• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 03, 2018, 12:01:36 PM
Of course it's not flat, if it were all the domesticated cats would have knocked everything off of it already.
;D

That’s probably the best line of reason yet!
I’ll be using it later. ;)

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 03, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
HW and a potential guest. Let me introduce Peter Caine the Dog Trainer and his thoughts on being interviewed by the “She Gets It Girl”! 😉 Enjoy....

https://youtu.be/Hk9Eo_Lxw6o

^^^^  That's my boy right there.   Reminds me that I need to dust off the cobwebs on that thread......................

GretalX

HW and a potential guest. Let me introduce Peter Caine the Dog Trainer and his thoughts on being interviewed by the “She Gets It Girl”! 😉 Enjoy....

I just had a moment of self awareness where I realized...I'm a troll.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 11:58:21 AM
Ok I decided to relisten to this clusterfuck of a show since I missed the first 15 minutes laughing my ass off.
Let's start with the opener..

"If you don't know who Heather Wade is then you don't listen to talk radio."
JFC...these people.

Now wait just one gosh darn minute. She was on C2C with George Noory dont ya know???

dsz

"That stinks!!!"  ;D ;D

One thing Heather could have learned from Noory... "split show". But to be fair I'm sure most guests minded the host a lot more than the hours or format.

supernova

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 11:15:50 AM
He said in his own words (and voice) in The Art of Talk that he had numerous female groupies. He also admitted to allowing some of  them to “capture” him. Did he ever say that he never cheated on Ramona? If he cheated on Ramona, his “one true love”, then certainly he could have cheated on Airyn. And we all know old men like the poon as much as the young ones do. Maybe more so. They have to prove they can still get it (up).

What I have always wondered is why did Art buy a property so close to a couple of brothels? I am NOT saying he ever went there but there must have been much temptation. If you look at the map it is about 5000 feet from the exit of his neighborhood to these brothels.

AZZERAE

Heather's voice doesn't do it for me ... at all. She actually sounds like she's got the vocal tones of a slightly deaf and dumb person.

All the fake crying, I could feel was a put-on. Its disgusting, and extremely tough to listen to.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 12:09:26 PM
Now wait just one gosh darn minute. She was on C2C with George Noory dont ya know???
I am convinced she is mixing her voice now. She did not used to sound that deep.
Yes the same Noory she wished death on multiple times? That's how she rolls, with Lasha (who should be committed, her words) as her new bff.

I can't even write shit this crazy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 11:42:31 AM
Country?  I thought it was a dog breed. Isn’t that their club flag for kennel outings?

You won't get a rise from me regarding the hallowed county dear boy... There are those from Yorkshire, and those who wish they were..  ;)

dsz

Quote from: Azzerae on May 03, 2018, 12:10:18 PM
Heather's voice doesn't do it for me ... at all. She actually sounds like she's got the vocal tones of a slightly deaf and dumb person.

All the fake crying, I could feel was a put-on. Its disgusting, and extremely tough to listen to.

She's deaf! You figured it out! The fact she can't hear her own voice nor words explains so much!

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 12:11:19 PM
I am convinced she is mixing her voice now. She did not used to sound that deep.
Yes the same Noory she wished death on multiple times? That's how she rolls, with Lasha (who should be committed, her words) as her new bff.

I can't even write shit this crazy.

Don’t sell yourself short.

She started mixing her voice as soon as she moved to the cuckshed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: supernova on May 03, 2018, 12:09:30 PM
What I have always wondered is why did Art buy a property so close to a couple of brothels? I am NOT saying he ever went there but there must have been much temptation. If you look at the map it is about 5000 feet from the exit of his neighborhood to these brothels.

Look at the proximity to the ATM's!  ;D

Grifynne

The bootlickers are out in full force today. They really bought into last night's interview. I notice the last commenter specified that Art took (UNSCREENED) calls. Not sure if she was indicating that Heather did the same or if she was commenting on the fact that last night's calls were obviously screened. :o

GravitySucks

I don’t know if he went there but his drone did.

ItsOver

Location, location, location.

ponyboysunset

Ok here we go with documentation for her lying ass.

"Then he (Keith) went online and told the public I would be back last Monday.."

Proof she said it.  Her stupid ass lap dog also said it. God I really FUCKING HATE liars.

Grifynne

Was Mary REALLY with Heather? lol Including second screenshot in case anyone wants to see the creepy space mouths image that was attached.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 03, 2018, 10:28:06 AM
I thought the most hilarious thing was her supposed revelation that Art basically forced Airyn to listen to Gabcasts. No offense to those involved but there isn't one thing in those episodes that would imply Heather had an ounce of talent.

Amen.

supernova

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 12:14:51 PM
I don’t know if he went there but his drone did.

Yep I noticed that :-)

nbirnes

Quote from: popple on May 03, 2018, 11:43:15 AM
I don't recall it seeming like he knew of her previously or was even that excited first time he spoke to her on the GabCast.

For sure, I remember reading back through old posts and Redacted sent Art her phone number and offered him help for some crisis or other. Subsequent posts seemed to indicate that they had, indeed, been in touch after that.

For the new folks coming in: Welcome! You can read old messages for any member, and you really should. Read every single post before you make crucial unthinkable mistakes. By the time I was warned, it was too late.

HumanBeing

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 03, 2018, 11:43:58 AM
Ah, now I know you.  My old compadre from another forum.   You're in Newfoundland or was it New Brunswick?  I remember you turned me on to Kevin Smith.  I was trying to google Smith an hour ago but it only pulled up that stupid filmmaker.

Born and raised on 'The Rock', a proud Newfoundlander indeed  :D
I guess you forgot we figured out we knew each other from that other forum years ago now, like back in 2011 haha
But I've been absent a whole lot from here and with all the great characters who frequent here I don't blame you for forgetting  ;D ( :'( j/k)
It seems like that other forum is no longer online anymore. I tried to visit that site to see how they were reacting to the news of Art's death and got a blank page. There had only been about 2 or 3 folks left there anyways.

If you ever want some of Kevin's old shows I have everything from 2008 on wards. I can upload a full year or two of shows at a time on my google drive or even create a torrent.
I have been thinking of eventually creating a torrent because I'm sure others would really enjoy these 1135 shows.

Grifynne

Anna makes a good point at the end of her post. But apparently Mary doesn't get why #1 doesn't fit here... if the show must go on, then why didn't it?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 03, 2018, 12:11:33 PM
You won't get a rise from me regarding the hallowed county dear boy... There are those from Yorkshire, and those who wish they were..  ;)

Only the risk of prosecution could drag you from your beloved Yorkshire and flee to some third-world country whose name I forget.

supernova

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 03, 2018, 12:11:33 PM

My mom and dad were from South Yorkshire - Up The Blades!

HumanBeing

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 11:46:18 AM
If you go back. And listen to his first Tess Gerritsen interview on C2C, I believe he would have hit that whether Ramona was in the room or not.

What a dirty ol' dog Art was eh?  ;D

Sorry if this is personal and obviously feel free to not answer, but I'm curious and will ask anyways.
As a woman did you or have you ever felt attracted to Art?  :) This is not a trick question.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: supernova on May 03, 2018, 12:26:08 PM
My mom and dad were from South Yorkshire - Up The Blades!

No shit? Where in Sheffield?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 03, 2018, 12:24:27 PM
Only the risk of prosecution could drag you from your beloved Yorkshire and flee to some third-world country whose name I forget.

They'll never take me alive copper!!