• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131014 - Loyd Auerbach - Parasychology

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 14, 2013, 07:04:47 PM

Quote from: Redacted on October 14, 2013, 11:12:56 PM
At least this guest is not going to have a nervous breakdown on face book once he finishes the show tonight.
Who was that? Interested.

jazmunda

Quote from: Agent : Orange on October 14, 2013, 11:10:00 PM
Yeah, I went through three months of brutal vivid dreams. For someone who doesn't remember dreams at all it's quite unsettling!!

I haven't yet been back to my favorite bar, but I'm hoping I'll be able to go and have a few drinks on Halloween without caving to smoke with the regulars.

Drinking was the hardest thing to do and now I don't drink as much because for me drinking and cigarettes went together.

Quote from: Agent : Orange on October 14, 2013, 11:12:39 PM
I just did! You better call back at the end of the show Jaz!

I just sent one off too, but looks like Jaz has family time to take care of. Maybe another time (hope Art likes the idea).

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 14, 2013, 11:18:32 PM
I just sent one off too, but looks like Jaz has family time to take care of. Maybe another time (hope Art likes the idea).

Next time, Gadget... NEXT TIME!!

jazmunda

Quote from: Agent : Orange on October 14, 2013, 11:19:01 PM
Next time, Gadget... NEXT TIME!!

I can always just be a dead beat dad and leave her at daycare. ;)

popple

"it's no longer the paranormal, everything is now normal" LOL

coaster

This has been said a thousand times, but my god, I love how Art can carry on a conversation. Its almost like I'm eavesdropping between two friends. Such great radio.
edit-I enjoyed the older guy. Three well thought out and relevant questions.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: MV on October 14, 2013, 10:24:04 PM
you have one of the top 5 avatars in bellgab history.

I was watching Full Metal Jacket one night and got shit faced drunk and thought it would be hilarious. I suggested it to Ziznak and this is what he came up with for me. He sure knows how to work his photshop skills. 

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on October 14, 2013, 11:27:16 PM
I was watching Full Metal Jacket one night and got shit faced drunk and thought it would be hilarious. I suggested it to Ziznak and this is what he came up with for me. He sure knows how to work his photshop skills.

Damn, that's awesome

The General

Quote from: Ward on October 14, 2013, 11:02:18 PM

I will be on Oct. 29TH at the helm of the Jackdaw

Wow, dude that post hit closer to home than you know.

Quote from: Nighthawk on October 14, 2013, 11:18:29 PM
John Hogue

I tuned out of that show after my b.s. meter was pegged to Hogue self-promotion.  I think I actually tuned out when he directed someone to his website at www.whatever.com. It drives me nuts when guests take every opportunity to promote their snake oil. If a guest is legitimately interesting they do not need to promote their nonsense, when will the insecure learn. Interested to read his rant though, sounds like the key to get me to sleep after the show.   

Ward

Quote from: The General on October 14, 2013, 11:32:00 PM
Wow, dude that post hit closer to home than you know.

sweet, hope you elaborate General

Heather Wade

Wow, great call, and a good question Chine!  So cool you got on the air!