• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on July 28, 2019, 10:05:16 AM
I hope she does more BellGab reviews.  They are my favorites, by FAR.

I agree -- I made it all the way through with my coffee!  Way too meta to attract a wide audience but maybe useful to bolster her tragic-victim pose in case anyone is feeling generous.

I enjoyed the intelligent rebuttals -- she's no dummy -- but I can't determine whether she's more offended when we are talking about her, or when we aren't.  The irony of complaining she can't see our faces when you can see rather more of me than that on her screen was particularly delicious.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 28, 2019, 11:36:17 AM
I agree -- I made it all the way through with my coffee!  Way too meta to attract a wide audience but maybe useful to bolster her tragic-victim pose in case anyone is feeling generous.

I enjoyed the intelligent rebuttals -- she's no dummy -- but I can't determine whether she's more offended when we are talking about her, or when we aren't.  The irony of complaining she can't see our faces when you can see rather more of me than that on her screen was particularly delicious.

I admit, she did seem perplexed when she was only able to find one instance of her thread,  in the entire Info Section when she stopped by. 

I did link her to our "Famous BellGabbers on Canvas" thread.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on July 28, 2019, 11:18:47 AM
She didn't mention your name, but she did wish us ALL a great day.  :)

If you try Opera Browser, and change your location via it's built in VPN, you should be able to watch her videos.

#ICouldBeWrong

Thanks for the suggestion but...no...name...mention?! :'(

no. Erinn's "guy" has unfortunately not gotten in touch with me. oh well.

Erinn, i don't mind being a guest on your live tonight.

my number is 1-800-HOES-MAD

WOTR

I'll be up late tonight (I always am.) Somebody will have to link the live here so that I can hear the conversation between Brig an Erinn (who like Madonna and Prince, does not require a last name...)  ;)

WOTR

So I'm through the video, and can say that while my posts contain at least 25% snark, most hold true.

IF you are still reading this thread- and if you have decided that the water is going to be a claim- call your insurance company. They will start remediation. You really don't want to answer the question "when was this first noticed" by saying June 24th. "When was it reported?" August 15th. The cost for remediation is small- until you get mold behind the walls and in the plaster ceiling (they will bring in fans to dry it before that happens.)

I also was not joking about fixing your tap. It is easy and requires two wrenches- youtube or google it. If you cannot figure it out, I have a burner app phone number and would actually walk you through it if you PM me. Probably around 2 hours of your time including a trip to the store. But you need to do it. Shutting the taps "off" will not prevent the water from leaking past the seal.*

*Let's not mistake this as me being a sucker, a pushover, a moron, or even a decent human being. I am none of those things.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on July 28, 2019, 01:52:28 PM
I'll be up late tonight (I always am.) Somebody will have to link the live here so that I can hear the conversation between Brig an Erinn (who like Madonna and Prince, does not require a last name...)  ;)

She's just jealous of my hair, my beautiful, naturally white, healthy ringlets, that fall all around my boobs, like  shiny curled ribbons on a birthday package.

#PraiseMV!

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF4YxbbIVVw

See, Erinn loves us!  :)

I appreciate the makup tips and the shoutouts Erinn, but you should know I don't "do" makup, oh, and as for going to the Area 51 parties at the bars in your area, I appreciate the invite, but I don't drink.

WOTR

Quote from: brig on July 28, 2019, 03:44:19 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF4YxbbIVVw

See, Erinn loves us!  :)

I appreciate the makup tips and the shoutouts Erinn, but you should know I don't "do" makup, oh, and as for going to the Area 51 parties at the bars in your area, I appreciate the invite, but I don't drink.
What time tonight do I tune in? I look forward to discussions of make-up, hats, shower caps, and George Senda...

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on July 28, 2019, 02:04:03 PM
So I'm through the video, and can say that while my posts contain at least 25% snark, most hold true.

IF you are still reading this thread- and if you have decided that the water is going to be a claim- call your insurance company. They will start remediation. You really don't want to answer the question "when was this first noticed" by saying June 24th. "When was it reported?" August 15th. The cost for remediation is small- until you get mold behind the walls and in the plaster ceiling (they will bring in fans to dry it before that happens.)

I also was not joking about fixing your tap. It is easy and requires two wrenches- youtube or google it. If you cannot figure it out, I have a burner app phone number and would actually walk you through it if you PM me. Probably around 2 hours of your time including a trip to the store. But you need to do it. Shutting the taps "off" will not prevent the water from leaking past the seal.*

*Let's not mistake this as me being a sucker, a pushover, a moron, or even a decent human being. I am none of those things.
I will note: technology changes and sometimes you get into 'more than you bargained with' on some plumbing problems. I had one that even involved "dissimilar metals" that resulted in corrosive decay. Fun time. But also a time to learn about such and interesting phenomena. Weird to see "science in action." Also one appreciates water, in general, not the woo but the awesomeness. "It finds a way." I recall my granddad getting me on a highly pitched roof, and attic, with a hose to help identify a problem. Luckily CPS wasn't around then, in force.

Spookcat

Y'know, if I saw people posting my last name here, I'd probably just contact Liberace! or hit the report button. He's has taken down the full name posts before.

Granted, if I had a problem with a website, I wouldn't be reading it constantly either, but hey, what do I know? 🤷‍♀️

WOTR

Quote from: Spookcat on July 28, 2019, 11:29:20 PM
Y'know, if I saw people posting my last name here, I'd probably just contact Liberace! or hit the report button. He's has taken down the full name posts before.

Granted, if I had a problem with a website, I wouldn't be reading it constantly either, but hey, what do I know? 🤷‍♀️
I have to confess, when she was going through the website page by page looking for examples of her full name being used, I wondered why not just use the search feature that MV has so thoughtfully included?

So- tonight I did. There are 5 posts with her last name (in total.) Only 3 of those posts have her fist and last name. Only 1 of those posts (and one which quoted it) had her fist and last name used together.

Seems to be a lot of anger when you could hit report on two posts and request a change be made. I don't think that the last name is so unique that the other posts could reasonably be reported. You only need to worry about people searching "Erinn F___".

Anyhow, not my place to say. Maybe MV is a horrible person (with a good sense of humour). But from what I have seen, he has always been quite reasonable.

Lilith

Lilith

Erinn might try growing a boyfriend.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on July 29, 2019, 11:26:03 AM
Uh...

I think I might be right about thinking she could be jealous of my long white ringlets.  Sadly, this wig doesn't even come close.

#sad

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2019, 11:17:45 AM

Lipstick tips with Erinn.

Goodness, she could give Cholo Sizzel a run for her money!

whoozit

I’m glad I gave up commenting on Erinn and her videos.  There are no adequate words for this.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on July 29, 2019, 12:08:17 PM
I’m glad I gave up commenting on Erinn and her videos.  There are no adequate words for this.

Aww, c'mon, she's just practicing.  Go give her a thumbs up at least.

Lilith

Look, she didn't even get any on her teeth.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2019, 11:17:45 AM

Lipstick tips with Erinn.

Okay, I'm not going to watch but I will offer her some honest tips. The hair is completely wrong for her face shape. A shoulder length cut with lots of layers maybe some side swept bangs and a darker color would suit better. Warmer toned makeup would also be better with her skin tone, at least from what I can see in the pictures.

Glasses are cute though.

Lilith

Erinn introduces us to Nipple Tint.  Well, I've never heard of it before anyway...

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on July 29, 2019, 12:27:45 PM
Okay, I'm not going to watch but I will offer her some honest tips. The hair is completely wrong for her face shape. A shoulder length cut with lots of layers maybe some side swept bangs and a darker color would suit better. Warmer toned makeup would also be better with her skin tone, at least from what I can see in the pictures.

Glasses are cute though.

C'mon Spookcat, ya gotta watch it, and give her a view, and a thumbs up.

Lilith

Don't forget, Erinn loves us all!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on July 29, 2019, 12:47:35 PM

Don't forget, Erinn loves us all!

It’s a scary kinda love. :o