• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 07:13:24 AM

Falkie2013

Quote from: FightTheFuture on December 04, 2013, 07:33:24 AM
Sarah reminds me of a person who was forced to eat creamed spinach as a child.

Oh, and I`ll bet she had her mouth washed out by her step-mom for saying "doo doo head"

Whereas Noory was forced to eat creamed turmeric.
The big difference is that he now craves the stuff.


Quote from: DanTSX on December 04, 2013, 07:41:49 AM
I think it's just fat


silicone...all day long. Fat doesn't stand up like that and neither does saline.

McPhallus

Quote from: DanTSX on December 04, 2013, 04:27:26 AM

lol betageorge

You know George has to be an AFC at best, likely a BAFC.

aldousburbank

Quote from: ThruTarmac on December 01, 2013, 09:07:19 AM
Yes! I have a few questions:

Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?

If you mated a bull dog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?

If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?

Why is Grape Nuts cereal called that, when it contains neither grapes, nor nuts?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

Why is it called a "drive through" if you have to stop?

Why does mineral water that has "trickled through mountains for centuries" go out of date next year?

Why are Softballs hard?

Do the minutes on the movie boxes include the previews, credits, and special features, or just the movie itself?

If the professor on Giligan's Island can make a radio out of coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but people don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet when you plug things into it? Shouldn't it be called an inlet.

Why do we scrub Down and wash Up?

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

Can blind people see their dreams?

Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130 when you legally can't go that fast on any road?

Why do they call it "getting your dog fixed" if afterwards it doesn't work anymore?

Why do they call it taking a dump? Shouldn't it be leaving a dump?

Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?

Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?

Why do banks leave the door wide open but the pens chained to the counter?

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any pants?

How come you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?

If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow?

If a cat always lands on its feet, and buttered bread always lands butter side down, what would happen if you tied buttered bread on top of a cat?

If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why's it still #2?

What color would a smurf turn if you choked it?

Where's the egg in an egg roll?

Why aren't blue berries blue?

Where is the lead in a lead pencil?

Why is Greenland called green when it is covered in ice?

What is this, a Spanish Inquisition?

McPhallus

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 04, 2013, 06:08:19 AM
And to say that Casio is the owner of Bellgab is just plain cruel.
That kid needs some serious help or needs to get laid or something. He puts out some really weird stuff.

Just caught the video of him shirtless, listening to Art, and packing his dirty laundry.  What makes it extra special is that you can see him sniffing certain items.

I'm glad I missed his tenure here.

scottydawg

"What is this, a Spanish Inquisition?"
HAA HAAA YES! Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1iBbBL1040#t=19

AppealPlay

Still miss Art Bell's show. :'(

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 04, 2013, 05:35:51 AM
I've been to Philly once. It took months to remove the stench of the place. If you're from Pittsburgh you'll understand the traditional rivalry of the 2 cities and why I make that comment.

But I digress.

No, I'm not using the fans but I am using 1 space heater and I keep forgetting not to run it while I'm cooking something in the microwave because who ever wired this place put the kitchen plugs and the living room plugs along the wall along side of the couch on both ends on the same circuit and if I run the heater and the microwave together, it trips the breaker and I have to turn off the heater and reset the breaker and then go in the kitchen and reset the microwave and start over, AFTER turning off the heater. i have a small heater too but can't find it.

Some on here want me to make 1 minute videos such as yourself. That isn't going to happen. Sorry your attention span is so limited.

Here I talk about something different although I do briefly bring up Noory and Tommy as I discuss news of the weird in the news in recent months.

There's so much stuff out there that is so much better than the " news " Noory brings up, IMHO.


The Guy From Pittsburgh (tm) Discusses News of the Weird !!! ...

Please tell me more about the space heater/microwave situation.

Quote from: DanTSX on December 04, 2013, 06:32:40 AM

That's very homoerotic sounding.  Whatever gets you off mate.   

Bellgab is obviously a place to flex intellectual strength.   Just smArt enough to outwit Noory.

You are both turning me on with your bickering.

Falkie2013

Got my new Blue Grape/Purple colored microphone today & one more step towards the podcast.
Later I will be studying a tutorial on how to use Audacity.
Now to see if I can create content to go along with this microphone that everyone will like.
:D
I'm glad I got it. It seems to sound better in a quick test I made with it.
I'm holding it up so people will know what one looks like. It sits nicely on my keyboard holder in front of me.
$69 at Amazon if anyone's interested. They're on sale.
Have a great day & try to stay warm. Went to go get it and even though the sun's out, there's a definite chill in the air.

The Guy From Pittsburgh (tm) Tests His NEW Blue Grape Microphone For The First Time !!! ...

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: DanTSX on December 04, 2013, 04:42:20 AM
The ABQDM thread has become highly insulting, dogmatic, divisive, and self-promoting.

Everyone has a podcast now. 


Everyone is getting on each other's nerve.

We all need some aldous's happy pills or plant material, and chill.


This is what Art has left us. 


We need to go back to hating George without apology or reservation.


Fuck you George
Fuck you Tommy
Fuck the Queen
Fuck you Canada
Fuck you Scotland

Everyone else is cool, I think.

But.. Canada?  :(

Ehh the DM network seems to be going nowhere. Some of the shows they have on there are HORRID. I understand the fact it needs time to grow but losing some of the better shows is really hurting.

Falkie2013

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on December 04, 2013, 02:13:02 PM
But.. Canada?  :(

He's just mad because his tasty Canadians got freezer burn and he didn't have one of those seal a meal machines.

Falkie2013

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 04, 2013, 02:32:34 PM
Ehh the DM network seems to be going nowhere. Some of the shows they have on there are HORRID. I understand the fact it needs time to grow but losing some of the better shows is really hurting.

For what its worth, I enjoy MV's shows and don't get why they were removed. They're fun too, even if I don't call in.
I don't know if Art's listening to any of the podcasts but some of them are awful and boring.
#FreeSpecSheet

bateman

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 04, 2013, 02:32:34 PM
Ehh the DM network seems to be going nowhere. Some of the shows they have on there are HORRID. I understand the fact it needs time to grow but losing some of the better shows is really hurting.

Howard Hughes' Unexplained is on there now. So that's something.

jazmunda

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 04, 2013, 02:43:39 PM
For what its worth, I enjoy MV's shows and don't get why they were removed. They're fun too, even if I don't call in.
I don't know if Art's listening to any of the podcasts but some of them are awful and boring.
#FreeSpecSheet

Did I kill another show?


Jocko Johnson

Besides me does anyone else not have a podcast?

And believe Jocko when he says that ain't ever gonna happen.

I just don't get how we as a society think that everyone thinks that everyone else really cares what people are doing, thinking or eating all day. Or how "Blessed" you feel. That whole blessed thing is such a joke. Why di we care...good for you! Great...nobody cares what your doing, what you had for lunch...taking pictures of it...'oh I am having this yummy sandwich'...a few hours later...send out another pix...'oh and here's the shit I just took that was the yummy sandwich I told you about before'...

I truly wonder if we ever will go back to living private and personal lives...when did we begin to believe that anyone really cares about the most mundane things that we do??

Dudes and Dudettes...I ask, WTF!?

DanTSX

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 04, 2013, 04:06:40 PM
Besides me does anyone else not have a podcast?

And believe Jocko when he says that ain't ever gonna happen.

I just don't get how we as a society think that everyone thinks that everyone else really cares what people are doing, thinking or eating all day. Or how "Blessed" you feel. That whole blessed thing is such a joke. Why di we care...good for you! Great...nobody cares what your doing, what you had for lunch...taking pictures of it...'oh I am having this yummy sandwich'...a few hours later...send out another pix...'oh and here's the shit I just took that was the yummy sandwich I told you about before'...

I truly wonder if we ever will go back to living private and personal lives...when did we begin to believe that anyone really cares about the most mundane things that we do??

Dudes and Dudettes...I ask, WTF!?

I don't.  I won't. 

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 04, 2013, 02:11:13 PM
Got my new Blue Grape/Purple colored microphone today & one more step towards the podcast.
Later I will be studying a tutorial on how to use Audacity.
Now to see if I can create content to go along with this microphone that everyone will like.
:D
I'm glad I got it. It seems to sound better in a quick test I made with it.
I'm holding it up so people will know what one looks like. It sits nicely on my keyboard holder in front of me.
$69 at Amazon if anyone's interested. They're on sale.
Have a great day & try to stay warm. Went to go get it and even though the sun's out, there's a definite chill in the air.

The Guy From Pittsburgh (tm) Tests His NEW Blue Grape Microphone For The First Time !!! ...

Ill be listening to your podcast, so I can hear about why I should baste a turkey and Jews who love Christmas. Im all in on this podcast!

DanTSX

Quote from: jazmunda on December 04, 2013, 03:39:01 PM
Did I kill another show?



Can you call George a bit more mister angel of death?


Falkie2013

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 04, 2013, 04:14:09 PM
Ill be listening to your podcast, so I can hear about why I should baste a turkey and Jews who love Christmas. Im all in on this podcast!

hmm, the bellgab texas hold em tournament ?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 04, 2013, 04:06:40 PM
Besides me does anyone else not have a podcast?

And believe Jocko when he says that ain't ever gonna happen.

I just don't get how we as a society think that everyone thinks that everyone else really cares what people are doing, thinking or eating all day. Or how "Blessed" you feel. That whole blessed thing is such a joke. Why di we care...good for you! Great...nobody cares what your doing, what you had for lunch...taking pictures of it...'oh I am having this yummy sandwich'...a few hours later...send out another pix...'oh and here's the shit I just took that was the yummy sandwich I told you about before'...

I truly wonder if we ever will go back to living private and personal lives...when did we begin to believe that anyone really cares about the most mundane things that we do??

Dudes and Dudettes...I ask, WTF!?

I think what started some of this is the disintegration of the family. We don't live together any more, people rush to and fro and don't take time out to know anyone.
And as a result, many of us are in our homes/apartments/cars and don't get to interact with each other in person anymore.
And deep down humans, as a rule, need contact with other humans to keep us sane.
Thus the need to reach out and interact with each other on the net.
Of course, some of this is also due to the " nerd " influence because people come up with ways to do this and ways to get around the restrictions countries and companies try to keep us from interacting with others and computers.
Thus the development of bbs sytems, chat rooms, video casts, pod casts, women selling their videos to others on line, etc.

TONIGHT cant miss radio William Buhlman



William Buhlman is a leading expert on out-of-body experiences. The author's thirty years of extensive personal out-of-body explorations give him a unique and thought provoking insight into this subject. Through lectures, workshops and his books the author teaches the preparation and techniques of authentic spiritual exploration.

Pay some $$$ and you can go to  workshops will begin Saturday at 6:00 PM through Friday at 9:00 AM. It’s recommended that you arrive before 4 PM on Saturday.

Please contact the Monroe Institute for details and registration info.http://www.monroeinstitute.org/programs/out-of-body-exploration-intensive

All lodging and meals are included.
A few workshop helpful hints: Wear comfortable and warm clothes, (body temperatures often fluctuate during trance states). Read Adventures beyond the Body before the workshop and please bring your OBE and dream journal. Ideally, practice an OBE method for several weeks before the program. I hope to see you at a workshop in the New Year.

IcicleTrepan

So did anyone hear why spec sheet got yanked?

Quote from: IcicleTrepan on December 04, 2013, 05:07:27 PM
So did anyone hear why spec sheet got yanked?

Quality programming and Dark Matter Radio Network do not mix. Pray for Dark Weekend in the meantime.

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: SixWeekTenure on December 04, 2013, 05:11:46 PM
Quality programming and Dark Matter Radio Network do not mix. Pray for Dark Weekend in the meantime.

Love Dark Weekend.  Can't wait to see what's next.


steelbot

JB Wells pisses in a Jar....
....and GNorry drinks it?

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: steelbot on December 04, 2013, 05:33:30 PM
JB Wells pisses in a Jar....
....and GNorry drinks it?

Could be, though he seems more of a scat man to me.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod