• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

El Chorro

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 03, 2018, 02:24:49 PM
Well the working folks in the Eastern time zone can hear a good hunk of the show live - if they have a mind to.   It's a good move.............

I agree...takes advantage of Coast lurkers who became aware of the drama (and MITD) after Art died. Nice lead in.

LucaParcelli

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 03, 2018, 02:25:29 PM
Geez! You go away for a few days and 150 pages of HLW soap opera go by. :P ;D

P.S. not even going to try to catch up.
I wish BellGab had a NEW and TOP posts that could be organized in each thread by HOUR, DAY and WEEK. Kinda like Reddit. Oh well.

I’ll just take more taxpayer money as I scroll through the HW thread...

dsz

Quote from: Kolchak on May 03, 2018, 02:21:23 PM
Man. That OG Heather voice is much less grating.

Shit. She sounds 25 in that interview. Maybe she rapidly morphed into a 50 year old woman in the span of 5 years. There's a show topic for ya. Or they quit subsidizing those hormone treatments.

Juan

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on May 03, 2018, 02:14:56 PM
Heather is fucking nuts. She belongs in a padded room, not on the radio.
Why not both?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: dsz on May 03, 2018, 02:44:53 PM
Shit. She sounds 25 in that interview. Maybe she rapidly morphed into a 50 year old woman in the span of 5 years. There's a show topic for ya. Or they quit subsidizing those hormone treatments.

She was smoking with her new BFF out in the studio. Hot-boxin’ it. Bad on the lungs.

Quote from: Juan on May 03, 2018, 02:45:55 PM
Why not both?
From the Nuthouse in the Desert, this is padded walls AM...

Juan

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 03, 2018, 02:24:49 PM
Well the working folks in the Eastern time zone can hear a good hunk of the show live - if they have a mind to.   It's a good move.............
Larry King can’t stay up as late as he used to.

dsz

Quote from: timebandit on May 03, 2018, 01:39:24 PM
I'd like keith to take her back..what's the harm?
everyone saves face

Well... Maybe everything in this is one big act. It gives Keith and Heather free publicity. They were long planning to do this when Art died. Gain attention for the new host. Ears there. She knew a live lead in could only help her show. She plays along (because no one can really be that catshit crazy). Then... Bring back Heather and her delusion-ites. Ears there. That new show at 10 becomes two hours. Something for everyone. All on DMDN. Win win win for everyone except all us saps who wasted our time falling for it.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: dsz on May 03, 2018, 02:52:38 PM
Well... Maybe everything in this is one big act. It gives Keith and Heather free publicity. They were long planning to do this when Art died. Gain attention for the new host. Ears there. She knew a live lead in could only help her show. She plays along (because no one can really be that catshit crazy). Then... Bring back Heather and her delusion-ites. Ears there. That new show at 10 becomes two hours. Something for everyone. All on DMDN. Win win win for everyone except all us saps who wasted our time falling for it.

I’d be pretty fucking disgusted at the both of them if that were found to be true.

Pizzapunch

I would love if Keith released the number of subscribers that subscribed new after Art quit. I'm sure her entire subscriber base was people who for whatever reason didn't cancel. I'd guess the woman never drew a dime to the network.

chefist

Clearly if one of the callers had donated $600 to her, with a personal check mailed to her mobile home in the Nevada desert, then she would know the phone numbers coming through into the show...on her Skype account...I think "Ben from Phoenix" and the other came through on Joe's show phone...

El Chorro

So it's interesting that attracting the Fawning Sycophant appears to be a special talent of Heather's. Did Art ever have them? Were they all chased off of here eventually? Nobody here fits that profile...you can pretty much say whatever you want about Art and nobody will defend him.

Of course, it appears that Heather herself was that type of Art Fan. Maybe that's how she's able to attract them to her own side. Did Art have others like her?

El Chorro

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 03:01:49 PM
Clearly if one of the callers had donated $600 to her, with a personal check mailed to her mobile home in the Nevada desert, then she would know the phone numbers coming through into the show...on her Skype account...I think "Ben from Phoenix" and the other came through on Joe's show phone...

True, and why didn't the checks go directly to Keith? That part makes no sense. Why was she receiving them? And who buys money orders, anyway? Sketchy.

rondo

Quote from: Lord Grantham on May 03, 2018, 09:46:31 AM
Any takers that when Art told her he "wanted to talk radio" out in the cuckshed it meant one thing, and one thing only?

Cuckshed?  Here's Morty's cuckshed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeYrUyb-8f8

Bluejay

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 07:59:26 AM
I swear the majority of her male listeners, especially those who contribute to her facebook, want to get in her pants.
Nearly every message is ladened with comments regarding her looks or messages about love, hugs and kisses  ::)
You just know these guys spend more time then it should to compose these messages.
;D

bellNwhistle

Quote from: timebandit on May 03, 2018, 03:07:14 PM
I'm still wrapping my head around accepting donations for catfood then buying a house.
Just doesn't compute for some reason.
For a lot of really good reasons. :-X

Bluejay

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 03, 2018, 08:31:55 AM
I already got the impression the seeds of an adversarial relationship were planted between her and this Joe guy last night. Also she says she does radio like art taught her? Art is probably spinning at a 100rpms  at her leaving a phone on and answering a private call in the middle of live radio.
RUN, JOE, RUN!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: El Chorro on May 03, 2018, 03:04:47 PM
Nobody here fits that profile...you can pretty much say whatever you want about Art and nobody will defend him.

The cool aid drinkers were here.  They became personally enraged with me because I would not step in and stop criticism of Art or Heather after he departed MITD.  This also previously happened (sycophants vs. me) when he quit DM in 2013 after only a SixWeekTenure(tm).  My "no moderation policy" was why both Art and Heather (and their cheerleaders) had no use for me soon after he left MITD.*

*FEEL SORRY FOR MEEEEE!!!!!

chefist

Quote from: El Chorro on May 03, 2018, 03:04:47 PM
So it's interesting that attracting the Fawning Sycophant appears to be a special talent of Heather's. Did Art ever have them? Were they all chased off of here eventually? Nobody here fits that profile...you can pretty much say whatever you want about Art and nobody will defend him.

Of course, it appears that Heather herself was that type of Art Fan. Maybe that's how she's able to attract them to her own side. Did Art have others like her?

That happened here on BellGab as well. I never included her in the "Gang of 4", because she was able to acquire (with nefarious means) a job in "radio".

I would read the chat during GabCasts, and there were those guys that would just fall over themselves trying to get any attention from her that they could. Let's lay this all out...from her BG appearances:

1. She was not funny and used the mirror technique for humor (re-using jokes from other hosts)
2. She shredded other show hosts like George Noory to the bone...not too innocent.
3. Hid the fact that she was a business associate of Art's...not just a "fan from BG"...
4. Tried to hide her identity to the very end, even when she was working for Art
5. Does not want anyone to know what she looks like...why? Even Art had public appearances.

I could keep going on...but, she really is repugnant.

BettyO417

Quote from: AlternativeSide on May 03, 2018, 12:56:47 PM
Thats it, thats the guy who got raped by bigfoot...and he doesn't want to deal with trolls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzBUoKC392I

Raped by Sasquatch! ;D  I don’t know how I should react to this situation! Feel sorrow for Sasquatch or pity for the abused Mr Caine.  ;D
Is this a tragedy or another twist to this Epic Daily cliffhanger?
Do the Vaguely Loveables from BellGab try to find the logic and work to restore this Pressing Life issue. So many thoughts, so many Holy Shits.......

Hahahaha!!!!

Taco Bell

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 02:25:53 PM
...she can still talk dirty to Joe in her sultry phone sex voice. That's worth something at least. LAWD

El Chorro

Quote from: mv on May 03, 2018, 03:12:46 PM
The cool aid drinkers were here.  They became personally enraged with me because I would not step in and stop criticism of Art or Heather after he departed MITD.  This also previously happened (sycophants vs. me) when he quit DM in 2013 after only a SixWeekTenure(tm).  My "no moderation policy" was why both Art and Heather (and their cheerleaders) had no use for me soon after he left MITD.*

*FEEL SORRY FOR MEEEEE!!!!!

Thanks...that makes sense. A wise and sound policy, judging from the alternative now playing out on Facebook.

Juan

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 03:13:04 PM

I would read the chat during GabCasts, and there were those guys that would just fall over themselves trying to get any attention from her that they could.
Yes, there were many hard tongues around here when [Redacted] was on the Gabcast.  I never saw the infatuation.

El Chorro

Quote from: chefist on May 03, 2018, 03:13:04 PM
That happened here on BellGab as well. I never included her in the "Gang of 4", because she was able to acquire (with nefarious means) a job in "radio".

I would read the chat during GabCasts, and there were those guys that would just fall over themselves trying to get any attention from her that they could. Let's lay this all out...from her BG appearances:

1. She was not funny and used the mirror technique for humor (re-using jokes from other hosts)
2. She shredded other show hosts like George Noory to the bone...not too innocent.
3. Hid the fact that she was a business associate of Art's...not just a "fan from BG"...
4. Tried to hide her identity to the very end, even when she was working for Art
5. Does not want anyone to know what she looks like...why? Even Art had public appearances.

I could keep going on...but, she really is repugnant.

Thanks  :)