• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 07:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1294 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1936

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 03, 2015, 09:50:18 AM
Somehow I don't think so.
Noory did not fall for the trap laid by regurgitated and avoided an appearance.
He's obviously smarter than you all think he is, because he probably sensed itbwas going to turn into a total hit piececas it has done in the past.

What?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 02, 2015, 02:14:40 PM
And to put pressure on Falkie to make some new videos!

Where's the new Kathy's Korner that we were promised?  I want to hear Kathy's take on:
- Behind-the-scenes at the Noory interview
- Her experience meeting Tom Danheiser
- Patty update
- Apartment search update, and how she got screwed over twice
- Review of the curb jumping incident, and subsequent trips taking George to the ER

Kathy - your fans are waiting!  We want need to hear from you!

Kathy went with me to the doctor yesterday and both of us had to argue our point about cheap generic crap that does not work being substituted for the real stuff that does.
Got some of my medication isssues resolved.
I had thought that Baltimore was old news but given the spate of killings and shootings there Immay have been wrong.
As for it and Nepal, illness pushed everything aside.
I'm not certain if Kathy is going to be here or not anytime soon. She has packing and moving to do and the 17th will come upon her fast.
I will see if she can do a video but don't know if she's going to have the time.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 03, 2015, 09:56:31 AM
Kathy went with me to the doctor yesterday and both of us had to argue our point about cheap generic crap that does not work being substituted for the real stuff that does.
Got some of my medication isssues resolved.
I had thought that Baltimore was old news but given the spate of killings and shootings there Immay have been wrong.
As for it and Nepal, illness pushed everything aside.
I'm not certain if Kathy is going to be here or not anytime soon. She has packing and moving to do and the 17th will come upon her fast.
I will see if she can do a video but don't know if she's going to have the time.
'cheap generic crap'... this conspiracy is ancient and discounted to the point where it doesn't exist anymore except in your addled freeloading mind.    Medication issues?  What? Not free enough?

Does Kath have an apartment?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 03, 2015, 10:00:34 AM
'cheap generic crap'... this conspiracy is ancient and discounted to the point where it doesn't exist anymore1
Does Kath have an apartment?

Yeah but Senda is an expert on anything, including pharmachology. If he says it's generic crap he must be right because the simple task of finding out about expired patents in the drug industry which leaves it clear for copies of the original formulation to be made by other pharmacuetical companies is too simple. Much better to rant at the generic crap he probably wouldn't need if he wasn't such an obese and greedy twat.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on June 02, 2015, 12:56:44 PM
Everything I'm saying is in support of Falkie's success.  But I ain't gonna sugarcoat it...

It's reprehensible that Jenner killed someone because he is a lousy driver.
But I am not People magazine or US magazine.
If you want to follow her, go read that kind of stuff.
Same goes for Kimmie, Kanye or the celebrity of the day.
I have never been into following a celebrity to adore them.
I spent the time waiting for the doctor watching an interview with Don Rickles.
Saw him on stage in the 1960's and at 84, still funny and the last of the breed of old time comics.
Much more fun than the usual idiocy about no talent " celebrities ".

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 03, 2015, 10:10:04 AM
It's reprehensible that Jenner killed someone because he is a lousy driver.

Says the hypocritical half blind cunt who sees nothing wrong in driving when he's effectively banned from doing so..

Fuck you shit for brains.




area51drone

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 03, 2015, 10:10:04 AM
But I am not People magazine or US magazine.

I think it's great that you're not going to do a video on Jenner.  He/she doesn't need any more attention than was already given to it!  I just posted that as a response to someone saying how beautiful some other woman was.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 03, 2015, 10:10:04 AM
I spent the time waiting for the doctor watching an interview with Don Rickles.
Saw him on stage in the 1960's and at 84, still funny and the last of the breed of old time comics.
Much more fun than the usual idiocy about no talent " celebrities ".

Don Rickles is a comedic genius.  George - have you ever heard his Frank Sinatra story, about asking him to do him a favor by coming over to say "hi" to his friends when he saw him at a restaurant?  I'll try to see if there's a video, or can at least paraphrase the story, if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Jackie Mason is another one of the last remaining greats of that generation.


By the way, I figured out why I like the "Rise!" picture of you so much.  As I told you privately, "with the way you're looking down, as well as the seriousness captured on your face, it makes you look like a man who is contemplating his future - as well as a man who is ready to face down his detractors once again!"

Then it hit me that I had seen that tone and emotion in another image before:



Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 03, 2015, 10:35:54 AM
Don Rickles is a comedic genius.  George - have you ever heard his Frank Sinatra story, about asking him to do him a favor by coming over to say "hi" to his friends when he saw him at a restaurant?  I'll try to see if there's a video, or can at least paraphrase the story, if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Jackie Mason is another one of the last remaining greats of that generation.


By the way, I figured out why I like the "Rise!" picture of you so much.  As I told you privately, "with the way you're looking down, as well as the seriousness captured on your face, it makes you look like a man who is contemplating his future - as well as a man who is ready to face down his detractors once again!"

Then it hit me that I had seen that tone and emotion in another image before:




This post simply drips sincerity...

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 03, 2015, 10:35:54 AM
By the way, I figured out why I like the "Rise!" picture of you so much.  As I told you privately, "with the way you're looking down, as well as the seriousness captured on your face, it makes you look like a man who is contemplating his future - as well as a man who is ready to face down his detractors once again!"

Then it hit me that I had seen that tone and emotion in another image before:



3OctaveFart

Our national debt stands at $18 trillion and we waste time talking about Bruce Jenner.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 03, 2015, 10:58:06 AM
Our national debt stands at $18 trillion and we waste time talking about Bruce Jenner.


WE?

3OctaveFart

I don't want to hear a word out of you about the ignominy of Bruce, Bonnie Prince Charlie.
You'd see a whole lotta goose-stepping in front of Buckingham Palace if it weren't for US, and not here posting on a Falkie thread.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 03, 2015, 11:16:40 AM
I don't want to hear a word out of you about the ignominy of Bruce, Bonnie Prince Charlie.
You'd see a whole lotta goose-stepping in front of Buckingham Palace if it weren't for US, and not here posting on a Falkie thread.

There there son; calm down. You'll get yourself in a tiz and then where will you be?

3OctaveFart

I sure as hell don't want to be banned. I want to be on this thread the day Falkie interviews one Arthur William Bell III.
The haters' heads will go boom.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 03, 2015, 10:58:06 AM
Our national debt stands at $18 trillion and we waste time talking about Bruce Jenner.

Well, we're building a new series of fighter planes, the WSJ was talking about a surging Chinese Navy and our current technological edge with our navy.
And then there are those $ 1,300 silk pajamas in their living section.
Snap T worries about the condition of my apartment and whether Kathy will find a place to live ?
Hello ?
Yes, I am worried about her and as to cleaning, I do what I can when I can and when I am able.
For 4 months and 2 weeks of the past year, I have worried as to whether or not I would choke to death during the night.
Videos are the last thing on my mind when I am sick.
I woke up and spent 20 minutes coughing crap up.
THIS is what periodically occupies much of my time, just merely surviving.
I did NOTHING in the way of cleaning except for laundry in the last two weeks. I was in horrible pain, gasping for air and scared that I might succumb to this crap.
I picked up a bunch of paper trash lying all over the place, bagged it. Picked up the empty Snapple bottles for Kathy to recycle and put the zucchini, apples and potatoes in the icebox, went out and put out the dry food for the outdoor cats, picked up all the dirty dishes and put them in the kitchen to wash and will work on the rest of the living room today to see if I can find my wallet.
Once I am well it's overwhelming and I do so much, get tired and stop.
Read in the WSJ how crime is going up, particularly shootings and will do a video on that and tie it in to Baltimore.
Nepal has been on the back burner but I see by my earthquake app, no quakes there recently though we are getting a number of small quakes in the ocean off of San Francisco.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 03, 2015, 11:24:18 AM
I sure as hell don't want to be banned. I want to be on this thread the day Falkie interviews one Arthur William Bell III.
The haters' heads will go boom.

