• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 07:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1294 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1936

Quote from: SnapT on June 03, 2015, 12:09:33 PM
Your fan was wrong.  Noory called in at around the two-hour mark, he couldn't resist.  Art Bell even commended him for "manning up" and calling in.  And Redacted badgered Noory into answering questions he refused to answer honestly.

If you're reading this:  Damn you, Coaster!  I relied on you for the latest scoop, and look what happened!  I let George down, and that is not acceptable. 

I take the full blame on this one, SnapT.  George is not responsible for me giving him bad intel.

(Retracted):  Don't be so hard on yourself, Gerry!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* ;) ;)

I can't help it, (Retracted).  I don't ever want to embarrass George.  I'll go sulk in a corner for a while.

nextgen.fm

Falkie did you listen to latest gabcast?

SnapT

Here is the audio, Noory calls in at 1 hour and 45 minutes into the show:
http://www.ufoship.com/?p=2324

FYI, you and your interview with Noory is referenced by MV multiple times, Falkie.

Quote from: schmepper on June 02, 2015, 11:14:46 PM
Falkie, as much as it pains me to admit it.... I agree with others on this forum who suggest that you voice opinion on pop culture headlines - such as the recent transition of Bruce Jenner into Caitlyn Jenner. Now we all know your true passions, and understand that you have no interest in such a headline; however, if you could push past that and realize the potential for greatness if you were to only allow yourself to let go and diversify momentarily - until your true genius is realized by the masses. There is a time and a place, dear Falkie, and I feel now is YOUR time and YOUR place.

After all, you have a voice, and you shouldn't be afraid to use it! I'm now reminded of one of my favorite quotes: "The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think." - Horace Walpole

I can honestly say that I couldn't hand pick a group of people that I feel would agree more.

Thoughts?

A good Youtuber can make the most mundane subject interesting.  A poor one couldn't get views if he were to film the Apocalypse itself.

AND, a good Youtuber only needs one good video.  400 bad videos which all look the same isn't making things any better.

I saw a Youtube video of a child counting to 30 which has more views than Falkie gets.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 03, 2015, 09:50:18 AM
Somehow I don't think so.
Noory did not fall for the trap laid by regurgitated and avoided an appearance.
He's obviously smarter than you all think he is, because he probably sensed itbwas going to turn into a total hit piececas it has done in the past.

I saw Falkie2013 make a comment in the UFOship chat at the same time (Redacted) was talking to George R. Noory live on the Gabcast last night.  So I have no clue what you're babbling about here.

The comment was brief and made no sense in the midst of the flurry of activity in the IRC, so I can't remember what it was.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 03, 2015, 09:56:31 AM
Kathy went with me to the doctor yesterday and both of us had to argue our point about cheap generic crap that does not work being substituted for the real stuff that does.
Got some of my medication isssues resolved.
I had thought that Baltimore was old news but given the spate of killings and shootings there Immay have been wrong.
As for it and Nepal, illness pushed everything aside.
I'm not certain if Kathy is going to be here or not anytime soon. She has packing and moving to do and the 17th will come upon her fast.
I will see if she can do a video but don't know if she's going to have the time.

In general, cheap generic crap is identical to the expensive stuff, using the same formula once the original patent has worn off.

3OctaveFart

Falkie, what do you use for pain relief?

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 03, 2015, 10:35:54 AM
Don Rickles is a comedic genius.  George - have you ever heard his Frank Sinatra story, about asking him to do him a favor by coming over to say "hi" to his friends when he saw him at a restaurant?  I'll try to see if there's a video, or can at least paraphrase the story, if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Jackie Mason is another one of the last remaining greats of that generation.


By the way, I figured out why I like the "Rise!" picture of you so much.  As I told you privately, "with the way you're looking down, as well as the seriousness captured on your face, it makes you look like a man who is contemplating his future - as well as a man who is ready to face down his detractors once again!"

Then it hit me that I had seen that tone and emotion in another image before:



I'm sorry and no disrespect to Falkie intended, but it really strikes me as a man who's looking to see who farted.  Doesn't it look that way?

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 03, 2015, 11:30:12 AM
It's the 800'th anniversary of the Magna Carta, the greatest document of freedom ever created and the one which inspired our Constitution and Declararion of Independence; by a citizenry who saw the rights given to the by the charter being annuled by the actions of their King, the anniversary soon of Agincourt, and Yorkshire Putz chooses to attack me ?
He surely might have better things to comment on or do, but somehow I doubt it.
Britain's manhood was decimated by WWI.
The greatest person of the 20th century, Winston Churchill, fought tirelessly to keep England free with our help.
It bankrupted the UK, cost them an empire and led to a welfare state and the selling off of government businesses.
Yet Yorkie Pud can do nothing but foment on here ?
Winnie would be ashamed that an Englishman would be so callow.
WE owe much to England.
And the Irish, Welsh and Scots.
They are our cousins and we are inseperable.
Sadly, some trash comes with the gems.
Like putz.


What does any of that have to do with trying to fix a faltering Falkie?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 03, 2015, 11:30:12 AM
It's the 800'th anniversary of the Magna Carta, the greatest document of freedom ever created and the one which inspired our Constitution and Declararion of Independence; by a citizenry who saw the rights given to the by the charter being annuled by the actions of their King, the anniversary soon of Agincourt, and Yorkshire Putz chooses to attack me ?
He surely might have better things to comment on or do, but somehow I doubt it.


How do you know I attack you? You've blocked me remember..oh wait...

Quote
Britain's manhood was decimated by WWI.
The greatest person of the 20th century, Winston Churchill, fought tirelessly to keep England free with our help.

No; He fought with or without your help Senda.. Together with the rest of the UK and Commonwealth.

Quote
It bankrupted the UK, cost them an empire and led to a welfare state and the selling off of government businesses.
Yet Yorkie Pud can do nothing but foment on here ?
Winnie would be ashamed that an Englishman would be so callow.

Oh that stings...I'm really hurt Senda...truly.

Quote
WE owe much to England.
And the Irish, Welsh and Scots.
They are our cousins and we are inseperable.
Sadly, some trash comes with the gems.
Like putz.

You still on about me fatboy?

Quote
I would hardly put my self in the category of JFK.

No shit? Just like the rest of the planet then.

Quote
And I just talked to Kathy. She's coming here today and will do a Kathy's Korner today for sure but then she has to go home and continue packing up stuff.
Whereas I need to do dishes and vaccuum and try to find my wallet.
And  get out into the sun and walk to Starbucks.


Lots of naps first though.. need to rest those fattened up arteries fat boy.

Falkie2013

Quote from: nextgenfm on June 03, 2015, 12:21:02 PM
Falkie did you listen to latest gabcast?

I don't usually but I did this time and will comment it on a video later today.
Kathy did her video as well but since I was listenibg to Gabcast I've not had a chance to review it.
I will say this. 2 people on that podcast give/gave Noory no respect as a person with their comments and one was absolutely beyond reprehensible.
And I also have a question for MV since he apparently has 2 sets of standards towards libelous and slanderous materials posted on this board and it came not from my mouth but by his, but I will cover that as well.
As usual, George got attacked for not calling in yet when he did call in, I heard NO apologies for the comments made.
Finally, I am NOT Noory's " biggest fan " and certainly not over the cost of the price of a pair of glasses.
I think he should be treated with fairness and he doesn't get a lot of that on here.
My former videos did not treat him fairly either but that was before I got to know him somewhat.
Although it is not like one would get with a regular face to face interaction on a daily basis.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 03, 2015, 12:45:52 PM
What does any of that have to do with trying to fix a faltering Falkie?

Not faltering but worn out.
I will be back today with several videos after a well needed nap.
And a detox from listening to portions of the Gabcast.

PathoJen

Falkie when you say "nobody apologized to george" that's just weird. Apologize for what? A couple of people, MV included said he had balls for calling. To which George revealed he actually has 3 sets. A lot of bell gabbers gave Noory props for calling in.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 03, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
Falkie, what do you use for pain relief?

Anything I use causes further problems with either reflux or my ulcer.
Ibuprofen 600 mg and of late with the muscle injury, oxycodone with aceta...however in the hell it's spelled, 325 mg.
Both by prescription and the pain in the muscle caused by coughing has lessened though I do get huge pain spikes at times.
But its a pain regimen that has no refills.

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 03, 2015, 01:40:45 PM

I think he should be treated with fairness and he doesn't get a lot of that on here.

You sure were fair to him back in the day  ::) You are so transparent falkie.

Falkie2013

Quote from: PathoJen on June 03, 2015, 01:46:34 PM
Falkie when you say "nobody apologized to george" that's just weird. Apologize for what? A couple of people, MV included said he had balls for calling. To which George revealed he actually has 3 sets. A lot of bell gabbers gave Noory props for calling in.

People were bitching at him for NOT calling in before he called in.
Did we hear the same broadcast ?

3OctaveFart

I think you ought to get something different for the fluid retention.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 03, 2015, 12:36:23 PM
In general, cheap generic crap is identical to the expensive stuff, using the same formula once the original patent has worn off.

Not in our experience. I have talked to manufacturers and the formulation is different. Furthermore, generic stutf tends NOT to work on either of us.
It's kind of like Safeway's version of buttertop bread. It tastes hriible compared to the real butterto bread as do most generic copies of food and other products.

PathoJen

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 03, 2015, 01:51:11 PM
People were bitching at him for NOT calling in before he called in.
Did we hear the same broadcast ?
Yes I did. he didn't call in until almost the end of the show, therefore everyone assumed he flaked.

coaster

Evade accusations when people call you out on your bullshit. You can hide in your world of hypocrisy better that way. Dipshit.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 03, 2015, 11:42:13 AM
Mason has retired. He, too is brilliant and thank you for reminding me of him.
Some do not like Mason but he was incredibly funny.
I do not care for many of the current crop of comedians.
Too much Republican ( and occasional Sarah Palin bashing, even when she's not said a word in months ) bashing, obscenity and genrally being NOT funny.
I like Ron White, Jeff Dunholm, but that's about it.
It's a different kind of humor than when I grew up and I can't relate to people like Seinfeld, David Brenner, et al.
Rickles has said that Frank would get into moods and people were terrified of him because of his temper.
But if you were a friend of Frank, you stayed a friend for life unless you did something to piss him off, then he wrote you off for good.
I sat with the man in Vegas with Totie Fields and my Mother in the Riviera coffee shop and was awed that here was the guy whose records I had played over and over for years sitting across from me. He always called me kid and I Mr. Sinatra. May Totie and he RIP.
but not your mom?
Despicable.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 03, 2015, 11:46:57 AM
I was informed that he ducked the show by one of my fans.

Who ducked the show?


paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 03, 2015, 01:49:28 PM
Anything I use causes further problems with either reflux or my ulcer.
Ibuprofen 600 mg and of late with the muscle injury, oxycodone with aceta...however in the hell it's spelled, 325 mg.
Both by prescription and the pain in the muscle caused by coughing has lessened though I do get huge pain spikes at times.
But its a pain regimen that has no refills.
I wash my Ox down with Scotch and a coffee, usually.  Helps stretch the script and doubles up the pain killing.  but that's just me and I don't recommend it to others. You would probably kill yourself felchie.

paladin1991

Quote from: PathoJen on June 03, 2015, 02:36:09 PM

You?
HEheh.  Yeah, guilty.  But I did listen to the 'cast this morning.

PathoJen

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 03, 2015, 02:41:51 PM
HEheh.  Yeah, guilty.  But I did listen to the 'cast this morning.
How'd you like it?

paladin1991

Quote from: PathoJen on June 03, 2015, 02:45:18 PM
How'd you like it?

Enjoyed it.  Listened to it while I was making and enjoying a huge after gym breakfast.

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 03, 2015, 02:34:31 PM
Who ducked the show?

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, Ol' Gerry was at fault for that particular piece of disinformation.

Once again, I humbly apologize for putting George in the position of making an inaccurate statement.  I will do my damndest to make sure that it doesn't happen again.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 03, 2015, 01:54:42 PM
Not in our experience. I have talked to manufacturers and the formulation is different. Furthermore, generic stutf tends NOT to work on either of us.
It's kind of like Safeway's version of buttertop bread. It tastes hriible compared to the real butterto bread as do most generic copies of food and other products.

I'm no expert.  That was my understanding though.

3OctaveFart

It's all right, Gerry, we fans make mistakes sometimes.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod