• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131014 - Loyd Auerbach - Parasychology

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 14, 2013, 07:04:47 PM

Ward

wow Art is almost playing all of Highway man with no interruption

Nighthawk

I am a smoker. But I bought a disposable E cig yesterday just to try only because Art smokes them. He should have a E cig sponsorship. I got one that resembles Arts favorite flavor.

Love the new Ross Mitchell IDs as well, each one has given at least a chuckle

Quote from: Nighthawk on October 14, 2013, 10:57:59 PM
I am a smoker. But I bought a disposable E cig yesterday just to try only because Art smokes them. He should have a E cig sponsorship. I got one that resembles Arts favorite flavor.

Have been tobacco free for the past 5 months, and it has been *rough*

popple

Yup, I believe chumbawumba could be affecting the recordings....

jazmunda

Quote from: Agent : Orange on October 14, 2013, 10:59:03 PM

I've been tobacco free since Christmas day and it too is rough. I feel like a cigarette almost every single day.

Ward

Quote from: jazmunda on October 14, 2013, 10:58:45 PM
Did many a young maid lose her baubles to your trade.

I will be on Oct. 29TH at the helm of the Jackdaw

steelbot

I quit about 5 months ago - bought an e-cig with a tank on it for e-juice...I broke my atomizer last week and haven't had any thing but my other smoke - but that's also generally vaporized.  I've found that after about 2 days the real cig's totally stink and taste like hell.

Spinner

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Quote from: jazmunda on October 14, 2013, 11:00:59 PM
I've been tobacco free since Christmas day and it too is rough. I feel like a cigarette almost every single day.

Hey gratz! Did you use a patch or gum or anything like that?

I started on the patch but things got quite a bit rockier afterward. Have not slipped at all but there have been moments where I was "sure" I wouldn't make it.

Congrats on getting on the skype/international line Jazmunda. We need Art to bring you back so you can say "Goodnight, America."

jazmunda

Quote from: Agent : Orange on October 14, 2013, 11:04:58 PM
Hey gratz! Did you use a patch or gum or anything like that?

I started on the patch but things got quite a bit rockier afterward. Have not slipped at all but there have been moments where I was "sure" I wouldn't make it.

I used a nicorette inhaler which is a non electronic version of an e-cig. I preferred that over patches as I was able to control the nicotine intake. After a week or two I got rid of the nicotine inhaler as I was having very weird vivid dreams. Now I only craves at certain times and most importantly I don't feel like one first thing in the morning anymore.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 14, 2013, 11:06:02 PM
Congrats on getting on the skype/international line Jazmunda. We need Art to bring you back so you can say "Goodnight, America."

That would be awesome :)

jazmunda

I'll take credit for that. ;)

I wouldn't want to break the one call per night rule.

Mysstryss

Quote from: The General on October 14, 2013, 10:12:53 PM
sweet mother of christ
that's more disturbing than the
zapruder film clip

I remember watching this episode of The Amazing Race, it was either last year or the year before. You would think the watermelon took her head clear off but she was walking around talking just fine within minutes.

popple

Lets all wormhole Art this idea.

Quote from: jazmunda on October 14, 2013, 11:07:18 PM
I used a nicorette inhaler which is a non electronic version of an e-cig. I preferred that over patches as I was able to control the nicotine intake. After a week or two I got rid of the nicotine inhaler as I was having very weird vivid dreams. Now I only craves at certain times and most importantly I don't feel like one first thing in the morning anymore.

Yeah, I went through three months of brutal vivid dreams. For someone who doesn't remember dreams at all it's quite unsettling!!

I haven't yet been back to my favorite bar, but I'm hoping I'll be able to go and have a few drinks on Halloween without caving to smoke with the regulars.

dortmunder

Quote from: canadiancommie on October 14, 2013, 10:48:16 PM
The wonderful thing is that besides Art there is a shitload of content.  Not all of it is worth listening to, but my radio is on all the time.  I really believe Art is worth less than a buck a day.  A tasty Canadian dollar at that.

I found agreat classic radio channel on Sirius, with old radio plays from the forties, etc. fun stuff.

Nighthawk

At least this guest is not going to have a nervous breakdown on face book once he finishes the show tonight.

Quote from: popple on October 14, 2013, 11:09:30 PM

I just did! You better call back at the end of the show Jaz!

jazmunda

Quote from: popple on October 14, 2013, 11:09:30 PM

I would love it but I have to jump out of the live stream soon and pickup my daughter from daycare so I don't think I will be there for the end of the show.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Nighthawk on October 14, 2013, 11:12:33 PM
At least this guest is not going to have a nervous breakdown on face book once he finishes the show tonight.

Nice one.

popple

Quote from: jazmunda on October 14, 2013, 11:12:40 PM
I would love it but I have to jump out of the live stream soon and pickup my daughter from daycare so I don't think I will be there for the end of the show.

Oooooooooooooooooooooh  :'(