• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

DaveScottSOR

Quote from: Faustina on May 03, 2018, 04:11:46 PM
What did you think of Heather's appearance, Dave?

Without getting into too much, because I do want to have somewhat of a professional attitude and image here, so let's just say that I was surprised at two things.

1) That I found out my time slot was filled without anyone at UPRN talking to me about it first.

2) When you do open lines, asking for unscreened calls, saying you will answer anything.  You don't then screen your calls. 

Take what you will from that.  Not trying to dodge, but I really didn't expect or want to be caught up in this drama.

GravitySucks

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 03, 2018, 04:11:53 PM

Working on some other bigger things.  So I'm not too worried about it actually.  I heard there's a station Pahrump that could use some night time programming?

KNYE dropped MITD back in January. Don’t really know why.

GravitySucks

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 03, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

Without getting into too much, because I do want to have somewhat of a professional attitude and image here, so let's just say that I was surprised at two things.

1) That I found out my time slot was filled without anyone at UPRN talking to me about it first.

2) When you do open lines, asking for unscreened calls, saying you will answer anything.  You don't then screen your calls. 

Take what you will from that.  Not trying to dodge, but I really didn't expect or want to be caught up in this drama.

Good to steer clear.

malliard

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 04:16:33 PM
Change of format.

chefist

Quote from: malliard on May 03, 2018, 04:18:04 PM
Change of format.

Come clean, man...HW is moving in with you...right? I won't stop until I get one of these darn paranormal hosts to admit it.

Calico

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 04:16:33 PM

cause heather

LadyFish

Relistened to the part where HW was reading the breakup letter from Keith. I didn’t catch it during the livestream with all the multilayered audio.

She said that her Area 51 Invasion is still on & that she was going to make it into a public memorial for Art, as there has been no public memorial for him.

SpookyTim

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 04:19:17 PM
Come clean, man...HW is moving in with you...right? I won't stop until I get one of these darn paranormal hosts to admit it.

Today is National Paranormal Day, and in observation, I'm conducting a semi-serious paranormal investigation of the WBSM studios once I finish my news shift tonight. I'll be going live at 9 pm EST on the Spooky Southcoast Facebook page. During the live broadcast, I will show you all the places here Heather can live.

Quote from: GretalX on May 03, 2018, 04:14:37 PM
I am a woman and noooo, I have never felt attracted to Art.  I have felt respect, but never attraction.  None.

So you're a JB Wells kind of girl?  :P

yoursongs

Urgent message

KR is getting hammered on the main MITD site from FB users.  I don't use fucking FB, but if some of you guys would take a look...

malliard

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

I don’t have a guest house.   A shed. Or even a room that is studio

BUT I am going to offer a brand new 19.5 year membership , so the sky is the limit......

DaveScottSOR

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 03, 2018, 04:25:03 PM
Today is National Paranormal Day, and in observation, I'm conducting a semi-serious paranormal investigation of the WBSM studios once I finish my news shift tonight. I'll be going live at 9 pm EST on the Spooky Southcoast Facebook page. During the live broadcast, I will show you all the places here Heather can live.

Does it come with viewing that high quality beard of yours?

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 03, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

Just don't let management find out.  LOL

Dyna-X

Quote from: malliard on May 03, 2018, 04:18:04 PM
Change of format.
Basically, Karen dropped the hourly news reports (saving expense) and MITD (probably just looked at pre-MITD night ratings). The musical selections are 90% what they were 3 years ago. She kept her weekday afternoon local show with the "Thank you for being a Friend" outro.

SpookyTim

Quote from: malliard on May 03, 2018, 04:26:36 PM

BUT I am going to offer a brand new 19.5 year membership , so the sky is the limit......

A 10-year subscription for Mike was a bold move for any radio show. I'm still surprised when I show up every Saturday night at my key still works in the station door.

Seriously, though, if you want to stack callers with phonies and friends, why be so ridiculous about it? At least TRY to make it seem legitimate. But then again, I don't have much understanding for narcissism and mental illness.

chefist

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 03, 2018, 04:26:44 PM

Paranormal cage fight!

SpookyTim

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 03, 2018, 04:26:44 PM

Sadly I trimmed it

El Chorro

In all of Art's endless confidence-boosting talks with Heather, why would he have held back that he had brought his wife in to listen to BellGab in order to proclaim that Heather "had it"?

That was lacking as a major revelatory moment between the two women after he died.

Catsmile

Quote from: (Redacted) on November 22, 2013, 05:17:38 PM
Fuck it.  I have a resume 2 1/2 pages long of office support staff positions I excelled at.  Used to work for my friends' bands loading & unloading gear on the weekends (Been known to back-up sing on occasion, as well).  Can't do that anymore because of my injury & pain.

Now, I am reduced to working a fetish phone sex line.  There.  Now everyone knows. I don't give a shit today.  Sling your stones and arrows or whatever else is handy.  Go ahead and hate me, think less of me.  Doesn't matter to me anymore.

What's my expertise?  Survival.   :-\  I gotta eat, man.

# She Landed One Hell Of A Meal Ticket With Art Bell
# Sucker
# LuLz
# Thanks 4 All The Yucks You Foolish Old Horny Goat 

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 04:27:01 PM
That’s your goto line?

Why not? Should I have saved the question for you since I find out today you are really female? :P

SredniVashtar

Quote from: malliard on May 03, 2018, 04:26:36 PM

Midnight in the Cucktent.

chefist

Quote from: Catsmile on May 03, 2018, 04:28:52 PM
# She Landed One Hell Of A Meal Ticket With Art Bell
# Sucker
# LuLz
# Thanks 4 All The Yucks You Foolish Old Horny Goat

Jesus Christ...

GravitySucks

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 03, 2018, 04:28:16 PM
A 10-year subscription for Mike was a bold move for any radio show. I'm still surprised when I show up every Saturday night at my key still works in the station door.

Seriously, though, if you want to stack callers with phonies and friends, why be so ridiculous about it? At least TRY to make it seem legitimate. But then again, I don't have much understanding for narcissism and mental illness.

I am pretty sure at that level you can pick up readings with an EMF meter.

malliard

some folks have more money then they know what todo.

If you are one of those folks apply here for a deep discount on bellgab memmberships. Haha

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 03, 2018, 04:29:16 PM
Why not? Should I have saved the question for you since I find out today you are really female? :P

Now you know why Dr Bot Bot follows me around the forum.