• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

One question for Mr. Rally Squirrel:

Lilith

Erinn, I hope you will consider changing your YouTube channel to "Daytime Diva".  I really think it works for you!  ;D

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on July 31, 2019, 01:04:05 PM
My response to Mr. Rally Squirrel:

You post 3 Erinn videos with zero commentary then your fourth post is a flame directed at me. I do not believe your claim.

Quote from: deviant aristocrat on July 31, 2019, 02:30:58 PM
One question for Mr. Rally Squirrel:

I follow Senda for the same reason we all do, I just saw him first. Or second if you count DPS.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 31, 2019, 02:56:05 PM
You post 3 Erinn videos with zero commentary then your fourth post is a flame directed at me. I do not believe your claim.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 31, 2019, 02:57:25 PM
I follow Senda for the same reason we all do, I just saw him first. Or second if you count DPS.

Erinn, I'll see you soon. 💙💙💙

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2019, 12:12:11 PM
If RallyCat doesn't mind a suggestion for an improvement, I think it would have been a MOST EXCELLENT video, if he had added "I'm a BELLGABBER" to his list of self descriptors.

With all that being said, I'm going to add this video to his Vanity Thread, as I do believe it's one of his best.  I hope he doesn't mind.

YOU have stated that I am not a "real Bellgabber" so I certainly can not add it to the list.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 31, 2019, 03:41:48 PM
YOU have stated that I am not a "real Bellgabber" so I certainly can not add it to the list.

when i thought of bellgab i thought of you my friend. i see you as a bedrock bellgabber

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 31, 2019, 03:46:25 PM
when i thought of bellgab i thought of you my friend. i see you as a bedrock bellgabber

You shouldn't. I do not consider myself a real Bellgabber either because I see no difference between Bell and Ell gabs.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 31, 2019, 04:02:01 PM
You shouldn't. I do not consider myself a real Bellgabber either because I see no difference between Bell and Ell gabs.

I rest my case.

#sad

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 31, 2019, 04:02:01 PM

Lack of taste detected.

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2019, 04:23:54 PM
I rest my case.

#sad

my god!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 31, 2019, 04:27:56 PM
Lack of taste detected.

i almost can't believe he would post such a thing. #terrible

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2019, 12:06:38 PM
Aww, c'mon now.  Heather may be our Queen of the Night, but Erinn is our Daytime Diva.

#SoSayWeAll!
#PraiseMV!

praise MV

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 31, 2019, 04:31:26 PM
my god!

#terrible
#embarassing
#eww

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 31, 2019, 04:31:26 PM
my god!

#Blasphemy!

Jojo

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 19, 2019, 11:42:30 AM
I really wish someone would explain what brig does that is so horrible.  The worst I've seen her do is make the same pointed observations everyone else is thinking, which I've come to regard as a virtue at least in Bellgabian terms.

Maybe because neither of my grandmas was they hugs-and-cookies kind (both would pinch you and tell you you were getting fat) I do not have the jarring image discordance some people seem to remark.  And she can be sweet, in her way.
Her avatar, the personality she shows so far, is unprincipled.  Unless you call mobbing, sucking up, and being a chameleon principles.  From what I've seen, she could, with rare detection, eat her own, vomit them, resuscitate them and move on without acknowledging any reason for the change.

Lilith

Quote from: Sixteen on July 31, 2019, 10:56:29 PM
Her avatar, the personality she shows so far, is unprincipled.  Unless you call mobbing, sucking up, and being a chameleon principles.  From what I've seen, she could, with rare detection, eat her own, vomit them, resuscitate them and move on without acknowledging any reason for the change.

Don't you think you're being a little harsh Sixteen?

WOTR

Her avatar...

I must admit that I preferred the picture of Grub in her hat. Much more personality. But I'm not certain that can be counted among the reasons that Brig is a horrible person. It's not like she has a swastika or a picture of the grand dragon lynching people.*

*At least that provides some insight into what you must think of me. I like to believe that I have a somewhat offensive (and, I have been told, disturbing) avatar.  8)

Jojo

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2019, 11:12:45 PM
Don't you think you're being a little harsh Sixteen?
Not so far.  I confronted you about posting to have me banned, and you denied it.  But the evidence is still there.  Other than GNS, I have never met anyone quite like you.  And I lived as a lesbian for 15 years.  I suffered everything some of them suffer.  Of course I'm not like Matthew Shepard, but my lesbianism was persecuted many times and I did suffer.  You have eaten your own, Brig.  I never did anything to you.  I complimented the writer in you, the documentarian.  I'm not saying compliments should buy friendship, but they sure as Hell shouldn't buy treachery.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on July 31, 2019, 11:36:35 PM
I like to believe that I have a somewhat offensive (and, I have been told, disturbing) avatar.  8)

If it makes you feel better, my three year old daughter was really creeped out by your avatar a few months ago.

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on July 31, 2019, 11:41:00 PM
If it makes you feel better, my three year old daughter was really creeped out by your avatar a few months ago.

Please thank her for me. I laughed for a few moments, and am still smiling.  :)

Lilith

Quote from: Sixteen on July 31, 2019, 11:38:30 PM
Not so far.  I confronted you about posting to have me banned, and you denied it.  But the evidence is still there.  Other than GNS, I have never met anyone quite like you.  And I lived as a lesbian for 15 years.  I suffered everything some of them suffer.  Of course I'm not like Matthew Shepard, but my lesbianism was persecuted many times and I did suffer.  You have eaten your own, Brig.  I never did anything to you.  I complimented the writer in you, the documentarian.  I'm not saying compliments should buy friendship, but they sure as Hell shouldn't buy treachery.

You're still one of my favorite posters Sixteen.  :)

K_Dubb

Thank you for explaining.  This is a better show than Heather's right now.  Please continue; I am rapt.