• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Commode on May 01, 2018, 09:49:31 AM
Possible! Art was asleep. Heather snuckith into the main compound like a horny ninja and sucked Art off in his sleep. Airyn walked in just as Art ejaculated and died! Heather leapt out of the window like a Sex-Sniper and ran across the dusty plain like a middle-aged Frankenstein, shoving her fingers into her mouth and then her vagina.

By the time Ayrin made it to the cuckshed to rip that bitches eyelashes out, Heather was putting the final knot on her beef curtains. "It's to late slant! I am with Artbaby! Part of the estate is mine!"
That is so funny

ponyboysunset

Quote from: dsz on May 01, 2018, 12:56:42 PM
Ninety percent of her pics on FB are MITD so that's officially awkward now.
So remember that crazy person who said that she might have been a corporate entity. Maybe they are right. I mean otherwise how does one get locked out of their own personal facebook page by their company?  :o

Grifynne

Anthony makes a good point. And apparently, Fran spoke to HW on the phone. Perhaps HW is trying to avoid a paper trail.  :-X

Taco Bell

yoursongs

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 01, 2018, 12:41:20 PM
What, did Keith change her Facebook password over a week ago?

Speaking of FB, I noticed that even HW's social links are gone from the MITD main page today.

Grifynne

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2018, 12:54:26 PM
That would explain his squeaky voice. I too, have also caught "rat" fever!  ::)You see here's the problem, Heather of all people knows my real name, as do a lot of you. I don't think I could gain access but I am totally willing to try. LOL

She may be too distracted right now to notice (assuming the other admins don't know you and they don't have a blacklist somewhere). :P

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Grifynne on May 01, 2018, 01:00:51 PM
She may be too distracted right now to notice (assuming the other admins don't know you and they don't have a blacklist somewhere). :P
I'm going to go try. Hee hee. On second thought my weird ass first name is unforgettable and I don't want to alert anyone else that gabbers are already among them. God dammit Mom why couldn't you have named me Jennifer, or Lisa, or something fucking normal?  ;D

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Grifynne on May 01, 2018, 12:59:00 PM
Anthony makes a good point. And apparently, Fran spoke to HW on the phone. Perhaps HW is trying to avoid a paper trail.  :-X

You know, what the hell is the "rough time right now" bit?

Airyn lost her husband of 12 yrs or so
Asia and Alex lost their dad
Keith lost a friend and business partner (if you could call him that) going decades back
Keith owns/runs a network that Heather does a show on - the only show bringing in money, supposedly- and guess what?

SHE'S NOT ON THE FUCKING SHOW.
Not only is she not doing the show, she's acting like a jilted lover/newly married widow, and posting smack talk all over social media.

What the hell is the rough time, unless she's going through medication withdrawals? I mean, seriously!

dsz

Wow. Just listened to some Nick the Rat and this guy's awesome! If Keith stayed hands off the creative/production aspect he'd be great. Not instant mass appeal, but there's something there. He seems like the perfect mix of Clyde Lewis, Hendrie, and Bobcat Goldthwait. Wait... Is that Bobcat Goldthwait?

Kolchak

Heather shot herself in the foot. She had ample opportunity to do a show. She had ample opportunity to designate a guest host to fill-in for her.

Now Keith breaks the news of her ousting and she still can't bother to address the people who waited on her.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 01, 2018, 12:34:58 PM
Lmao “do not give up hope”. She’s been driving this clown car from the start, and shit in it on the way.

With Art gone, someone else is going to have to find talents like George Noory and Heather Wade

HumanBeing

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Kolchak on May 01, 2018, 01:09:22 PM
Heather shot herself in the foot. She had ample opportunity to do a show. She had ample opportunity to designate a guest host to fill-in for her.

Now Keith breaks the news of her ousting and she still can't bother to address the people who waited on her.

It's pretty pathetic.

Two years ago, I lost my grandmother. It was hard, because I was close to her, and she was more of a mother than my own mom (her daughter) ever was. She was like a mentor to me, and though we did not live near each other, we may as well have for as often as we spoke via email, on FB messenger, etc.   We knew she was ill (a lung thing she decided not to do anything about), but we made the most of our time.  She knew how I felt about her, so nothing was left unsaid.  When she died, I was sad. However, I used that to push me in a new direction in life. While I stopped some of the creativity I had (I consider myself having a mental block that I need to work through), her death has actually been a very positive thing.  I'm now doing something that I would not have been doing otherwise- something she would have been very proud of.

I know I'm not Heather, or vice versa. I know everyone grieves differently.  But you would think that maybe she would want to do this for Art- and if she honestly couldn't, be honest about that and tell Keith so that he could make the necessary decisions.   I have not seen one iota of her doing this. She's wishy-washy at best, and a manipulative witch at worst.  Neither works for me.

chefist

Seems like it's complete lack of self confidence without Art being next to her. Anyway, I think the show was about to cross into the light.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 01:15:43 PM
Seems like it's complete lack of self confidence without Art being next to her. Anyway, I think the show was about to cross into the light.

Literally, I believe, as well as figuratively.

For anyone missing Heather..
http://midnightinthedesert.com/?s=Heather+wade

She's not completely scrubbed yet..
https://www.facebook.com/pg/MidnightInTheDesertCom/about/?ref=page_internal

Lord Grantham

Oh Jeeze, Nick the R-r-rat is pretty much just a-a-a Morty voice. You know?

Tricky-D

Quote from: Commode on May 01, 2018, 11:36:43 AM
Where is Arts son? The faggot. Has anyone ever even seen a photo of him? Get him! Revenge Host! HELL YEAH!

Seriously?

Grifynne

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 01, 2018, 01:04:03 PM
You know, what the hell is the "rough time right now" bit?

Airyn lost her husband of 12 yrs or so
Asia and Alex lost their dad
Keith lost a friend and business partner (if you could call him that) going decades back
Keith owns/runs a network that Heather does a show on - the only show bringing in money, supposedly- and guess what?

SHE'S NOT ON THE FUCKING SHOW.
Not only is she not doing the show, she's acting like a jilted lover/newly married widow, and posting smack talk all over social media.

What the hell is the rough time, unless she's going through medication withdrawals? I mean, seriously!

It gets lonely in the cuckshed.  ;D

The people I felt the most sympathy for are Art's young children. Asia is old enough to understand that her dad is gone. Alex isn't, but will have to grow up without Art (although I guess several of Art's other kids had to do the same).

I feel bad for Airyn, but surely she knew what she was marrying into when hooking up with a much older man. I'm sure it still hurts, but it shouldn't have been a huge surprise.

But ya, HW, who knew Art for about 3 years or so is surely having the toughest time.

bellNwhistle

https://www.facebook.com/HeatherInTheDesert/   Heather does have another FB page, and I doubt Keith controls either.  I could be wrong, though.

I missed this somehow. Oh yeah, I know how. I haven't been listening.  ::)

QuoteEXCLUSIVE BREAKING NEWS

Heather Wade received documents last night from a trusted source. She immediately had Stanton Friedman take a look at these documents who said, “I have never seen anything like this, this is new MJ12 information.” Stanton Friedman is going to continue examining these documents for authenticity, but at this time we can find no evidence of forgery. Midnight In The Desert is posting these documents for all to see, and should you refer to these pages publicly IN ANY WAY, you must credit Heather Wade and Midnight In The Desert as the original source.

http://midnightinthedesert.com/exclusive-ultra-top-secret-assessment-situation-statement-position-ufos/

dsz

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 01, 2018, 01:14:24 PM
With Art gone, someone else is going to have to find talents like George Noory and Heather Wade

Corporate radio. I'm surprised they haven't replaced Hannity with a robot by now.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Grifynne on May 01, 2018, 01:24:55 PM
It gets lonely in the cuckshed.  ;D

The people I felt the most sympathy for are Art's young children. Asia is old enough to understand that her dad is gone. Alex isn't, but will have to grow up without Art (although I guess several of Art's other kids had to do the same).

I feel bad for Airyn, but surely she knew what she was marrying into when hooking up with a much older man. I'm sure it still hurts, but it shouldn't have been a huge surprise.

But ya, HW, who knew Art for about 3 years or so is surely having the toughest time.

At least the dying well before her bit.  She barely knew him enough to know he was one to attract the crazies, though.  Also, I wonder how long they knew each other before he told her about his older kids he had nothing to do with?  (Just curious).

dsz

I always wondered if she was a good witch or a bad witch. Guess she turned out to be the worst kind: incognito witch.

dsz

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2018, 12:57:57 PM
So remember that crazy person who said that she might have been a corporate entity. Maybe they are right. I mean otherwise how does one get locked out of their own personal facebook page by their company?  :o

How oh how will she get in touch with her fans... each and every one of who she loves very much. House calls? Flying monkeys? An army of carrier cats?

Quote from: Grifynne on May 01, 2018, 12:26:15 PM
KR has officially changed the locks, according to second-hand Heather.

Pretty obvious she has zero business sense, thinking not doing shows and not allowing a fill in host, was going to fly with a business run on paid subscriptions.  Keith either, for giving her control over that in the first place.

Apparently she has a six month window to ask for her job back.  I recommend she do so sooner rather than later.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: dsz on May 01, 2018, 01:31:58 PM
How oh how will she get in touch with her fans... each and every one of who she loves very much. House calls? Flying monkeys? An army of carrier cats?
D. all of the above.
I keep thinking back to rosegirl and her comment about twisting in the wind to Keith.  ;D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Tricky-D on May 01, 2018, 01:23:27 PM
Seriously?

Don't worry. It's a common bellgabber that doesn't have balls to post under his regular name. Fucking peasants.

yoursongs

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 01, 2018, 01:34:42 PM
Pretty obvious she has zero business sense, thinking not doing shows and not allowing a fill in host, was going to fly with a business run on paid subscriptions.  Keith either, for giving her control over that in the first place.

Apparently she has a six month window to ask for her job back.  I recommend she do so sooner rather than later.

I think it is fucking ridiculous to give her 6 months.  Then we have all that time to go through this same shit again, week after week.  Keith has got to smarter than that                     doesn't he?