• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 07:13:24 AM

jazmunda

Quote from: steelbot on December 04, 2013, 05:33:30 PM
JB Wells pisses in a Jar....
....and GNorry drinks it?

Now that would be worth the price of Streamlink.


retired41

do you urine ,for some really good talk radio.
don't shit the bull.

steelbot

Quote from: retired41 on December 04, 2013, 05:51:00 PM
do you urine ,for some really good talk radio.
don't shit the bull.
+1 LOL

klaatu

Quote from: retired41 on December 04, 2013, 05:51:00 PM
do you urine ,for some really good talk radio.
... .


Another candidate for the top-of-page quote??

Ravenna

Quote from: SixWeekTenure on December 04, 2013, 05:11:46 PM
Quality programming and Dark Matter Radio Network do not mix. Pray for Dark Weekend in the meantime.

Oh, I do hope Dark Weekend doesn't get yanked.  It's my fave.

jazmunda

Quote from: Ravenna on December 04, 2013, 07:43:02 PM
Oh, I do hope Dark Weekend doesn't get yanked.  It's my fave.

If Dark Matter get's yanked I'll .... I'll ..... I'll be very cross and will probably give the KRDMRN the bird.

#toughguy # :P

McPhallus

Quote from: Ravenna on December 04, 2013, 07:43:02 PM
Oh, I do hope Dark Weekend doesn't get yanked.  It's my fave.

I wonder if our pal Sarah B. didn't complain to Keith about the supposed offensive language (like she did in her blog).  I don't know if Keith monitors this site or not, so he may not know about that whole scenario.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 04, 2013, 04:41:11 PM
I think what started some of this is the disintegration of the family. We don't live together any more, people rush to and fro and don't take time out to know anyone.
And as a result, many of us are in our homes/apartments/cars and don't get to interact with each other in person anymore.
And deep down humans, as a rule, need contact with other humans to keep us sane.
Thus the need to reach out and interact with each other on the net.
Of course, some of this is also due to the " nerd " influence because people come up with ways to do this and ways to get around the restrictions countries and companies try to keep us from interacting with others and computers.
Thus the development of bbs sytems, chat rooms, video casts, pod casts, women selling their videos to others on line, etc.
Sorry my friend...not buying it. Although you are correct about families etc for the most part...when we were all friendly and such as you say, we didn't share this stupid nonsense and all the other bs that people somehow today think we all care about. It's all fake .

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 04, 2013, 04:54:21 PM
TONIGHT cant miss radio William Buhlman



William Buhlman is a leading expert on out-of-body experiences. The author's thirty years of extensive personal out-of-body explorations give him a unique and thought provoking insight into this subject. Through lectures, workshops and his books the author teaches the preparation and techniques of authentic spiritual exploration.

Pay some $$$ and you can go to  workshops will begin Saturday at 6:00 PM through Friday at 9:00 AM. It’s recommended that you arrive before 4 PM on Saturday.

Please contact the Monroe Institute for details and registration info.http://www.monroeinstitute.org/programs/out-of-body-exploration-intensive

All lodging and meals are included.
A few workshop helpful hints: Wear comfortable and warm clothes, (body temperatures often fluctuate during trance states). Read Adventures beyond the Body before the workshop and please bring your OBE and dream journal. Ideally, practice an OBE method for several weeks before the program. I hope to see you at a workshop in the New Year.
Food and drink provided...so they can slip a little sumtin, sumtin in the vittles and drinks so you can obtain the trance state you paid for!!!!

retired41

dear tell the world is so awesome don't you know damn.

retired41

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 04, 2013, 08:28:38 PM
Sorry my friend...not buying it. Although you are correct about families etc for the most part...when we were all friendly and such as you say, we didn't share this stupid nonsense and all the other bs that people somehow today think we all care about. It's all fake .
to all you fake and fond ,fonie and just plain unhuman  enjoy your hell as it can be short lived.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: retired41 on December 04, 2013, 08:48:07 PM
to all you fake and fond ,fonie and just plain unhuman  enjoy your hell as it can be short lived.
????????? You doing okay buddy boy?

Falkie2013

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on December 04, 2013, 05:39:14 PM
Could be, though he seems more of a scat man to me.

$noorechak : The Night Pisser

Drinker in the Night.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 04, 2013, 08:57:54 PM
$noorechak : The Night Pisser

Drinker in the Night.
More like the nite-doucher!

BobBlahBlah

I'm on artbell.com and I don't see any mention of the podcasts anymore. What happened? I'm getting set to throw in the towel here and not care anymore.

Falkie2013

Quote from: BobBlahBlah on December 04, 2013, 08:59:52 PM
I'm on artbell.com and I don't see any mention of the podcasts anymore. What happened? I'm getting set to throw in the towel here and not care anymore.

they're still out there but they got rid of spec sheet.
and might get rid of dark weekend which would really suck

bateman

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 04, 2013, 09:04:27 PM
they're still out there but they got rid of spec sheet.
and might get rid of dark weekend which would really suck

News to me.


jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on December 04, 2013, 09:05:15 PM
News to me.

Rumors are just swell aren't they?

My kids play a game called broken telephone. I think a version of it has played out here.

I can't believe bateman walked. I thought he had more staying power.

Back to Noory I guess.

Falkie2013

Quote from: bateman on December 04, 2013, 09:05:15 PM
News to me.

so glad to hear it. i've heard a lot of BAD podcasts. yours doesn't suck. not one bit.

signed up for seti on my mac today. its kind of interesting to watch the data come through and be counted in the little window.

hmm, if they find someone using my Mac, do I get anything for being part of history ?

maybe some warm socks which would come in handy right now.

g

BobBlahBlah

Ok ya I found it tucked away at the bottom. Hey Bateman, I heard you have a show and it's awesome. Which one is it? I'll give it a listen.

jazmunda

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 04, 2013, 09:09:16 PM

signed up for seti on my mac today. its kind of interesting to watch the data come through and be counted in the little window.


Are they still doing the SETI at Home thing?

Takes me back to 1999. I used to go to sleep everynight hoping that I'd be the one to find the big one.

Nowadays I just go to sleep at night hoping I'll wake up.

bateman

Quote from: BobBlahBlah on December 04, 2013, 09:09:50 PM
Ok ya I found it tucked away at the bottom. Hey Bateman, I heard you have a show and it's awesome. Which one is it? I'll give it a listen.
So they say. I wonder who they're listening to.

Darkweekend.com

jazmunda

Quote from: BobBlahBlah on December 04, 2013, 09:09:50 PM
Ok ya I found it tucked away at the bottom. Hey Bateman, I heard you have a show and it's awesome. Which one is it? I'll give it a listen.

It's bateman's maine-coon corner and it's figgin awesome.

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on December 04, 2013, 09:12:48 PM
It's bateman's maine-coon corner and it's figgin awesome.
That reminds me, are we doing "A Minute with Maryanne" on GabCast next week? I have some gardening tips I think you'll enjoy.

retired41

the best of the worst is just mediocar. pure lame.

Falkie2013

Quote from: bateman on December 04, 2013, 09:12:32 PM
So they say. I wonder who they're listening to.

Darkweekend.com

Whereas 10 years of Noory has been Darkweenie.com

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on December 04, 2013, 09:11:19 PM
Are they still doing the SETI at Home thing?

Takes me back to 1999. I used to go to sleep everynight hoping that I'd be the one to find the big one.

Nowadays I just go to sleep at night hoping I'll wake up.

Oh, I don't doubt that.

I agree with other posters Bateman's show is really good!

I really hope it takes off!

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod