• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Syrett

Started by muddel, July 28, 2009, 01:15:33 PM

albrecht

Quote from: 136 or 142 on May 24, 2015, 10:56:55 AM
She sounded like an interesting guest at first, but then she ruined it by saying "Boston was a false flag (and everybody knows it)" or whatever it was she said.
Yep. The conspiracy crowd often tries to take a bridge too far. Everything becomes a conspiracy. Everything is a "false flag" and so on. I'm convinced that some of these people, whether they know it or not, being used by "them" to discredit real, or likely real, conspiracies (like 911 and the Saudi connections, LIBOR, INSLAW, BCCI, mortgage fraud, GLADIO, Olaf Plame, etc.)

albrecht

Quote from: albrecht on May 24, 2015, 12:55:08 PM
Yep. The conspiracy crowd often tries to take a bridge too far. Everything becomes a conspiracy. Everything is a "false flag" and so on. I'm convinced that some of these people, whether they know it or not, being used by "them" to discredit real, or likely real, conspiracies (like 911 and the Saudi connections, LIBOR, INSLAW, BCCI, mortgage fraud, GLADIO, Olaf Plame, etc.)
Wow. "Sand niggers" got out on the air?! Board operator not working last night!

NoMoreNoory

It was hard to know quite what to make of Lindauer. I don't doubt the veracity of most of her story, though the narrative of herself as the lone heroine scurrying around DC and the Middle East trying to stave off war was hard to take. She was her own worst enemy, too, in her habit of re-phrasing every sentence three times in slightly different ways, constantly back-tracking on her story and a tendency to Hoaxlandesque emphases.
She did jump the shark for me when it came to 9/11 itself and the callers came on. To the caller who referred to Dubya reading to the schoolkids with the storybook in his hands, she interjected 'Upside down!'. I think it's pretty well accepted that that photo is a hoax: it's pretty easy to find the photographs with the book the right way up.
The lack of a debris field at Shanksville was also mentioned. That is weird. Syrett asked what she made of that. 'There was no plane!' she stated, very confidently. Pressed by Syrett, she said the plane landed in Cleveland.....or was it Cincinatti?.....and that the mayor of whichever city it was had made a statement to that effect. And the passengers? 'Oh, they got off the plane and went about their business.' Really? Unfortunately, Syrett didn't ask the obvious follow-up questions to that: is she asking us to believe that the husbands, wives, partners, children, other relatives, friends and associates of these passengers have all been lying for the past 14 years? Are they all in some kind of protection programs, spirited away around the country so successfully that not a single one has been exposed? That would be a stretch, to say the very least, wouldn't it?
But I might buy her book. I'd be especially interested in the insights into the machinations of the abomination that is The Patriot Act.

Sabu2K

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 25, 2015, 10:06:56 AM
It was hard to know quite what to make of Lindauer. I don't doubt the veracity of most of her story, though the narrative of herself as the lone heroine scurrying around DC and the Middle East trying to stave off war was hard to take. She was her own worst enemy, too, in her habit of re-phrasing every sentence three times in slightly different ways, constantly back-tracking on her story and a tendency to Hoaxlandesque emphases.
She did jump the shark for me when it came to 9/11 itself and the callers came on. To the caller who referred to Dubya reading to the schoolkids with the storybook in his hands, she interjected 'Upside down!'. I think it's pretty well accepted that that photo is a hoax: it's pretty easy to find the photographs with the book the right way up.
The lack of a debris field at Shanksville was also mentioned. That is weird. Syrett asked what she made of that. 'There was no plane!' she stated, very confidently. Pressed by Syrett, she said the plane landed in Cleveland.....or was it Cincinatti?.....and that the mayor of whichever city it was had made a statement to that effect. And the passengers? 'Oh, they got off the plane and went about their business.' Really? Unfortunately, Syrett didn't ask the obvious follow-up questions to that: is she asking us to believe that the husbands, wives, partners, children, other relatives, friends and associates of these passengers have all been lying for the past 14 years? Are they all in some kind of protection programs, spirited away around the country so successfully that not a single one has been exposed? That would be a stretch, to say the very least, wouldn't it?
But I might buy her book. I'd be especially interested in the insights into the machinations of the abomination that is The Patriot Act.