It's the 800'th anniversary of the Magna Carta, the greatest document of freedom ever created and the one which inspired our Constitution and Declararion of Independence; by a citizenry who saw the rights given to the by the charter being annuled by the actions of their King, the anniversary soon of Agincourt, and Yorkshire Putz chooses to attack me ?
He surely might have better things to comment on or do, but somehow I doubt it.
Britain's manhood was decimated by WWI.
The greatest person of the 20th century, Winston Churchill, fought tirelessly to keep England free with our help.
It bankrupted the UK, cost them an empire and led to a welfare state and the selling off of government businesses.
Yet Yorkie Pud can do nothing but foment on here ?
Winnie would be ashamed that an Englishman would be so callow.
WE owe much to England.
And the Irish, Welsh and Scots.
They are our cousins and we are inseperable.
Sadly, some trash comes with the gems.
Like putz.

I would hardly put my self in the category of JFK.

And I just talked to Kathy. She's coming here today and will do a Kathy's Korner today for sure but then she has to go home and continue packing up stuff.
Whereas I need to do dishes and vaccuum and try to find my wallet.
And  get out into the sun and walk to Starbucks.

Who

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 03, 2015, 11:16:40 AM
I don't want to hear a word out of you about the ignominy of Bruce, Bonnie Prince Charlie.
You'd see a whole lotta goose-stepping in front of Buckingham Palace if it weren't for US, and not here posting on a Falkie thread.

You'd better read about the Battle of Britain before making a claim like that.  The Battle of Britain was over at least a year before the U.S. became involved in the War.  The British won the Battle of Britain and deserve all the credit.  It would be well over a year after the Battle of Britain that the U.S. became heavily involved in World War II.  Winston Churchill said it was "their finest hour," and indeed it was.

See what you did, MP?  I gave up this thread and this forum permanently.  I've been gone three days and fully intended to stay away forever.  Your inaccurate post made me come back.  Please don't do that again - and I promise you and Falkie will have seen the last of me.

3OctaveFart

Nobody needs to go doing a fool thing like leaving this thread, now. We're all in this thing together.
The weird anthropology of the Falkie Thread is its finest aspect.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 03, 2015, 11:34:10 AM
Nobody needs to go doing a fool thing like leaving this thread, now. We're all in this thing together.
The weird anthropology of the Falkie Thread is its finest aspect.

I cannot imagine that somewhere there's an anthropology class in advanced Falkieism.

Has anyone checked out Noory's new dating site ?
Paranormaldating.com.
Someone needs to fix the income section its all screwed up and its very expensive to become a full member.
One woman looks like she's wearing a costume from the miniseries V.
I would hope she's not secretly a lizard who's hungry.

I found an article on a trending paranormal topic and will do a video on that today as well.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 03, 2015, 10:35:54 AM
Don Rickles is a comedic genius.  George - have you ever heard his Frank Sinatra story, about asking him to do him a favor by coming over to say "hi" to his friends when he saw him at a restaurant?  I'll try to see if there's a video, or can at least paraphrase the story, if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Jackie Mason is another one of the last remaining greats of that generation.


By the way, I figured out why I like the "Rise!" picture of you so much.  As I told you privately, "with the way you're looking down, as well as the seriousness captured on your face, it makes you look like a man who is contemplating his future - as well as a man who is ready to face down his detractors once again!"

Then it hit me that I had seen that tone and emotion in another image before:



Mason has retired. He, too is brilliant and thank you for reminding me of him.
Some do not like Mason but he was incredibly funny.
I do not care for many of the current crop of comedians.
Too much Republican ( and occasional Sarah Palin bashing, even when she's not said a word in months ) bashing, obscenity and genrally being NOT funny.
I like Ron White, Jeff Dunholm, but that's about it.
It's a different kind of humor than when I grew up and I can't relate to people like Seinfeld, David Brenner, et al.
Rickles has said that Frank would get into moods and people were terrified of him because of his temper.
But if you were a friend of Frank, you stayed a friend for life unless you did something to piss him off, then he wrote you off for good.
I sat with the man in Vegas with Totie Fields and my Mother in the Riviera coffee shop and was awed that here was the guy whose records I had played over and over for years sitting across from me. He always called me kid and I Mr. Sinatra. May Totie and he RIP.

SnapT

You should do a video about Travis Walton (who Bruce Jenner was a TOTAL ASSHOLE to, incidentally).

http://youtu.be/gTxHby3Nw5Q

And you DO realize that Noory DID appear on GabCast last night, and Redacted raked him over the coals, right?

