• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

I look forward to your next video, Erinn. 💙💙💙

it appears that ErinnF has deactivated her YouTube account.

Norm

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 02, 2019, 11:10:57 AM
it appears that ErinnF has deactivated her YouTube account.

I have it on good authority a defamatory lawsuit is imminent.

Stay tuned....

Quote from: Norm on August 02, 2019, 11:44:35 AM
I have it on good authority a defamatory lawsuit is imminent.

Stay tuned....

against whom?

VC

Loved your story about your bro & S.K. Hope you found/find his letter. At least more of his signed books.

You need to find a copy of your column too. Library? Archives somewhere? University? Old issues kept somewhere by someone?

Don't know anything about anything going on in here, but looks like an obvious Alter S.P. is involved at least. That fleece is everywhere in here. Jumping high as fleas.

Norm

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 02, 2019, 11:50:13 AM
against whom?

To be Filed: Superior Court in the State of California

(Opening statement)

"Attorneys for the plaintiff have introduced evidence to show that the defendant willfully performed the acts of causing harm to the plaintiff by publicly posting alleged videos via a third party video hosting internet website known as Youtube in an attempt to slander the good name of the plaintiff by accusing him of receiving an extremely large sum of money of which never occurred."

"The plaintiff has since suffered severe physical and emotional harm as a result of this slanderous attack and wishes the court to rule in behalf of the plaintiff for the amount of no less than $5,000,000 dollars."

I have heard through the rumor-mill the trial will be televised on court tv, I could be wrong.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on August 02, 2019, 12:35:00 PM
Don't know anything about anything going on in here,

Doesn't stop you from making declarations to the contrary.

Quote from: VC on August 02, 2019, 12:35:00 PM
but looks like an obvious Alter S.P. is involved at least. That fleece is everywhere in here. Jumping high as fleas.

Yet another one-note accusatory post from none other than VC the creepy stalker.

VC

Quote from: AZRAA on August 02, 2019, 02:07:28 PM
Doesn't stop you from making declarations to the contrary.

Your half-sentence snippet makes you retarded, as you shape-shift a falsehood.

Quote from: AZRAA on August 02, 2019, 02:07:28 PM
Yet another one-note accusatory post from none other than VC the creepy stalker.

Sorry to spoil your imaginary D&D forum board game of S.P's. At least I don't waste my time here following Brig everywhere, stalker, because you're not potty trained for anything except to soil yourself stinking after her posts. You need to change your diaper.

I do accuse your ditto junk for what you are:

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 31, 2019, 04:31:26 PM
It’s him. ::)

At least you're weeded out over there, though you still pop-up everywhere over here. Easy to spot your kind though. You range in herds.

Norm

A true ErinnF fan responds!

Errin come back!  We need you, George needs you, Kathy needs you! BellGab needs you!

https://youtu.be/CZ-vkCA3fYU

VC

Quote from: Norm on August 02, 2019, 03:16:29 PM

Errin come back!  We need you, George needs you, Kathy needs you! BellGab needs you!

Someone commented on that YT channel:

"I just love ErinnF's channel. BellGab gave her full name out. That would upset anybody. Now today they called her Mom on her home phone and told her Erin was killed!!! They called her ex boss pretending to get references for her. Her ex-boss called Erin to tell her what happened. These people are REALLY OVERSTEPPING all that is humane towards another human being. Very very sad."

My comment:

If true, I suspect MV might act responsibly, preempting such behavior continuing, by banning the perp(s)?

SSWA, I could be wrong.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on August 02, 2019, 03:34:39 PM
Someone commented on that YT channel:

"I just love ErinnF's channel. BellGab gave her full name out. That would upset anybody. Now today they called her Mom on her home phone and told her Erin was killed!!! They called her ex boss pretending to get references for her. Her ex-boss called Erin to tell her what happened. These people are REALLY OVERSTEPPING all that is humane towards another human being. Very very sad."

My comment:

If true, I suspect MV might act responsibly, preempting such behavior continuing, by banning the perp(s)?

SSWA, I could be wrong.

BellGab didn't dox her, George Senda did, in his videos.  Erinn just blames BellGab for everything, all the time.

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on August 02, 2019, 03:16:29 PM

That video is from back in June.  Erinn posted here herself just the other day.

Quote from: brig on August 02, 2019, 03:52:31 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiML9OyVT2Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBTmGcgksiE

Of course, Erinn blames BellGab as usual, but every Shoutout counts.  :)

Are these the reactions to my video? I saw two this morning. Her reason that she found the video I strange. She claims she never watches me but she went to the channel to get an url for someone. Some how she spots this video, the title is not about her and the thumbnail is one of my videos. Yet it is the video she chose to watch. Why watch any if you donor care for the content and just need the url?

VC

Quote from: brig on August 02, 2019, 03:50:28 PM
BellGab didn't dox her, George Senda did, in his videos.  Erinn just blames BellGab for everything, all the time.

She knew him well enough by reading him here and watching on YT and communicating with him to know the rats nest that might become.

I haven't followed or read this thread, just read a few recent posts today, and I watched her bro S.K. YT post, so I have no idea WTF is going on here. I'm out of it thankfully.

I won't be surprised to learn there is a resurrection though. Some people thrive on the drama of it all. HW is an example of BSC. :D

Edit:

While I wrote this, like WTF, her channel is back online now...

I must say... was BG "out trolled"... Bwahahahaha!

Quote from: VC on August 02, 2019, 04:29:20 PM
She knew him well enough by reading him here and watching on YT and communicating with him to know the rats nest that might become.

I haven't followed or read this thread, just read a few recent posts today, and I watched her bro S.K. YT post, so I have no idea WTF is going on here. I'm out of it thankfully.

I won't be surprised to learn there is a resurrection though. Some people thrive on the drama of it all. HW is an example of BSC. :D

yes, she will be back and soon. Her new name “Winning Granny” or whatever it is was made because she kept the channel hidden for a whole 24 hours once and she was so proud of herself. This is just the weekend and she gets extra wonky on weekends.

this might be the dumbest BG post of all time. no offense.

Lilith

Edit:

While I wrote this, like WTF, her channel is back online now...

No, this is like the third or fourth time she has taken her channel down, and put it back up.  The first 500 videos that she was making adsense dollars from, she deleted one day, and regretted it the very next day. Now she just hides them for a day or two, untill she is ready to return.  We're used to it.

She had made a video not too long ago, after she spent some time actually visiting her thread here, saying that she was ok with the direction the thread was going in, and did not feel bullied by it.  Previously, I think she got most of her impressions about her thread here, from people who were emailing her tall tales about what was going on here, possibly just because they enjoy upsetting her. 

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 02, 2019, 04:22:01 PM
Are these the reactions to my video? I saw two this morning. Her reason that she found the video I strange. She claims she never watches me but she went to the channel to get an url for someone. Some how she spots this video, the title is not about her and the thumbnail is one of my videos. Yet it is the video she chose to watch. Why watch any if you donor care for the content and just need the url?

No, I don't remember her saying anything about you in recent videos.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 02, 2019, 04:39:34 PM

yes, she will be back and soon. Her new name “Winning Granny” or whatever it is was made because she kept the channel hidden for a whole 24 hours once and she was so proud of herself. This is just the weekend and she gets extra wonky on weekends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-DO6SkciFE

VC

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 02, 2019, 04:59:06 PM

Definitely, none taken. Thanks for the compliment. Bwahahahaha!

The game is afoot. Could this be 4D Forum D&D? I don't pretend to know anything but if I thought I did, then it would be a mind fuck. ;)

Catsmile

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 02, 2019, 04:59:06 PM

#SoManyFalkiesSoLittleTiem
#Bait...

Quote from: VC on August 02, 2019, 05:10:49 PM
Definitely, none taken. Thanks for the compliment. Bwahahahaha!

The game is afoot. Could this be 4D Forum D&D? I don't pretend to know anything but if I thought I did, then it would be a mind fuck. ;)

in Erinn’s case it’s true. she goes through these cycles of removing her videos and even her channel. she can’t manage to stay away more than a few hours at a time. one time she made it a whole day, but that was months ago.

Quote from: brig on August 02, 2019, 05:02:49 PM
No, I don't remember her saying anything about you in recent videos.

She posted 2 where she reacted to the comments in my video.

VC

Quote from: Catsmile on August 02, 2019, 05:14:08 PM
#SoManyFalkiesSoLittleTiem
#Bait...
#TrumpedFalkie
#WithBaitedBreathMyAceInTheHole