• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Commode

Quote from: Grifynne on May 01, 2018, 12:26:15 PM
KR has officially changed the locks, according to second-hand Heather.

KR has the locks to the house she lives in? Because that's where the god damn studio is! Sounds more like Airyn booted that bitch out after she caught Heather rubbing Arts dirty underwear on her cooch.

chefist

Quote from: brig on May 01, 2018, 12:23:00 PM
Nick the Rat Chefist

http://nicktherat.com/

I think the "Radio" link leads to his archive.

Ha...funny voice character...wow, he even had a clip from Okinawa...

Lord Grantham

KEEF ROLLO HAS THE UPPER HAND.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 01, 2018, 10:56:54 AM
I'm still listening to it. It's driving me almost postal that the two fanboi and girl hosts were trying to rein in the crazy. They succeeded in shutting down the information flow. Know your audience.

1000%

It was a clusterfuck of unimaginable proportions. As designing tombstones has become fashionable these days I'd like to design the one for Curtis, although the cemetery might object to the words 'stupid cunt'.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 12:29:16 PM
Ha...funny voice character...wow, he even had a clip from Okinawa...

Glad your listening Chefist, I hope you enjoy it.  I did. :)

ponyboysunset

I always will wonder why can't she tell people herself? This is like junior high level bull shit. Thanks for the spy shot  ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Commode on May 01, 2018, 12:28:25 PM
KR has the locks to the house she lives in? Because that's where the god damn studio is! Sounds more like Airyn booted that bitch out after she caught Heather rubbing Arts dirty underwear on her cooch.

You're full of shit.

yoursongs

Quote from: Commode on May 01, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

I thought she meant the locks to the programming.....but you think she meant the literal locks to the cuckshed?  wow I never thought of that

Commode

THE STUDIO, is INSIDE THE HOUSE, that HEATHER WADE, lives in! SO, where'd Heather GO?

https://youtu.be/xbP2R5R__kU

bellNwhistle

Lmao “do not give up hope”. She’s been driving this clown car from the start, and shit in it on the way.

Grifynne

Quote from: yoursongs on May 01, 2018, 12:32:49 PM
I thought she meant the locks to the programming.....but you think she meant the literal locks to the cuckshed?  wow I never thought of that

I meant the programming. I am not currently staking out HW's part of the AB compound. :P

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 01, 2018, 12:34:58 PM
Lmao “do not give up hope”. She’s been driving this clown car from the start, and shit in it on the way.
So is this new person the replacement rosegirl? WTF?
Quote from: Grifynne on May 01, 2018, 12:36:30 PM
I meant the programming. I am not currently staking out HW's part of the AB compound. :P
You're not?!!!!!!!!! ::)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: yoursongs on May 01, 2018, 12:28:24 PM
So funny, Keith has always had control.   He fucking OWNS the network!  What part of that doesn't HW and her big-handed minions understand? LOL

He’s the one who owns the network, but he let her use the keys. She’s been keeping them on a chain around her neck, while she throws a fit about what Keith is doing to her. She could either do the show, keep us all hanging, or straight up quit.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 01, 2018, 12:30:57 PM
1000%

It was a clusterfuck of unimaginable proportions. As designing tombstones has become fashionable these days I'd like to design the one for Curtis, although the cemetery might object to the words 'stupid cunt'.

I think three of those people need that etching.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Grifynne on May 01, 2018, 12:36:30 PM
;D ;D

Grifynne

This was posted in response to the KR locking HW out of the show comment. Apparently the Heather Wade MITD Fans Facebook group requires admin approval to conduct any mass consciousness spells.

weeberwubber

What, did Keith change her Facebook password over a week ago?

Grifynne

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2018, 12:37:04 PM
So is this new person the replacement rosegirl? WTF? You're not?!!!!!!!!! ::)

Shhh... you'll blow my cover!  8)

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Grifynne on May 01, 2018, 12:41:11 PM
This was posted in response to the KR locking HW out of the show comment. Apparently the Heather Wade MITD Fans Facebook group requires admin approval to conduct any mass consciousness spells.

The grand elders of several tribes need to be consulted before the darkest of black magick can be performed against Keith.

El Chorro

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 01, 2018, 12:13:48 PM
;D  He won me over with that show Keith played, despite the schtick.  All the other hosts were like what Art means to Me but NtR dug up some cool old stuff and talked about Art.  When the next tribute came on and it was back to personal reflections you could feel the air go out of the room .. er, stream .. er something you know what I mean.

Is that squeaky voice his normal thing or was he pretending to be a fanboy-nerd? Because that voice won't do.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Grifynne on May 01, 2018, 12:43:58 PM
Shhh... you'll blow my cover!  8)
OMG we wouldn't want that. You are the only link we have to Heather's crazy updates at this point. So I wonder if she hasn't been posting because Keith owns all of the social media? LMAO!!!! That is hilarious.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 09:41:58 AM
Who is Mike Siegal? Does he have a show?

Let's just say, he's a lot more to talented than anyone else listed here.

ItsTelly

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 01, 2018, 09:51:34 AM
Who are you yelling at?  Rowland for running his business or Heather for fucking you into reruns?

HW for her lack of professionalism; it has been two weeks.  My anger probably a bit over the top; I understand deaths are hard.

I'll give KR more time to fix things. I'm excited to see who the new host or hosts will be. 

Personally, I would go with a few hosts in rotation.

Telly

Roswells, Art

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 01, 2018, 11:28:28 AM
I am pulling for Nick the Rat

Holy crap, this guy is funny and stuff. I vote for him. Killer music put in in the right spots. I'm kind of fangirling* right now, though I've only listened to about 20 minutes of it.

*fanwomaning

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ItsTelly on May 01, 2018, 12:47:23 PM
HW for her lack of professionalism; it has been two weeks.  My anger probably a bit over the top; I understand deaths are hard.

I'll give KR more time to fix things. I'm excited to see who the new host or hosts will be. 

Personally, I would go with a few hosts in rotation.

Telly
Agreed, and Paladin was spot on.

K_Dubb

Quote from: El Chorro on May 01, 2018, 12:46:11 PM
Is that squeaky voice his normal thing or was he pretending to be a fanboy-nerd? Because that voice won't do.

He's a talking rat.

Grifynne

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2018, 12:46:42 PM
OMG we wouldn't want that. You are the only link we have to Heather's crazy updates at this point. So I wonder if she hasn't been posting because Keith owns all of the social media? LMAO!!!! That is hilarious.

You say that like infiltrating that group takes some skill.  ;D Everyone on BG should join and start gradually swaying opinion over there.  ;D Eventually, all the sycophants will get angry and leave and it will become a BG colony.  We can establish Fort Cuckshed.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 01, 2018, 12:52:30 PM
He's a talking rat.
That would explain his squeaky voice. I too, have also caught "rat" fever!  ::)
Quote from: Grifynne on May 01, 2018, 12:54:25 PM
You say that like infiltrating that group takes some skill.  ;D Everyone on BG should join and start gradually swaying opinion over there.  ;D Eventually, all the sycophants will get angry and leave and it will become a BG colony.  We can establish Fort Cuckshed.

You see here's the problem, Heather of all people knows my real name, as do a lot of you. I don't think I could gain access but I am totally willing to try. LOL

dsz

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2018, 12:46:42 PM

Ninety percent of her pics on FB are MITD so that's officially awkward now.