• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

Erinn: You should stop using your disabled niece as YouTube content.

🤷🏻‍♂️

[attachment=1]

VC

Quote from: brig on July 28, 2019, 11:18:47 AM
If you try Opera Browser, and change your location via it's built in VPN, you should be able to watch her videos.

Is this built-in VPN feature available in its PC Win10 version? Where is the VPN running? The real IP is cloaked virtually or is run from some free site online or what?

TIA

EF's YT Channel down now for 2nd time today. ::)

Norm

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 02, 2019, 07:02:34 PM
🤷🏻‍♂️

[attachment=1,msg1344250]

"Being There" as she rolls around her luxury room at the Palazzo Versace in Australia showing off the interior accidentally records her reflection in the bathroom mirror.

Norm

One minute it's gone and the next minute it's back....

https://youtu.be/xXrN8LYXSfE

don't worry Erinn, we'll find your new YouTube channel.

Mary Marlow got fired for makin a YouTube vidya at work. sad.

(i don't know who that is btw)

Lilith

Quote from: VC on August 02, 2019, 07:20:15 PM
Is this built-in VPN feature available in its PC Win10 version? Where is the VPN running? The real IP is cloaked virtually or is run from some free site online or what?

TIA

EF's YT Channel down now for 2nd time today. ::)

The VPN is off by default.  You have to turn it on in settings. You will then see the VPN box just ahead of the url window, where you can turn it on and off, and set the location.

WOTR

Quote from: VC on August 02, 2019, 07:20:15 PM
Pay for a VPN. From a trusted source and not somebody who just says they don't keep logs.

The old / new saying holds true. If you are not paying for something, then you are not the customer. You are the product being sold.*

More and more, even if you are paying for something, you are still the product being sold (witness many ISP's.)

Pizzapunch

Even Art Bell says damn this girl quits a lot. How long do you think this quitting will last? https://youtu.be/lMB7hpQI-MI

VC

Quote from: WOTR on August 03, 2019, 03:02:59 AM
Pay for a VPN. From a trusted source and not somebody who just says they don't keep logs.

Do you or anyone else here know of any trusted sources or how to find one? TIA.

VC

Quote from: Pizzapunch on August 03, 2019, 07:28:41 AM
Even Art Bell says damn this girl quits a lot. How long do you think this quitting will last?

I just came across this thread literally one day ago, so it was strange to see this on/off YT channel drama as soon as I tuned-in.

It seems a lot of alters/SP's here at BG have gender identity or blending issues well beyond my simpleton comprehension, and this is where some of these few people gather to mind fuck their underwear for all to see. Creepy, really!

Honestly, I have no idea what this thread is about, but is some of this gender/sexual identity issues going on with this person/EF too? I'm not going to read this thread, since EF is going away or says so off YT. Plus, I don't give a fuck about someone's gender/sexual identity issues enough to want to read about their personal underwear online.

Is this gender/sexual issues part of the crux of her problems too, or is this more about the death of her father and its aftermath and effects on her life, etc.? Or, what? TIA.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on August 03, 2019, 08:14:26 AM
I just came across this thread literally one day ago, so it was strange to see this on/off YT channel drama as soon as I tuned-in.

It seems a lot of alters/SP's here at BG have gender identity or blending issues well beyond my simpleton comprehension, and this is where some of these few people gather to mind fuck their underwear for all to see. Creepy, really!

Honestly, I have no idea what this thread is about, but is some of this gender/sexual identity issues going on with this person/EF too? I'm not going to read this thread, since EF is going away or says so off YT. Plus, I don't give a fuck about someone's gender/sexual identity issues enough to want to read about their personal underwear online.

Is this gender/sexual issues part of the crux of her problems too, or is this more about the death of her father and its aftermath and effects on her life, etc.? Or, what? TIA.

I recommend starting on page 1 here:https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12553.0

But even before you do so , you might want to catch the JohnBWells Thread, and the Falkie thread.  Those were some of Erinns favorite personalities to follow and post about in their threads.

There are no cliff notes on this one, it's long, vast, complicated, and intertwined.

Good Luck!   :)

Erinn was a lot happier at BellGab.  Maybe she thought YouTube would be a superior substitute.  You never know untill you try.

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on August 03, 2019, 07:28:41 AM
Even Art Bell says damn this girl quits a lot. How long do you think this quitting will last? https://youtu.be/lMB7hpQI-MI

It seems the weekends are always difficult for Erinn.

VC

Quote from: brig on August 03, 2019, 08:37:10 AM
I recommend starting on page 1 here:https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12553.0

But even before you do so , you might want to catch the JohnBWells Thread, and the Falkie thread.  Those were some of Erinns favorite personalities to follow and post about in their threads.

There are no cliff notes on this one, it's long, vast, complicated, and intertwined.

Good Luck!   :)

Erinn was a lot happier at BellGab.  Maybe she thought YouTube would be a superior substitute.  You never know untill you try.

Thanks! I'm sure your suggestions can help someone that's interested.

But Haha! I get too confused with some of the posts in this thread:

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 30, 2019, 08:57:00 AM
Erinn deadass looks like a tranny. oof.
Quote from: paladin1991 on July 30, 2019, 12:32:51 PM
Holy shit.  She does.  I hear the Buffalo Bill scene in my head.
Quote from: Sugaree on July 30, 2019, 03:56:34 PM
She's a 10 in Idaho.

Plus, there are several others with The Known issues I asked about posting to this thread, so it's subterfuge and confusing seeing the flaunting of their underwear in here.

I give-up on this messy thread taken over by such undergarments. ::)

Norm

Quote from: brig on August 03, 2019, 09:14:51 AM
It seems the weekends are always difficult for Erinn.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0jPzqmCTYti  (sad piano solo)

"This too shall pass"

On September 30, 1859, Abraham Lincoln recounted a similar story: It is said an Eastern monarch once charged his wise men to invent him a sentence, to be ever in view, and which should be true and appropriate in all times and situations.

They presented him the words: "And this, too, shall pass"

WOTR

Quote from: VC on August 03, 2019, 07:58:50 AM
Do you or anyone else here know of any trusted sources or how to find one? TIA.

I use airvpn. I have never had a problem, and I check once a year for reviews, and to see if there were any noted problems from others. They have (in general) higher level users and a forum to look at as well.

For a VPN, it can be a little more advanced than others- but it does not have to be difficult. 3 devices with your plan, and your choice of servers. I did like that they pulled servers in some countries when data retention legislation came in (though I believe they still have some in the US- which I avoid like the plague.)

Reading about it again today, it would appear that they don't have an app for apple. You can still use it, but would need to follow directions. Here is the techradar review. It links others in case the apple thing is a killer for you... And others here would probably be able to chime in on what they are using.

https://www.techradar.com/reviews/airvpn
their site is
www.airvpn.org

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 19, 2019, 11:42:30 AM
I really wish someone would explain what brig does that is so horrible.  The worst I've seen her do is make the same pointed observations everyone else is thinking, which I've come to regard as a virtue at least in Bellgabian terms.
Finally. Thanks to the upper right quote, I have an answer. She traumatized Nancy.

Quote from: nbirnes on May 27, 2015, 03:25:00 PM
As old pirate-types make their way here from old forums in anticipation of Art's return, I'm beginning to recognize old avatars and names. Brig used to be sayntbrigit, I think. No matter the spelling, I feared her back then.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on August 03, 2019, 11:44:28 AM
Finally. Thanks to the upper right quote, I have an answer. She traumatized Nancy.

Oh I would love to know the backstory to that!  Let me guess -- brig carefully documented how many times Nancy interrupted her longsuffering husband with a feminist critique of the paranormal?

Actually I liked Nancy a lot as just about the only person offering any kind of criticism (in the academic sense) in this area, though I thought her conclusions were horsefeathers.

I always thought brig might be Swedish but now given the derivation I wonder if she's Irish.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 03, 2019, 01:08:35 PM
I always thought brig might be Swedish but now given the derivation I wonder if she's Irish.

Totally.  ;)

FallenSeraph

Greetings.

Are you guys bugging George's benefactor?

That's the word on the YT skreets. I've never revealed the name. I imagine he shared it with his Circle of Trust.

#FRIENDSHIP

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Norm on August 02, 2019, 08:11:28 PM
One minute it's gone and the next minute it's back....

https://youtu.be/xXrN8LYXSfE

Imma just let it sit there and make money. But yeah, I'm trying to kick the addiction. My true home has always been Bellgab.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: FallenSeraph on August 03, 2019, 02:00:16 PM
Greetings.

Are you guys bugging George's benefactor?

That's the word on the YT skreets. I've never revealed the name. I imagine he shared it with his Circle of Trust.

#FRIENDSHIP

hi FallenSeraph!

#FRIENDSHIP

FallenSeraph

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 03, 2019, 02:10:44 PM
hi FallenSeraph!

#FRIENDSHIP

BIG SLOPPY SMOOCHES TO YOU!  :-*

I see now that she left a comment ... where ... on Romeo Groyper's channel? OH LORD.

George is trying to get her to buy this domain. I screamed, "GOOD GOD, NOOOO!" when I heard it. Where the f**k would all my views come from if that happened? I'd lose my biggest fans.