• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Clede

I would rather hear those people do their own shows, not Art's.

Roswells, Art

"The official offer that was made was that he could do his show live, uuuuhm, DarkCity, live on the network and see what he can do"

Yeah, because he was so inexperienced and untalented, unlike me and all my minutes of experience.

Taco Bell

Really enjoyed the airing of Art's reading last night. Woke up, turned it on as I was getting ready this morning since he played it back to back. Very glad Keith put that out there just to hear the ol' boy's voice again. Good way to start the day.

chefist

Quote from: username on May 01, 2018, 09:33:41 AM
None of these men have enough cardio, there is only one. That man is Mike Siegel.

Who is Mike Siegal? Does he have a show?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 01, 2018, 09:41:46 AM
"The official offer that was made was that he could do his show live, uhhh, DarkCity, live on the network and see what he can do"

Yeah, because he was so inexperienced and untalented, unlike Wade and all her minutes of experience.
It's a great listen. I listened again after all this went down and my opinion did not change from what it was the first time. I always believed bateman.

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 01, 2018, 09:05:51 AM
...more about the Nye County Sheriff's Department...
I went to their Facebook page very early this morning...  For all to see were two announcements of kids' suicides along with fatal car accidents.

Why again does any Sheriff department need to post this on Facebook?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 01, 2018, 09:04:40 AM
Off the home page but still on the contact page.

I wonder if Keith cut off her access to her email.
Yeah someone needs to email Qeef and tell him. LOL. I can't believe she hasn't flipped her lid yet about this. And what the hell has happened to rosegirl? Wait do they still think they have the upper hand? That somehow she quit before she was fired? Oh I bet that is how it will get spun.

Juan

Heather is either a lunatic or very smart.
Lunatic - who the hell buys a house and quits her only job before the first payment is due?

Very smart - the show was tanking, she was making no money, she had house payments to make. She got a better offer to do something else. She saw her opportunity with the death of Art to get out of her contract while maintaining the argument that she was not at fault.

MV has said many times that he has no interest in most of the topics Art covered.

Commode

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 01, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

(too soon?)

Possible! Art was asleep. Heather snuckith into the main compound like a horny ninja and sucked Art off in his sleep. Airyn walked in just as Art ejaculated and died! Heather leapt out of the window like a Sex-Sniper and ran across the dusty plain like a middle-aged Frankenstein, shoving her fingers into her mouth and then her vagina.

By the time Ayrin made it to the cuckshed to rip that bitches eyelashes out, Heather was putting the final knot on her beef curtains. "It's to late slant! I am with Artbaby! Part of the estate is mine!"

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsTelly on May 01, 2018, 01:04:38 AM
I'm so pissed off.  I feel used and abused.

Fuck me for being a loyal listener and subscribers and YES, you just charged my credit card via payday for your shitty reruns.

Goddamit, I deserve better than this.

Get a decent guest host or I quit!.  I understand that I am only worth $5 a month to you but the way you have treated your LOYAL fans and subscribers is beyond reproach.

This is how you treat your loyal listeners?

Telly

Who are you yelling at?  Rowland for running his business or Heather for fucking you into reruns?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 01, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

Most police/city/sheriffs post on social media because it’s s quick way to engage/share with the public. I didn’t get the whole video part of it.. but maybe they felt simply posting a release on their website wasn’t enough. Who knows.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 01, 2018, 01:11:51 AM
Art changes the names to protect the "innocent." So, who in real life is Claire Reese?
I'm Claire Reese.

I am thinking the obvious replacement would be someone already on the network. Strieber? Shostak? the dude from where did the road go?

