• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131014 - Loyd Auerbach - Parasychology

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 14, 2013, 07:04:47 PM

The General

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 14, 2013, 10:20:17 PM
Was the chocolate a conceptual gateway I wonder, or a post conceptual occurrence? (?)
The chocolate was a post conceptual, virtual gateway, through which the conceptual occurrence was visualized and executed, verifiably, through sheer will of the mind and power of body and spirit, by which our offspring was thereby formed pre-cognizant of the power of the cacao and honey, and through which much enjoyment was had.

A bit late getting on tonight, but better late than never.

This guy is full of it, but he makes a great guest!

aldousburbank

Quote from: The General on October 14, 2013, 10:25:35 PM
The chocolate was a post conceptual, virtual gateway, through which the conceptual occurrence was visualized and executed, verifiably, through sheer will of the mind and power of body and spirit, by which our offspring was thereby formed pre-cognizant of the power of the cacao and honey, and through which much enjoyment was had.
Seen.

casioson

oh.. i changed my cellphone ringtone to white bird sound since i got on air... because it was playing before i got on...

aldousburbank

Shit dude, who needs to predict the future? I'm still trying to remember the past.

steelbot

Bateman's got the moves!...Do ya Like Huey Lewis!...HEY PAUL!!!!!!!!!!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: canadiancommie on October 14, 2013, 08:06:42 PM
I really really recommend paying for Darkmatter.

as do i.  i think it's important to show financial support for art's new show.  it's also a good idea to consider buying products from his advertisers if it looks like a good buy for you.

Zoxo

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 14, 2013, 09:29:54 PM
He already said if he moves back got he Philippines he will keep doing Dark matter.

Thank you! Did he announce that online tonight? I'm not listening live tonight :S

The General

Quote from: MV on October 14, 2013, 10:30:36 PM
as do i.  i think it's important to show financial support for art's new show.  it's also a good idea to consider buying products from his advertisers if it looks like a good buy for you.
hell to the yeah

Spinner

Art has had Ramona on his mind the whole evening...

steelbot

The stuff he's talking about now is similar to what my great aunt did with my mother and uncle...kinda familiar

It's a lot better than streamlink was. I decided to keep it after the trial.

Zoxo

I'm up in Canada, and went to order something from Crane... they were going to charge me $59 in shipping! For something that was going to cost $99. Sucked, cause I really wanted the item!

I am a paying subscriber to XM. IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!

Heather Wade

Quote from: Spinner on October 14, 2013, 10:31:48 PM

He just broke my heart with that story. 

I just noticed that the title of the main page is "God forbid you eat something wasn't formerly an animal or that didn't squirt out of one."

my ribs hurt

Quote from: Spinner on October 14, 2013, 10:31:48 PM

When he mentioned how he would know for sure if Ramona was trying to contact him earlier in the show it brought back a lot of memories about how much of a role she played supporting the old C2C. R.I.P. Ramona

The General

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 14, 2013, 10:35:44 PM
I just noticed that the title of the main page is "God forbid you eat something wasn't formerly an animal or that didn't squirt out of one."

my ribs hurt
ha.
I wish MV would make those clickable so we could see the source.
If that's possible.

Quote from: The General on October 14, 2013, 10:39:33 PM
ha.
I wish MV would make that clickable so we could see the source.
If that's possible.

its on the first page of this thread, hang on

Long Island Medium? Should be a red flag for anyone who was on the fence about the legitimacy of this content.

But again, I would take 10 shows with this guy over one with the Numbers Lady.

popple

Dark Matter has had a positive affect on my health then?

The wonderful thing is that besides Art there is a shitload of content.  Not all of it is worth listening to, but my radio is on all the time.  I really believe Art is worth less than a buck a day.  A tasty Canadian dollar at that.

Quote from: canadiancommie on October 14, 2013, 10:48:16 PM
The wonderful thing is that besides Art there is a shitload of content.  Not all of it is worth listening to, but my radio is on all the time.  I really believe Art is worth less than a buck a day.  A tasty Canadian dollar at that.

the library of Art Bell replay shows is getting pretty choice too, more and more by the day...

Quote from: Zoxo on October 14, 2013, 10:33:43 PM
I'm up in Canada, and went to order something from Crane... they were going to charge me $59 in shipping! For something that was going to cost $99. Sucked, cause I really wanted the item!

I am a paying subscriber to XM. IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!

I know.  The Canadian Government has forced American retailers to become tax/duty collectors.  If you look carefully shipping and "duty collection" are often lumped together.  I order, actually used to, tons of crap from the states but that changed this year.  It is staggering that these companies agree to collect taxes for a foreign country!

You've got to love Dark Matter Art playing Chris Isaak Blue Matter.

(we want to believe).