She thinks the people on the plane were just flown from point a to point b like everything was normal and they had no idea that they were used as "shanksville" plane. That's what i got from it. They can't say anything cause they have no idea. I find that theory highly unlikely.

wr250

tonight richard syrett hosts a numerological show of suckage, no doubt set up by noory as he has to miss super suck sunday .

In the first half, Richard Syrett will be joined by author Marty Leeds for a discussion on the mystical and mathematical properties of the English language including the Magic Square of the Sun, Metatron's Cube and the Holy 108, the numerological breakdown of the name of Jesus Christ, as well as the feat of cracking Pi. Followed by author Mario Reading, who says he's found the key to dating Nostradamus' predictions, and uncovering the secret connection that links the seer’s various quatrains while interpreting the predictions in formerly unimagined ways.

zeebo

Quote from: wr250 on June 07, 2015, 01:08:43 PM
tonight richard syrett hosts a numerological show of suckage, no doubt set up by noory as he has to miss super suck sunday ....

Aaargh I try and give Noory a break, staying off the GNS thread for awhile, and then he just expands the suckage into other threads. 

RickySsan

Quote from: muddel on July 28, 2009, 01:15:33 PM
Richard?s devoted listeners organized and staged a rally outside the radio station in minus 30 degree weather!

Long johns go a long way around here, but after 2+ hours your balls will get cold at -30. which it hardly ever gets in Toronto..

Quote from: zeebo on June 07, 2015, 02:46:04 PM
Aaargh I try and give Noory a break, staying off the GNS thread for awhile, and then he just expands the suckage into other threads.

"Destiny...destiny...
     no escaping that for me!"

Juan Cena

tonight richard syrett hosts a numerological show of suckage, no doubt set up by noory as he has to miss super suck sunday .

In the first half, Richard Syrett will be joined by author Marty Leeds for a discussion on the mystical and mathematical properties of the English language including the Magic Square of the Sun, Metatron's Cube and the Holy 108, the numerological breakdown of the name of Jesus Christ, as well as the feat of cracking Pi. Followed by author Mario Reading, who says he's found the key to dating Nostradamus' predictions, and uncovering the secret connection that links the seer’s various quatrains while interpreting the predictions in formerly unimagined ways.

It still sounds far more interesting than the average Glynis McCants garbage.

Some Nostradamus stuff too. It may be worth giving it a shot.

zeebo

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 07, 2015, 10:34:18 PM
It still sounds far more interesting than the average Glynis McCants garbage.

Some Nostradamus stuff too. It may be worth giving it a shot.

I am curious to hear how they "cracked pi".  How do you "crack" a number that repeats forever? 

Juan Cena

Quote from: zeebo on June 07, 2015, 11:07:52 PM
I am curious to hear how they "cracked pi".  How do you "crack" a number that repeats forever?

I could tell you how The Rock would "crack Pie," but you could probably figure that one on your own.

zeebo

Tell me I didn't just hear the word "mathemagical". 

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on June 07, 2015, 11:14:59 PM
Tell me I didn't just hear the word "mathemagical".
I thought I might tune in until I read this.  Night all.

Juan Cena

Uh, The "Numbers" in "The Book of Numbers" deals with the census taken of the Isrealites by Moses.

Juan Cena

Quote from: ItsOver on June 07, 2015, 11:23:56 PM
I thought I might tune in until I read this.  Night all.

I'd probably would find in more interesting if I was spending more time paying attention to the interview than typing.

zeebo

So this is like bible codes, with numbers?  I really can't follow along with this.  I think I'd rather thumb through my old high school algebra book. 

In the words of ItsOver ... Night all.

Quote from: Juan Cena on June 07, 2015, 11:40:46 PM
I'd probably would find in more interesting if I was spending more time paying attention to the interview than typing.

That's always my problem too.  This site is so much more interesting than most of the broadcasts.

WOTR

I turned on the radio thinking it might be Knapp.  Instead, I heard about somebody who sees 222 everywhere.  After that was a lecture on how God=13, Lord=13 and yes=13 and found myself thinking that the numbers lady would ad 1+3 to break it down to 4... the number of (money?)

He had to go after that.  I cannot listen to this garbage...

136 or 142

I thought the Nostradamus guest was really good, unlike the regular guest Noory has who claims he is the reincarnation of Nostradamus.

He was well informed, he was intelligent and most of all, when Nostradamus made a mistake he fully acknowledged it.

My only two complaints:
1.His support for astrology, which I found astounding for a MENSA member.  Though I gather that a lot of highly intelligent people have odd ideas just as most people do.

2.His not shooting down the woman who claimed that Nostradamus' almost certain reference to Hitler as "Hister" was an English acronym, which would be very odd given that Nostradamus spoke French.

Fortunately, I slept through the first guest and only woke up to hear the second guest on the replay.

zeebo

Quote from: wotr1 on June 08, 2015, 03:01:07 AM
I turned on the radio thinking it might be Knapp.  Instead, I heard about somebody who sees 222 everywhere. ...

I've heard of a guy who keeps seeing 1111.  But seriously, I'd much rather hear a show about actual math.  A properly done show on say the historical progression of mathematics through different people/cultures could be really interesting if done properly. 

Certain ideas we take for granted now were not obvious or even radical at the time such as the concept of zero, negative numbers, irrational numbers like pi that repeat forever, the "imaginary" number which doesn't really make sense, but is in common use by modern mathematicians, etc.  Or you could get into interesting patterns like fractals or fibonacci/golden ratio sequences or discuss the bizarre world of huge numbers like googols etc. or even infinities which are very weird including the idea that some infinities are actually larger than others. 

136 or 142

This was an episode the program RadioLab did on numbers that I had previously posted a link to:
http://www.radiolab.org/story/91697-numbers/

VtaGeezer

I tuned in and heard a numerologist spouting absolute gibberish. I was gone in under ten minutes, including the break.

onan

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 08, 2015, 02:52:55 PM
I tuned in and heard a numerologist spouting absolute gibberish. I was gone in under ten minutes, including the break.

Did you consider the implications of ten?

zeebo

Quote from: onan on June 08, 2015, 06:05:06 PM
Did you consider the implications of ten?

Doesn't 10=1 in numer-speak?  So maybe bailing in 10 mins. is the #1 thing people do when hearing that guest.

Juan Cena

Listened to the Sunday night show on YouTube, since I fell asleep in the first hour. The Nostradamus stuff was interesting, but nothing really new except maybe for the stuff about Hilary Clinton and possible trouble with Putin over Eastern Europe.

At least it was better than the usual John Hogue BS.

Nebraska888

I like Syrett........he's much better than Willis or Garr or George!

Juan Cena

Quote from: Nebraska888 on June 14, 2015, 06:59:54 PM
I like Syrett........he's much better than Willis or Garr or George!

So is gonorrhea. What's your point?

AudioFileZ

This guy is the only one who can stand toe to toe with the interesting and non-irritating, interviews/shows by George Knapp.  I want to like Dave Schrader as much, but he's slightly lagging in both interesting content and he rubber-stamps all his guests much like Noory.  Still, I do like Dave spades over Snorry.  I kind of wonder how it would be if Syrett was the day to day host?  I think it would be loads better even if the shear amount of commercials have risen to the point of insulting the listener.  You know when commercials exceed 30% of the show, and they are almost exclusively "snake oil" and self-serving (Para-normal Date, Beyond Belief, and Coast Insider) one's patience is stretched to the breaking point.  In spite of all the negatives I do really seek out shows with Syrett and Knapp.  Even John B's drones are greatly missed with the current week-day C2CAM shows.  Boy, one thing is clear..Art's return is wide open for him to run with simply because so much has been lost due to repetitive boring guests/topics, and the endless commercials.

zeebo

Quote from: AudioFileZ on June 30, 2015, 11:43:22 PM
...In spite of all the negatives I do really seek out shows with Syrett and Knapp.  Even John B's drones are greatly missed with the current week-day C2CAM shows.  Boy, one thing is clear..Art's return is wide open for him to run with simply because so much has been lost due to repetitive boring guests/topics, and the endless commercials.

I basically can tolerate all the hosts except the Noorie.  He's the only one that just makes me friggin crazy.  Which is funny since according to my calculations he hosts approx. 70% of the time which makes him like the friggin oceans of earth in comparison to dry land.

b_dubb

Tolerate? Aren't you supposed to enjoy shows/hosts?

Art Bell .... Save us!!!!