MONDAY

4:00/7:00 Dreamland
4:30/7:30 AstronomyCast
5:00/8:00 Exploration w/Michio Kaku
6:00/9:00 Big Picture Science w/Seth Shostak
7:00/10:00 Paranormal UK Radio
9:00/12:00 Midnight in the Desert

TUESDAY

3:30/6:30 DragonKing Dark
4:30/7:30 Spooky Southcoast
6:00/9:00 Expanded Perspectives
7:00/10:00 After Hours AM

WEDNESDAY

3:00/6:00 Where Did The Road Go?
4:30/7:30 Open Minds UFO Radio
6:00/9:00 Scarefest Radio
7:00/10:00 Military X-Files

THURSDAY

3:30/6:30 Hyperspace
5:00/8:00 Conspiranormal Podcast
7:00/10:00 Podcast UFO

FRIDAY

3:00/6:00 The HigherSide Chats
4:30/7:30 FrightDay
6:00/9:00 More Questions Than Answers
7:00/10:00 EPIC Voyages / Paranormal Now

Commode

None of you can be the replacement. Art was not "ironic" like you guys are. You can't have a host that can not play the straight-man to the peanut galleries shouts. Art was intelligent, and self-aware, but lived by a broadcast code that intentionally left him open to criticism.

MV and bateman are too cynical to allow the audience their role. It would be too familiar and therefore uninteresting after a short while. They would quip wise to any criticism. They can't allow the dumb-asses to feel smart at their expense.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 01, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

To show the population they've got their finger on the pulse of Pahrump.  They can't exactly announce they've uncovered a prostitution ring can they?  ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 01, 2018, 03:34:19 AM
Well, that's that. I wonder who is on the short list?

MV
Bateman
My Penis

Did I forget anybody?

paladin1991

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 01, 2018, 03:56:53 AM
This really is an ugly ending. It sucks that Art dies and it's not about him.

Yeah.  No shit.

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on May 01, 2018, 04:57:24 AM
Reading these posts on Facebook and Twitter the past few weeks has made me appreciate BellGab even more.  What a candyass internet world.

No shit, right?  The whole world has sand in its clit.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Commode on May 01, 2018, 09:49:31 AM
Possible! Art was asleep. Heather snuckith into the main compound like a horny ninja and sucked Art off in his sleep. Airyn walked in just as Art ejaculated and died! Heather leapt out of the window like a Sex-Sniper and ran across the dusty plain like a middle-aged Frankenstein, shoving her fingers into her mouth and then her vagina.

By the time Ayrin made it to the cuckshed to rip that bitches eyelashes out, Heather was putting the final knot on her beef curtains. "It's to late slant! I am with Artbaby! Part of the estate is mine!"

You had me at 'beef curtains'.

Commode

Heather Wade is the "Queen of the Desert" when she drops her granny pannies!

paladin1991

Quote from: cweb on May 01, 2018, 06:30:16 AM
Keith made the right call. Enough is enough.

Was holding out because of the "grief" supposed to be some gesture to tout how much more connected to Art she was? Wouldn't it have been a great tribute to get right back on the air and give the man one heck of a memorial show?

Does she know how much cred she'd have gotten if she mustered up the courage to get back on? Heck, people on here were giving George Noory sympathy because he manned up and got through his show.

Heather didn't even have to do a full show. I'm sure Keith would have let her do even just an hour to pay respects. And it may have helped her return. Instead, this.

I'm no radio expert, but part of doing any job is showing up. Keith was more than accommodating, but he's trying to make this streaming thing work and he can't keep taking a loss like this. Something had to give and it did.

Probably not.  But I'm sure she will know exactly how much she has lost when everybody responds with 'HW?  Oh you mean Lasha's friend.'

IamNegan

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 01, 2018, 08:05:52 AM
DAMN I was hoping for Hulk Hogan to take over.

Perfect choice!!!

Ahem (channeling Terry here) - "Let me tell 'ya somethin' brutha....tonight is gonna be a remote viewing show, and the keyphrase is MY 24" PYTHONS! Oh...shit...wasn't supposedta tell ya that...Anywho, We'll be right back after this ad for sayin' yer prayers and eatin' yet Calm & Clever vitamins...."

paladin1991

Quote from: Element 115 on May 01, 2018, 07:13:31 AM
I will instantly resubscribe if Bateman, MV, or Howard Hughes took over.

Sub now, beat the rush.

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2018, 07:33:24 AM
She won't. That's my bet, remember she was was too good to associate with us? LOL. And what happened to rosegirl? Are they both in the mental ward together?  ::)

Maybe they shared a hot tub, fist full of Seconal, glass of red wine and the razors kiss.