• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 07:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1294 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1936

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Doctor Who on December 22, 2014, 02:53:02 PM
Damn. Is there any aspect of your private life you don't share with the general public on the internet?  Does the word "discretion" mean  anything to you?


heh heh, and this.


Curandero81

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 22, 2014, 02:40:33 PM
If I use the ignore  feature for everyone I thought was an idiot, it'd just be me and Bart Ell talking to each other.... And he ignores me!
You have shown yourself to be a wise individual....
However, I propose not using the definition of "idiot" as a qualifying factor but instead the DSM manual and proper screening by a mental healthcare individual (preferably a psychiatrist specializing in the psychological diagnosis of psychopathy).
A humble suggestion...

Curandero81

Quote from: MV on December 22, 2014, 02:55:31 PM

please stop making a stink about who you've chosen to ignore.  again... this falls into the "who gives a shit" file.
As do your posts....
Added.....

coaster

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 22, 2014, 02:39:30 PM
Is this your attempt at karma cleansing after the video? Not working.
I apologized and deleted the video. I made the video in fun thinking he would get a kick out of it. That wasn't the case so its gone. There is a big difference in poking fun and outright stalking someone. Get your head checked and your meds refilled kiddo.


Falkie2013

Quote from: MV on December 22, 2014, 02:57:31 PM

heh heh, and this.


There is a lot of stuff i don't discuss. But then i don't go searching it out all over the place to attack others.


Lets end this and go back to having fun.


I'm tired of it as I am sure you are as well.


Catsmile

Quote from: MV on December 22, 2014, 02:55:31 PM

please stop making a stink about who you've chosen to ignore.  again... this falls into the "who gives a shit" file.

Speak for yourself, I'm on the edge of my seat awaiting their next post.
Holding my breath to find out if they have the roll over, or under... wipe, up, or down.
Burning things we all must know!

WhiteCrow

Like a little bee, buzz around from flower to flower, whispering ideas into their ear, until they believe that they are their own.

littlechris

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 22, 2014, 01:55:51 PM


I don't have to keep a log, the others who followed you sent it to me and many others here. They have read, in your own words....... about you loving your mothers big tits... They also read about the Mexican electricians, the racist rants and the rest of your bullshit. They read about you not wanting to work because it just makes other people rich.


Sources please.

Bart Ell

Quote from: MV on December 22, 2014, 02:53:29 PM
with that type of dedication, i can't imagine how you have a personal life, if you do.

ZING!

Mine is bigger.


Catsmile

EW EW!!! MVz been served! And added!




Reported..... !




Someone send Curan. 5 gallons of Taintco Butt Butter to sooth the massive butthurt.




Bart Ell

Quote from: coaster on December 22, 2014, 03:04:31 PM
I apologized and deleted the video. I made the video in fun thinking he would get a kick out of it.

There is no way you thought he would get a kick out of it, you are just spineless.

littlechris

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 22, 2014, 02:40:33 PM
If I use the ignore  feature for everyone I thought was an idiot, it'd just be me and Bart Ell talking to each other.... And he ignores me!

lol.  I agree. MV can you get rid of that DAMN ignore button!!!!!!!!!


coaster

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 22, 2014, 03:17:09 PM
There is no way you thought he would get a kick out of it, you are just spineless.
whatever makes you feel better about yourself...I genuinely like the guy. The same cannot be said about you. A shame too, because you used to be quite a funny poster. You are casio to me now.

Bart Ell

Quote from: MV on December 22, 2014, 02:53:29 PM
and stop posting information about users on this forum if it hasn't already been made available on this forum by that user.  you're free to comment on his videos, posts, or anything else he's shared on this forum, but otherwise, stop it.

What happened to the public figure? Have you reduced limp dick to just another user now?

Catsmile

The man crush some have on Falkie is beyond me also.


Just go pipe him, or let him give you a good rogering already.



I'm sure he would enjoy not having to pay for such services.

Bart Ell

Quote from: coaster on December 22, 2014, 03:18:52 PM
whatever makes you feel better about yourself...I genuinely like the guy. The same cannot be said about you. A shame too, because you used to be quite a funny poster. You are casio to me now.

Ouchies. That's the spirit of Festivus, air those grievances!

coaster

Quote from: Catsmile on December 22, 2014, 03:21:37 PM
The man crush some have on Falkie is beyond me also.


Just go pipe him, or let him give you a good rogering already.



I'm sure he would enjoy not having to pay for such services.
I like you too, so I suppose I should go down on you as well.

The ignore button has never been a problem for me.  I recon there are two solutions:  one, don't use it; and two, be civil so no one will use it on you.

bateman

Quote from: coaster on December 22, 2014, 03:23:05 PM
I like you too, so I suppose I should go down on you as well.

This thread is bringing the sexy.

Quote from: Bart Ell on December 22, 2014, 03:21:52 PM
Ouchies. That's the spirit of Festivus, air those grievances!

When are the Feats of Strength?

Curandero81

I just ordered a "who gives a shit file" from Amazon, hopefully with the recent installation / usage of the ignore option the 6 drawer file hopefully will suffice.

Bart Ell

Quote from: bateman on December 22, 2014, 03:25:58 PM
When are the Feats of Strength?

The t-shirts show more strength than any of us could ever dream of having.

Catsmile

Quote from: coaster on December 22, 2014, 03:23:05 PM
I like you too, so I suppose I should go down on you as well.

Dude, liking someone and full on obsession are 2 very different things.
But hey I'm flattered. How do your tits look? Pics with timestamp only, please.

littlechris

100 pages before the end of the year???

WhiteCrow

George aka Falkie, I pitched you what could be an excellent 'paranormal! idea to do a YouTube video about; what happened to you when young. Your out of body and near death experiance.
I can understand you not wanting to talk about it, because of the painful events that precluded them.


Here's another idea for a YouTube video. There are sites that transcribe Art's broadcasts. Major Ed Dames has so many 'misses' that he's a joke. But Art still sets up Dr Doom, recently on Dark Matter as someone that is creditable. You like to do research, so do a video that lists Ed's mile off misses.
The fun thing about Dr Doom is that he's so assertive but so utterly wrong.


For starters, Google the rock group, Iron Butterfly missing member Philip Taylor Kramer, and then the transcription of Art's broadcast when Ed Dames remote viewed Kramer. It's almost criminal what Ed said to the distraught sister of Kramer, in light of the facts that latter came out about Kramer's disappearance.


There's no end to the fun one can have documenting Ed's BS!

Bart Ell

Quote from: littlechris on December 22, 2014, 03:29:52 PM
100 pages before the end of the year???

Only if I participate. Otherwise, you can post another headstone. The sizzle follows, as does the ad revenue.

Click those ads, folks, it keeps this site running!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 22, 2014, 03:31:47 PM
George aka Falkie, I gave what thought was an excellent idea to do a YouTube video about.

I vote for Falkie doing some Remote Viewing

Catsmile

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on December 22, 2014, 03:33:42 PM
I vote for Falkie doing some Remote Viewing

Me too. So remote in fact that there is no chance of an internet connection.


Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod