumstances happen.

Goodbye bitch call center interviewer who thought she was Simon Cowell, insulted me and cancelled the interview when I was 4 minutes late after an unexpected medical problem in my fifties.  Thank God I don't work for a presumptuous, defensive, arrogant, insulting, controlling, snarky, abrupt boss.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on July 02, 2019, 09:31:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnUMA0nBEBo

15 Videos a day Erinn?

#MyGodMYGOD!

She has to make 15 videos a day in order to get through her "apology tour"? That's a lot of people to say sorry to.

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on July 03, 2019, 01:30:46 AM
She has to make 15 videos a day in order to get through her "apology tour"? That's a lot of people to say sorry to.

I wonder if it will work for her?

WOTR

Quote from: Sixteen on July 03, 2019, 12:33:24 AM
Goodbye bitch call center interviewer who thought she was Simon Cowell, insulted me and cancelled the interview when I was 4 minutes late after an unexpected medical problem in my fifties.  Thank God I don't work for a presumptuous, defensive, arrogant, insulting, controlling, snarky, abrupt boss.
I actually do interviews. I will be honest with you. If somebody were to call and say they were going to be late due to a medical emergency, it had better be from the back of an ambulance. And they had better be asking to reschedule it once they were released from the hospital after a leg amputation due to an auto accident. Other than that, I'm not interested in the reason. I don't care if you are in your 20's, 50's or 80's.

I say that as somebody who freely admits that I'm late half of my life (fortunately, I don't have set schedules at work, aside from some meetings.) However, if one employee is late, the other shift needs to stay. Or sometimes, if I require the production, I end up working most / all of a shift and doing a 20 + hour day. You can imagine how likely I am to want to risk more of those days (I'm not paid O/T, if you are wondering...) If they cannot make it in for an interview- I'm going to assume that they will continue having that problem.

If the person was rude about it, I would fault them. Telling you that there is no sense in wasting your time or theirs on an interview when they have no intention of hiring you? Well- that is what I would be doing.*

*I get that a call center may not have the same need for "on time" employees. But if that was a core value of the supervisor... Well- there will be other jobs...

Riddle me this:
Why are you letting a wastrel that believes there are cameras in his cables, get to you ?   ???

Chill out; relax; and throw on some good entertainment.

https://archive.org/details/flash_gordon1

(And you thought Star Wars was the first to scroll a dialog up the screen.)    ;)

stealing ideas from bellgab and presenting them as your own? LMAO

https://twitter.com/GabbellC/status/1146516110470045698

[attachment=1,msg1338000]

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 03, 2019, 02:22:28 PM
stealing ideas from bellgab and presenting them as your own? LMAO

https://twitter.com/GabbellC/status/1146516110470045698

[attachment=1,msg1338000]

Sadly, I started watching the two videos she posted so far this morning, and it just seems like she's just looking at her apps on her phone, an laughing at nothing funny in particular as she laughs.