• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Show Prep

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 19, 2014, 10:01:21 AM

onan

Quote from: MV on February 09, 2015, 02:36:29 PM
so onan are you going to be hosting with us any time soon?

I would like that. I gave notice at work. May 1st is my last day. We are moving into our new home in mid April.

I think I could make a couple of shows prior to those changes. After May 1st, I am hoping for a good deal more free time.

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on February 09, 2015, 06:14:23 PM
I would like that. I gave notice at work. May 1st is my last day. We are moving into our new home in mid April.

I think I could make a couple of shows prior to those changes. After May 1st, I am hoping for a good deal more free time.

Congratulations. Which area did you decide to move to?

Would be great to have you back on the show.

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on February 09, 2015, 06:17:30 PM
Congratulations. Which area did you decide to move to?

Would be great to have you back on the show.

We bought some land on the Albemarle Sound. It's rural, about 30 minutes from the nearest town.

As to the show, it seems like there has been a great deal of change. I need to catch up.

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on February 09, 2015, 06:23:54 PM
We bought some land on the Albemarle Sound. It's rural, about 30 minutes from the nearest town.

As to the show, it seems like there has been a great deal of change. I need to catch up.

eddie had a sex change and we call her (redacted) now. She no longer gives happy endings. MV has that job now.

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on February 09, 2015, 06:34:36 PM
eddie had a sex change and we call her (redacted) now. She no longer gives happy endings. MV has that job now.

He insisted.

MV/Liberace!

tomorrow we're going to do the show over skype, guys.  yeah, i know.  michaelvandeven is the account you'll need to connect to.

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on February 09, 2015, 08:32:14 PM
tomorrow we're going to do the show over skype, guys.  yeah, i know.  michaelvandeven is the account you'll need to connect to.

Ok.  I have a logitech h540.  Hope that is better.

jazmunda

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 09, 2015, 08:33:39 PM
Ok.  I have a logitech h540.  Hope that is better.

Didn't you get the memo?

On Art's advice we've decided to do the entire show over landlines. Rotary phones are preferable.

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on February 09, 2015, 08:56:20 PM
Didn't you get the memo?

On Art's advice we've decided to do the entire show over landlines. Rotary phones are preferable.

Land line, check, rotary phone, check; but I'm not in an open field.  Might have to sit this one out.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 09, 2015, 09:03:48 PM
Land line, check, rotary phone, check; but I'm not in an open field.  Might have to sit this one out.

heh heh

MV/Liberace!

just a reminder, when you connect on skype tonight, connect to my michaelvandeven account.

MV/Liberace!

when you guys want to talk to wr250?

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on February 10, 2015, 11:03:25 PM

Sometime between now and the next GabCast.  A good day.  And time.  Or night.  When he's available.
Screw it, can I call him now?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 10, 2015, 11:25:07 PM
Screw it, can I call him now?

why not.  if he's up.  PM him.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on February 10, 2015, 11:03:25 PM

Happy to chat anytime except when I'm on the toilet. That's me time.

jazmunda

Emergency GabCast tonight?

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on February 11, 2015, 05:54:01 PM
Emergency GabCast tonight?

Something to think about.   ???

jazmunda

Show tonight? Need to plan my day accordingly. I also might send Paul a Facebook message seeing if he wants a chat about "drones".  I don't want to send if we aren't doing a show.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on February 17, 2015, 02:27:19 PM
Show tonight? Need to plan my day accordingly. I also might send Paul a Facebook message seeing if he wants a chat about "drones".  I don't want to send if we aren't doing a show.

yeah, i'm good for tonight.  regular time.

Heather Wade

I'll be there... skype again?

MV/Liberace!

great show last night, guys.  i think the four of us are working our way into a nice chemistry and i think our recent shows have been the best gabcasts ever.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on February 18, 2015, 05:30:54 AM
great show last night, guys.  i think the four of us are working our way into a nice chemistry and i think our recent shows have been the best gabcasts ever.

I agree. We're really hitting our stride.

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on February 18, 2015, 05:30:54 AM

Stop.  You're embarrassing me.  Thank goodness this thread is super secret.  Oh, thanks for bringing back the strikethrough function.

jazmunda

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 18, 2015, 02:50:12 PM
Oh, thanks for bringing back the strikethrough function.

FUCK YEAH. THIS IS THE MOST USEFUL TEXT FORMATTING THING ON THE INTERNET. IT FIXES ALL MISTAKES LIKE SOME USELESS FUCKING WHITEOUT THAT WHEN YOU TURN THE PAGE OVER YOUR STUPIDITY CAN BE VIEWED BY ALL.

;)