It looks like you have a new place to try and sell breast milk to lonely singles.

Falkie2013

Quote from: SnapT on June 03, 2015, 11:42:50 AM
You should do a video about Travis Walton (who Bruce Jenner was a TOTAL ASSHOLE to, incidentally).

http://youtu.be/gTxHby3Nw5Q

And you DO realize that Noory DID appear on GabCast last night, and Redacted raked him over the coals, right?

I was informed that he ducked the show by one of my fans.
Knapp believes Walton if memory serves.
I wasn't aware of the Kardashian family interest in UFOs but saw no disrespect to Walton in the video.
It does kick up my interest in them as just another group of airhead celebrities, like a Paris Hilton.

3OctaveFart

Dennis Miller is in full Republican mode these days.
Denis Leary is no liberal.
Add the late George Carlin, Bob Hope and great Leslie Nielsen to the list.

Quote from: SnapT on June 03, 2015, 11:42:50 AM
And you DO realize that Noory DID appear on GabCast last night, and Redacted raked him over the coals, right?

I think I had read where Coaster said that he didn't go on the program.  I wasn't listening live, but will listen to the podcast when I get a chance.  I definitely want to hear it.

Sorry if I provided disinformation to you, Falkie!

Quote from: coaster on June 02, 2015, 06:44:08 PM
My money is on Noory not calling in.

Quote from: coaster on June 02, 2015, 08:41:28 PM
you guys can pay me later.

schmepper

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 03, 2015, 11:25:17 AM
...Picked up the empty Snapple bottles for Kathy to recycle and put the zucchini, apples and potatoes in the icebox, went out and put out the dry food for the outdoor cats, picked up all the dirty dishes and put them in the kitchen to wash and will work on the rest of the living room today to see if I can find my wallet.

Falkie, you should never store potatoes in the refrigerator (or at temperatures generally cooler than about 45-50 degrees Fahrenheit) as this will turn the starch in the potatoes into sugar and may leave your potatoes with an unpleasant texture and an off putting sugary/sweet taste. Potatoes should always be stored in a paper bag and placed in a dark, cool, dry area.

On the other hand, it is perfectly acceptable to store zucchini in the refrigerator.

;)

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 03, 2015, 11:47:20 AM
Dennis Miller is in full Republican mode these days.
Denis Leary is no liberal.
Add the late George Carlin, Bob Hope and great Leslie Nielsen to the list.

Republican or not, Miller is hilarious.
Hope's great days were long before he quit.
And Nielsen was a serious actor long before Airplane.

Falkie2013

Quote from: schmepper on June 03, 2015, 11:59:48 AM
Falkie, you should never store potatoes in the refrigerator (or at temperatures generally cooler than about 45-50 degrees Fahrenheit) as this will turn the starch in the potatoes into sugar and may leave your potatoes with an unpleasant texture and an off putting sugary/sweet taste. Potatoes should always be stored in a paper bag and placed in a dark, cool, dry area.

On the other hand, it is perfectly acceptable to store zucchini in the refrigerator.

;)

I and my Mother did that for years and it never caused a problem. I'm trying to pick up stuff scattered all over hell because when I did go out shopping I just dropped stuff on the green chair and collapsed into bed or after I took a hot shower for 2 weeks.
Ain't NO such thing as a dark, cool dry area in the oven of an apartment I live in except in the winter.

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 03, 2015, 11:46:57 AM
I was informed that he ducked the show by one of my fans.

Your fan was wrong.  Noory called in at around the two-hour mark, he couldn't resist.  Art Bell even commended him for "manning up" and calling in.  And Redacted badgered Noory into answering questions he refused to answer honestly.

QuoteKnapp believes Walton if memory serves.

I don't see how anyone WOULDN'T believe Walton, the evidence is overwhelming.

QuoteI wasn't aware of the Kardashian family interest in UFOs but saw no disrespect to Walton in the video.

You have to watch the full episode of KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS to see how Jenner treated Walton, totally disrespected him at first but warmed up to him a little in the end (after Walton fed his ego, saying Bruce was his idol).

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod