• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 07:13:24 AM

DanTSX

Quote from: munbeam666 on December 02, 2013, 02:22:48 PM
I've had this weird thought. Is Ms. Breast and her FreeArtBell website a front generated by GNoory and Premier to monitor both Art Bell and the Dark Matter network? To monitor Art to see how many times he appears a a guest on any of these programs? To monitor what kinds of programs are podcasted, if they could be potential competition?
Am I reading too much in this, or what? Excuse me, but, as bonkers as Ms Breast appears, there IS such a thing as Corporate espionage...


Lol no. They are over/under medicated cat ladies

I should post up the batshit crazy PM they sent me this morning, but I'm cutting off any direct communication with them.  I'll leave their board alone.  I know you guys can do the heavy lifting

munbeam666

Excuse me, but I lived in Berkeley for 24 years. Because of this, I have a tendency to either see or imagine corporate shennagins all of the time. I guess that's because I've listened to too much KPFA radio......

starrmtn001

Quote from: munbeam666 on December 02, 2013, 03:39:52 PM
Excuse me, but I lived in Berkeley for 24 years. Because of this, I have a tendency to either see or imagine corporate shennagins all of the time. I guess that's because I've listened to too much KPFA radio......
I used to listen to "The Roy Of Hollywood Show" on KPFK in the 90s when I lived in Southern California.

jazmunda

We are going to be doing a live test of the GabCast stream. We would like to test with some calls so please call on (602) 399 7131. Go to ufoship.com.

McPhallus

Quote from: starrmtn001 on December 02, 2013, 03:32:41 PM
I'm not sure, but I'd like to ask our BellGab "uber computer gurus" to scan that site in meticulous detail. 

I don't know why, but I have a feeling that anyone that posts on their BGS site gets a parting gift of viruses.  :o

It's too bad Hal 9000 is no longer here... If he were, we'd all know exactly who she was within a few days of that site going up.


Quote from: McPhallus on December 02, 2013, 05:15:01 PM
It's too bad Hal 9000 is no longer here... If he were, we'd all know exactly who she was within a few days of that site going up.

this is true.

Hey didn't you used to be a banana? (edit: I mean your avatar)


Marc.Knight

Quote from: McPhallus on December 02, 2013, 05:15:01 PM
It's too bad Hal 9000 is no longer here... If he were, we'd all know exactly who she was within a few days of that site going up.


ummmmm.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=profile;u=3418

retired41

hey a friend of a friend said art bell is not on Sirius anymore is it not true, if so can a thread be started to help my friends understand . did he move to a different planet maybe one like earth.


HaveAccess

munbeam666: 
QuoteI've had this weird thought. Is Ms. Breast and her FreeArtBell website a front generated by GNoory and Premier to monitor both Art Bell and the Dark Matter network? To monitor Art to see how many times he appears a a guest on any of these programs? To monitor what kinds of programs are podcasted, if they could be potential competition?
Am I reading too much in this, or what? Excuse me, but, as bonkers as Ms Breast appears, there IS such a thing as Corporate espionage...

Almost certainly true munbeam666....
In any case, we have a professional suck up, trying to climb the ladder...
Doesnt matter who she has to throw under the bus to impress the Suits.

I lived in Berkeley from 1971 to 1974...
The Med my favorite hangout...
Almost started --  The Revolution -- from that coffee shop...

I find it puzzling / interesting  why Keith hasnt put   theunexplained.tv  on DMRN ...   Howard Hughes is such an absolute class act....
Especially considering how many times Howard has received favorable mention on this forum...

Falkie2013

Quote from: klaatu on December 02, 2013, 12:09:20 PM
Got this link in an e-mail now.  Could it be jazmunda's pet?


http://www.northjersey.com/news/international/Bird_steals_camera_in_Australia_records_journey.html

The international animal criminal Jazmunda is busy daily leading poor unsuspecting animals into a life of crime and degradation.



[attachment deleted by admin]

Falkie2013



We should come up with an anti anti Bellgab site and call it the Dark Floozies Network.


tertiaryimam

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 02, 2013, 06:24:52 PM

We should come up with an anti anti Bellgab site and call it the Dark Floozies Network.


I was at the health food store today and it turns out that they have rice milk Egg Nog.

MikeJ

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 02, 2013, 12:07:55 AM
It's announced on the off chance anyone gives a shit; and generate discussion bringing the attention back to the blocker so he can effect sympathy to the real pain he's endured thus far...but they unblock when they realise they might be missing something. Ha ha

True.  You can take solace in the fact that you will be unblocked before too long.

ThruTarmac

Witchy woman is on...I dig crazy




Lt.Uhura

Quote from: HaveAccess on December 02, 2013, 06:15:24 PM
munbeam666: 
Almost certainly true munbeam666....
In any case, we have a professional suck up, trying to climb the ladder...
Doesnt matter who she has to throw under the bus to impress the Suits.

I lived in Berkeley from 1971 to 1974...
The Med my favorite hangout...
Almost started --  The Revolution -- from that coffee shop...
[attachimg=1]

Spinner

Quote from: HaveAccess on December 02, 2013, 06:15:24 PM

I find it puzzling / interesting  why Keith hasnt put   theunexplained.tv  on DMRN ...   Howard Hughes is such an absolute class act....
Especially considering how many times Howard has received favorable mention on this forum...

Howard Hughes show, "The Unexplained" was on DMRN last night.
Excellent show. Too bad it's just one-hour long.



Lt.Uhura

I checked with an expert (my teenager), who says Miss Brestlin is most certainly "a dude", using "selfies" from Google images.  He says guys like Brestlin visit the gaming lobbies all the time, try to distract the gamers, altering their voice, etc..  A lot of time & energy wasted for a brief bit of attention. Pretty sad really.

>>>>>
Meanwhile, the countdown clock ticks...I'm wondering if Art could sit in with someone to do the New Year's predictions at the end of the month.  He could simply hang out on someone else's show, right??



munbeam666

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 02, 2013, 08:53:29 PM
I checked with an expert (my teenager), who says Miss Brestlin is most certainly "a dude", using "selfies" from Google images.  He says guys like Brestlin visit the gaming lobbies all the time, try to distract the gamers, altering their voice, etc..  A lot of time & energy wasted for a brief bit of attention. Pretty sad really.

>>>>>
Meanwhile, the countdown clock ticks...I'm wondering if Art could sit in with someone to do the New Year's predictions at the end of the month.  He could simply hang out on someone else's show, right??

maybe that's why they are spying on him

Quote from: munbeam666 on December 02, 2013, 02:22:48 PM
I've had this weird thought. Is Ms. Breast and her FreeArtBell website a front generated by GNoory and Premier to monitor both Art Bell and the Dark Matter network? To monitor Art to see how many times he appears a a guest on any of these programs? To monitor what kinds of programs are podcasted, if they could be potential competition?
Am I reading too much in this, or what? Excuse me, but, as bonkers as Ms Breast appears, there IS such a thing as Corporate espionage...

Now you're sounding as irrational about Premiere as Art.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on December 02, 2013, 08:53:29 PM
I checked with an expert (my teenager), who says Miss Brestlin is most certainly "a dude", using "selfies" from Google images.  He says guys like Brestlin visit the gaming lobbies all the time, try to distract the gamers, altering their voice, etc..  A lot of time & energy wasted for a brief bit of attention. Pretty sad really.
Yeah, it's probably a dude. I wonder what user name they use here.
Hope it unfolds quick, I'm going on hiatus for a bit. Not leaving Bellgab, just a vacation from the internet.


Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod