• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ponyboysunset

I'm walking through the office quietly singing 'midnight in the cuckshed'....

Regarding Keith I am so glad I was wrong. Bravo Keith. Sounds like it's probably going to be Tim from Spooky Southcoast. Looks like we'll never know "the rest of the story" behind Art's death. In the end the vultures have won.  ;D

Lord Grantham

I love the smell of someone getting fired in the morning.

heater

I want to be the first to congratulate bateman on taking over MiTD! It’s been a strange trip since that fateful night Heather called him to ‘rattle his cage’.  :)

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/71d803f1-4a81-4a85-afe8-3856deed9945

chefist

About damn time... Jesus. I wonder who's on the short bus...uh, I mean list?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 06:49:26 AM
About damn time... Jesus. I wonder who's on the short bus...uh, I mean list?
Unless he’s being coy, I don’t think it will be HH. (He emailed me back and gave no hint of joining DMRN). But I’m sure whomever Keith picks will do great.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on May 01, 2018, 06:49:08 AM
I want to be the first to congratulate bateman on taking over MiTD! It’s been a strange trip since that fateful night Heather called him to ‘rattle his cage’.  :)

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/71d803f1-4a81-4a85-afe8-3856deed9945

That would be the best choice for sure.

cweb

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 01, 2018, 06:54:31 AM
Unless he’s being coy, I don’t think it will be HH. (He emailed me back and gave no hint of joining DMRN). But I’m sure whomever Keith picks will do great.
It's unfortunate, but HH has said repeatedly that personal circumstances prevent him from doing a regular show.

Still, I wonder if he'd be open to maybe a one night per week kind of thing to give the regular host a break...

I know John B Wells is off doing his own thing, but he would be a nice fit for the show- so long as he walked the medium line between his stuff and the paranormal.

Element 115

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 01, 2018, 06:55:27 AM
That would be the best choice for sure.

I will instantly resubscribe if Bateman, MV, or Howard Hughes took over.

Remote Viewer Smurf sees broadcasting equipment being dismantled, boxes packed, and upset kitties.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 01, 2018, 03:40:20 AM
Get your bets in when (Redacted) will become active here
She won't. That's my bet, remember she was was too good to associate with us? LOL. And what happened to rosegirl? Are they both in the mental ward together?  ::)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2018, 07:33:24 AM
She won't. That's my bet, remember she was was too good to associate with us? LOL. And what happened to rosegirl? Are they both in the mental ward together?  ::)

😆 She’s not gonna come back here.

Actually, wait. She may come back under a new name to trash the new host.

Sean92008

Quote from: Juan on May 01, 2018, 06:03:46 AM

And damned autocorrect. Pulled, not filled.

Oh, I took it as filled, like a gag or one of those S&M balls that get strapped into into a bitch's mouth to keep her from talking while the man enjoys himself. ::)

cweb

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2018, 07:33:24 AM
They're starting the Mystic Stars Radio Network. Marquee show will be Tombstone Talk with Heather Wade. Looks like they have a strong lead-in too: Hairballs n Such with Lasha.

ItsOver

Maybe this thread will begin to quiet down and BellGab can return to it's real purpose, the President Donald J. Trump thread, randomly interspersed with Jorch suckage observations and Falkie musing.

Commode

Hello. New user here/longtime lurker. Will Midnight In The Desert continue as a podcast, or has anyone heard if Keith is going to change the name/format with a new host? Thanks.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: cweb on May 01, 2018, 07:35:58 AM
They're starting the Mystic Stars Radio Network. Marquee show will be Tombstone Talk with Heather Wade. Looks like they have a strong lead-in too: Hairballs n Such with Lasha.
Thanks for the update. I have been banned there. I even tried to create a dummy account and they never approved me.  :( Should be a hit. I just hope they run that dryer in the background of all of their shows so I can sleep sounding again through the night.  ;D

Quote from: ItsOver on May 01, 2018, 07:38:08 AM
Maybe this thread will begin to quiet down and BellGab can return to it's real purpose, the President Donald J. Trump thread, randomly interspersed with Jorch suckage observations and Falkie musing.
God I hope not! I suspect Heather will harass the new host or Lasha will. I just see that happening. It ain't over until it's over.

Sean92008

Quote from: cweb on May 01, 2018, 06:58:47 AM
It's unfortunate, but HH has said repeatedly that personal circumstances prevent him from doing a regular show.

Still, I wonder if he'd be open to maybe a one night per week kind of thing to give the regular host a break...

I know John B Wells is off doing his own thing, but he would be a nice fit for the show- so long as he walked the medium line between his stuff and the paranormal.
He's having technical issues, JBW. that is.  I think he's a little too full of himself to enjoy,.  jmo

cweb

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 01, 2018, 07:41:54 AM
He's having technical issues, JBW. that is.  I think he's a little too full of himself to enjoy,.  jmo
Yeah, it's too bad. He really did have some good shows on Coast. I'm all for the Corporate Radio Man not telling hosts what to do, but it seemed like when PremRat had Wells reigned in he was at his best. Oh well(s).

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 01, 2018, 07:41:54 AM
JBW. that is.  I think he's a little too full of himself to enjoy,.  jmo
He's too damned religious. I like his voice but once he gets on that God/bible thing I get so bored.

Sean92008

Based on his social media posts, I see Keith's actions as covering his ass, big time.

He's made it clear that she has expressed she's not interested in coming back and, if she were ready to come back she would have a job. Maybe not the same job, but he would fit her in.

So, if she goes to unemployment, he can argue that he did not fire her and she has an opportunity to come back.  Ta-da!  She'll never win that battle.

Nevada law maybe different than California law but she may qualify for unemployment if the circumstances were different (her refusing to work kind of changes her chances) even though she may be a 1099er.

Did I make sense.  I mean. I'm writing about Heather Leona Wade...

Commode

LadyFish

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 01, 2018, 06:26:14 AM
Good morning!  :D

Heather must have had some authority in her contract that allowed her to veto any guest host she did not approve of.
Keith said that he would give her 6 months leave if she needed it. He just wanted the ability to have live shows, which would require either multiple guest hosts or a semi-permanent host.

Heather had written on FB (in the comments of the guest open lines announcement entry , I think) that Art made sure in her contract that she had to approve any guest host. And that the only guest host she approved of was Art & that he was gone.

I wonder if there was a non compete provision in the contract.

cweb

Quote from: LadyFish on May 01, 2018, 07:54:20 AM
Wouldn't be much of a competition anyways.

If Art helped her write the contract, maybe there's a "non-complete" clause instead.

Sean92008

Quote from: LadyFish on May 01, 2018, 07:54:20 AM
Operative word: compete

Sean92008

Quote from: cweb on May 01, 2018, 07:57:06 AM
If Art helped her write the contract, maybe there's a "non-complete" clause instead.

This should be the close of this thread.  That's a classic line vsnd sums up life since December 12, 2015.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 01, 2018, 06:54:31 AM

DAMN I was hoping for Hulk Hogan to take over.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 01, 2018, 07:38:08 AM

.... and miss everyone complaining about the new host, not a chance.