• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

IamNegan

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 01, 2018, 10:43:28 AM
that boy looks corn fed!

Cornfed, overfed, whatever...as long as he's not a primadonna like Man Hands Wade lol!

Hey speaking of, if anyone has ever listened to Howard Stern for any length of time....all that talk of huge hands last night made me think of 'Am 'Ands Bill...lmao

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2018, 10:47:01 AM
Me too regarding Tim. I have listened to him a long time. He posted here the other day so he already knows about bellgab. Half the battle there. LOL
poor guy.

HumanBeing

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2018, 10:33:24 AM
I said that! But God knows how many times I've been wrong before. Also, do you ever notice how little people actually read what's been written before? lol

Oh it was you. Sorry I didn't quote you are give you credit  :D

I seen him a day or so ago posting messages here but I forget what he was saying now  ;D
(goes and looks at Tim's and ponyboysunset's posts and inserts the relevant quotes below)

Yes it is quite the challenge to read everything in a thread.
I find myself wanting to comment a lot on what people say but then you're sort of committed to see it through and you might have 5 or 6 mini discussions going on.
That's when things can get tricky  ;D

Quote from: SpookyTim on April 27, 2018, 10:40:12 PM
I told Keith I'm ready, willing and able. He knows my work, been on Dark Matter Digital Network since day one.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2018, 09:31:03 AM
Tim from Spooky Southcoast has expressed an interest as well as a few others on twitter.

HumanBeing

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 01, 2018, 10:36:58 AM

I like that he wants the opportunity and seems eager about it.
More power to him. Hopefully Keith gives him a fair shake.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2018, 09:43:22 AM
It's a great listen. I listened again after all this went down and my opinion did not change from what it was the first time. I always believed bateman.

I'm still listening to it. It's driving me almost postal that the two fanboi and girl hosts were trying to rein in the crazy. They succeeded in shutting down the information flow. Know your audience.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 01, 2018, 10:54:18 AM
Oh it was you. Sorry I didn't quote you are give you credit  :D

I seen him a day or so ago posting messages here but I forget what he was saying now  ;D
(goes and looks at Tim's and ponyboysunset's posts and inserts the relevant quotes below)

Yes it is quite the challenge to read everything in a thread.
I find myself wanting to comment a lot on what people say but then you're sort of committed to see it through and you might have 5 or 6 mini discussions going on.
That's when things can get tricky  ;D
Yeah I was more referring to other people not you! I should have been more clear about that. We're cool, bro. LOL.

BettyO417

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2018, 09:47:56 PM
I always thought the black perfumey stuff was the best...but I haven't seen it in years. Now that people make hash local it sucks! It was better when it came from some place exotic. :'(

Dr. MD MD, your best prescription yet! My sentiments exactly!  ;D

Commode

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 01, 2018, 10:56:03 AM
I like that he wants the opportunity and seems eager about it.
More power to him. Hopefully Keith gives him a fair shake.

https://youtu.be/-cJmpwkUx4s

Commode

Tim "blubber-butt" Weisberg gives you: GAK!!!

BettyO417

Quote from: brig on May 01, 2018, 08:34:52 AM
I think if Bateman, and MV alternated shows, they could fill in more than enough subscriptions IMO.

Ditto! Although MV has stated the paranormal genre wasn’t what gets him hot (oh, I could have used  so many other synonyms ;D )!!!!! Maybe Bateman and a sprinkle of MV!

trostol

i am interested to see who these..exciting short list people are...of course bateman would be excellent..but i am not sure i can see him having the desire to put in the time til ..3..4 in the morning nightly to do a live show..though he does have the much wider subject that could bring the fans back and new ones in

it's gonna end up being someone that no one really knows or wants to hear more of

frankly Keith needs to pretty much shut down the .."Art Bell" show and go in a new direction so people do not feel someone else..is trying to sit in Art's seat

Commode

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 01, 2018, 11:10:20 AM
Maybe Bateman and a sprinkle of MV!

Bateman sprinkling on MV is pay-per-view only.

chefist

Quote from: trostol on May 01, 2018, 11:10:59 AM
i am interested to see who these..exciting short list people are...of course bateman would be excellent..but i am not sure i can see him having the desire to put in the time til ..3..4 in the morning nightly to do a live show..though he does have the much wider subject that could bring the fans back and new ones in

it's gonna end up being someone that no one really knows or wants to hear more of

frankly Keith needs to pretty much shut down the .."Art Bell" show and go in a new direction so people do not feel someone else..is trying to sit in Art's seat

It would have to be someone with another source of income, I believe. I could not imagine this position paying much of anything. It would be more for a person to promote themselves and their other revenue streams.

It doesn’t matter what the vo8ce looks like. It’s radio. When I first saw art bell photo i was shocked that such a plain face could produce such a wonderful voice could  .... But Southcoast guy does look like an aging Wesley Crusher.
Quote from: paladin1991 on May 01, 2018, 10:43:28 AM
that boy looks corn fed!

Commode

Art said he saved all the Ameri-Asian children from 'Nam. Because they were the product of "our" involvement in the country, and wouldn't be treated well by the Communists.

Meanwhile: Art-Nippon children, the product of "his" involvement got Fukashimma-ed!

trostol

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 11:13:32 AM
It would have to be someone with another source of income, I believe. I could not imagine this position paying much of anything. It would be more for a person to promote themselves and their other revenue streams.

yeah..that also lol

Bluejay

Quote from: Commode on May 01, 2018, 11:15:04 AM
Art said he saved all the Ameri-Asian children from 'Nam. Because they were the product of "our" involvement in the country, and wouldn't be treated well by the Communists.

Meanwhile: Art-Nippon children, the product of "his" involvement got Fukashimma-ed!
Shit disturber.

Commode

Heather, if you're reading, did Art like to choke women while he pounded the Artbabies in? Maybe you could claim disability! Brain-based work injury.

BettyO417

Commode

Art did well to select an amateur. Unfortunately, his dominatrix "choke that gook whore" personality did not yield to good business sense, and he did not select someone who had a strong personality. Enter Heather "I fuck you on the side" Wade.

Tricky-D

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 01, 2018, 09:44:59 AM
Why again does any Sheriff department need to post this on Facebook?
Because this Sheriff’s department is in show biz now. Nye County Sheriff’s department are one of the “stars” of the A&E reality show Live PD.

FallenSeraph

Maybe it'll be that Jimmy Chunga guy. Or Chumba. Whatever his name was. We all loved him so much.

Commode

Where is Arts son? The faggot. Has anyone ever even seen a photo of him? Get him! Revenge Host! HELL YEAH!

Juan

When I was in the news business we never reported suicides. The sole exception being if the suicide was public (jumping from a bridge into rush hour traffic) or the person was a public figure such as a sheriff.