• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

inuk2600

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on October 14, 2015, 12:18:51 AM
Everyone order double anchovy pizzas/no cheese delivered to his place.

Damn that sounds like one bad pizza

ShayP

Quote from: bateman on October 14, 2015, 12:26:06 AM
I'm looking forward to my new early bedtime.

Yeah, me too.  I'll tune in tonight out of curiosity.  Then....it's over.

norland2424

Quote from: bateman on October 14, 2015, 12:26:06 AM
I'm looking forward to my new early bedtime.

i still might listen tonight, but he wont be making anymore money off me tho

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: inuk2600 on October 14, 2015, 12:26:08 AM
Damn that sounds like one bad pizza
Especially if RCH ends up having to pay for three thousand of em...

Lilith

norland2424

since im sure he still has people reading bellgab, do any of you see RCH bailing on doing the show some night this week?

Quote from: norland2424 on October 14, 2015, 12:36:23 AM
since im sure he still has people reading bellgab, do any of you see RCH bailing on doing the show some night this week?

He'll keep going at least a few weeks to spite us to try and prove he was the reason why the show was so great.

inuk2600

Quote from: ShayP on October 14, 2015, 12:28:35 AM
Yeah, me too.  I'll tune in tonight out of curiosity.  Then....it's over.

But what if he gets all cutesy and endearing and such? are we sufficiently immune to his hyperdimensional mind tricks?

Quote from: inuk2600 on October 14, 2015, 12:38:53 AM
But what if he gets all cutesy and endearing and such? are we sufficiently immune to his hyperdimensional mind tricks?

onan

i have to be careful with what I post about the Mars face and glass dome guy. Suffice it to say, some very unreasonable expectations were communicated, and done so in a very unprofessional way.

ShayP

Quote from: inuk2600 on October 14, 2015, 12:38:53 AM

We are immune.  The Braaps is strong in us.  He has betrayed the force.  There is no turning back.

Lilith

Quote from: ShayP on October 14, 2015, 12:46:46 AM
We are immune.  The Braaps is strong in us.  He has betrayed the force.  There is no turning back.

So Say We ALL !!!

Rix Gins

Does anybody have a pix of the new producer?  Cuz his voice made me picture this dude...

And that made me mad!

norland2424

Quote from: Rix Gins on October 14, 2015, 12:52:44 AM
Does anybody have a pix of the new producer?  Cuz his voice made me picture this dude...

And that made me mad!

the only guy with his name and location pops as if he died in 2006 lol

Quote from: Rix Gins on October 14, 2015, 12:52:44 AM

And that made me mad!

I don't think he really has his finger on the pulse of the interests of anyone under 60.

Bradsmith313

I have a feeling someone is about to invoke the Aztec Human Sacrifice Ritual option . . . . 

TigerLily

TigerLily trudging in. Just here to see what's the braaps. BTW, I cancelled my 19,5

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 13, 2015, 09:25:34 PM
No. Seriously. Everyone. Just let it go. No campaign. No emails. No calls about this. It's over with. I'm moving on. I don't want to deal with this stuff anymore to be honest. So please if everyone can promise me, to just let this go and move on. I'd so appreciate it.
Quote from: Bradsmith313 on October 13, 2015, 09:46:18 PM
I just want to say something about RCH.

I've had some disagreements with his views. But, I've also had some pleasant exchanges with him and I like him. I like Ross and he has stated that things are amicable. So, everyone, let's move forward . . . .

Agreed

A convolkation of the Arch-Druids and High Priests and Priestesses was held today.
It has been decided that The Cult of Braapinality and
The Golden Order of the Braap will be on Sabatical until the end of the week
unless the Braaps return before then.