• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

flimflam384

Meh, I guess I'm just gonna catch up on Family Guy tonight while the caffeine is still battling the THC in my blood supply.

WOTR

Quote from: Morgus on October 13, 2015, 02:49:25 AM
I was looking forward to Rossy's ability to book Star Trek and scifi guests, he planned one a week or so.
Will the new producer be able or want to do that?
Meh... I will toss in my two cents for what they are worth.  I only listened to a few of the shows- the exact ones with guests you described.  I have to say that while I did enjoy those shows- I cannot be bothered to tune in from here on in...  I'm glad that Hoagland sounds to be thrilled with his new producer.

So, welcome Scott McKay and good-bye Rich.

trostol

Dick..its not that fascinating that you can get a pic in moments from the other side of the world

zeebo

norland2424

hahaah is he pushing this shit since they lost a buttload of subs

TigerLily

Oh. Sister Princess RoseGirl.  I just now thought of your late night work on  badges.

trostol

he really needs to stop with these stories and name dropping

morgana213

Quote from: TigerLily on October 14, 2015, 12:59:14 AM
TigerLily trudging in. Just here to see what's the braaps. BTW, I cancelled my 19,5
Cancelled mine too.   

trostol

but we dont get that..all we get is you blabbing away

ShayP

Quote from: ShayP on October 14, 2015, 01:09:05 AM
Cancelled Club 19.5....10 minutes ago.

I will appreciate the shows we had until now though.  :)

flimflam384

I only subscribed to Art.  I was waiting for RCH to get good enough to want to replay.  Never happened.

SciFiAuthor

Oh look, Richard's bitching about Jorch's commercials. *Bong hit*. You fucked it Richard, badly. Asshole.

coaster

I'd rather drag my testicles through broken glass than subscribe to his show.

TigerLily

Quote from: morgana213 on October 14, 2015, 01:08:29 AM
Cancelled mine too.
Hey Morgana.  Sad times

I thought RCH was going to address the Rossy  debacle even obliquely.  Nope.  Just pushes 19.5

ShayP

Hoagie...Oh dear Hoagie...you lost members man.  You will continue to do so.  It's in the data.