• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131014 - Loyd Auerbach - Parasychology

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 14, 2013, 07:04:47 PM

steelbot

Quote from: casioson on October 14, 2013, 09:07:01 PM
there are people who live in my complex who sell dope... we have had people shoot guns at are house.... Dope is for dopes... I hate the crap... people get killed over it all the time... Gloss it over and make all the excuses you want... that stuffs a bad scene....
dope is not dope...caffeine, alcohol...?? shootings happen over cocaine and methamphetamine and other harsher drugs...stoners would laugh and and try to figure out where the bullets go...coming from a gun owner...i exaggerate of course...but there wouldn't be shootings over a pot dealer in your apartment complex, unless they're selling more than just pot...but i digress...EWWW STARGATES ARE REAL!

steelbot

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 14, 2013, 09:06:47 PM
Plus, there are people who should be tokers, and those who should not. Guild and I are of the former, Gorge Noory is of the latter, as an example.
HEY! - I resemble that remark....not the Snooray one!

Spinner

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 14, 2013, 09:01:29 PM
Never touch the shit.
Neither do I.
Cow's milk is perfect nutrition for baby cows. :)

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 14, 2013, 09:09:59 PM
Legalize it, and then there won't be a bad scene anymore. Just people buying a pack of joints at the convenience store like beer. Problem solved.

Part of the problem is the disinformation that has gone out ever since the 1930s, too many people are afraid of it.

aldousburbank

there are people who live in my complex who sell dope... we have had people shoot guns at are house.... Dope is for dopes... I hate the crap... people get killed over it all the time... Gloss it over and make all the excuses you want... that stuffs a bad scene....
Oh, not done- so sex is an effed up thing too cuz people in your complex buy, sell, and enjoy it right? Staying away from that too? Man, I'm too stoned to make more sense than you videoboy.

The General

Man, as much as I hate to, I gotta agree with you on this one.
Marijuana is the Soma that Aldous Huxley foresaw.  A nice little conscience suppressant.
Everybody is on a Soma holiday.  It's a Brave New World after all.

Not to say I haven't tried it.
I smoked a muther fucking barnfull of it and I wish I hadn't.
It probably set me back 10 years.

lonevoice

Quote from: jazmunda on October 14, 2013, 09:04:18 PM
I didn't either unfortunately.
It's an odd feeling to find people we (including me) participated in an Art Bell mass consciousness experiment with, once strangers, now "known" to us.  I didn't see any UFOs either.   8)

steelbot

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 14, 2013, 09:11:51 PM
Part of the problem is the disinformation that has gone out ever since the 1930s, too many people are afraid of it.
yeah - lets talk about the guest here in this topic ...I'M Sure...a new thread could be created for THAT discussion.

we have had people shoot guns at are house....

That really sucks man, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

eddie dean

Quote from: Twotrips on October 14, 2013, 09:08:14 PM
8) Pass the cheesy poofs please, heres the jerky treats...

Got any salty chocolate balls?

steelbot

Anyone hearing ...beeps...and crackles in the stream tonight?

Ward

Legalize Cannabis, you can tax it sell it makes tons of money.

Also you make money from the amounts of DUI's for Cannabis as well.

You know they would establish a legal limit.

Just don't drive when your stoned or drunk...period.

aldousburbank

This guest is top shelf because I understand what he's saying. He's got nothing to sell but interesting info right?

Heather Wade

Is he talking about The Men Who Stare at Goats?  He must be.

Spinner

Quote from: onan on October 14, 2013, 09:09:43 PM
unintended consequences, but also forseeable. Legalizing and producing would take the criminal element completely out of the equation.
Exactly.

casioson

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 14, 2013, 09:14:20 PM

That really sucks man, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I have lived here since 2003
they moved in in 2012...

They need to go....

popple

Ward

I love how Art is talking about Remote Viewing and isn't even mentioning Minor Ed Dames.

Damn! The professor is talking about the death touch!

Dim Mak!!!

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 14, 2013, 09:15:35 PM
This guest is top shelf because I understand what he's saying. He's got nothing to sell but interesting info right?

This.

+1.

What he said.

Any other form of internet agreement.

Casioson, if I knew how to do the Dim Mak, I'd karate chop the losers who shot at your house.

(and take any decent reefers they had around)

aldousburbank

This reminds me of my amigos who swear that psychics are employed at the US/ Mex border. They say there is specific psychic firewall training for smugglers. 

Heather Wade

Quote from: casioson on October 14, 2013, 09:17:16 PM
I have lived here since 2003
they moved in in 2012...

They need to go....

Dude, I got the scary neighbors too.  Also half-crippled, crazy, & poor, but I am managing to move to a better place.  You look like a strong, able dude, don't dispair, you can do it!  Find a better place & get happy.

jazmunda

Quote from: Ward on October 14, 2013, 09:18:05 PM
I love how Art is talking about Remote Viewing and isn't even mentioning Minor Ed Dames.

Who?

I get the impression that he isn't even lined up as a guest. You would think that if he was a guest he'd be on already. Also when Art was asked about him the other day he said that he would have him on but didn't say that he's on in <insert day/month>.

jazmunda

I need to learn some Dim Mak ..... for recreational use only.