• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150828 - Art Bell, Open Lines - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 28, 2015, 09:33:08 PM

sydtron

Quote from: Johnny from PA on August 28, 2015, 11:51:44 PM
Can't believe nobody picked up on my David Bowie reference...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7jLtOkumiY

You remind me of the babe...
Goddamnit!!!

Ive had this song in my head for two weeks!!

youve re-awakened the earworm.

albrecht

It is ok, but the deal is,,,,you never know. Can always get better or the failure is funny. Not like other shows. Some of the best Art stuff has started "bad" but then even epic and great. One never knows. But nobody bats a thousand and he, and callers, can rescue shows like nobody else.

ShayP

I've always liked the 'Truth or Trash' shows.  This one has been a little awkward but it's the first in the new format.  I hope Art does more.  8)

trostol

go back lol there were 3 pics from that lol

Wednesday

Yes, I got the reference once I could make out what you were saying. The sound quality or the way the word was said was not easy to understand. I know Labyrinth all too well, though.

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on August 28, 2015, 11:53:55 PM

In my timeline Pete Townshend died around 1982 in a wild coke fueled shootout with the cops after a several day standoff. We revere him as a God.

albrecht

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 28, 2015, 11:55:45 PM
In my timeline Pete Townshend died around 1982 in a wild coke fueled shootout with the cops after a several day standoff. We revere him as a God.
Thats more of an Outlaw Country type of deal, sadly, recently.

WanagoBleu

your timeline????

sydtron

Good God!  Is the sky purple?!?!?

If so HOWDY NEIGHBOOR!

But seriously, nice.

SciFiAuthor

In mine it's Rick James. And the government gives out free coke.

Quote from: trostol on August 28, 2015, 11:55:29 PM
go back lol there were 3 pics from that lol

I'm glad you guys got it...  The opportunity was too perfect to pass up.

Herbn-Legend

So i went out to dinner the other nite. The guy sayd table 4 one? No table for 2 i wil b joind.😎 so i get 2 my table an pull out my midget blo up doll, MEME (available on amazon) the waiter came up 2 me an sayd wat r doin sir? I told him u see her mouth wide open? Im lookin at desert 😱😀

JamesMcDonald

When I was around 7 my parents gave me my first guitar.  A sorry little POS they bought in Woolco or something.  I smashed it against the bed post in honor of Pete Townshend.  Then I asked for another, claiming that one wasn't good enough for me to learn on.  I smashed that one, too.  When I was 13 I finally started to get serious.  Now I've got a whole bunch of guitars and I've been playing for over 40 years.   8)