• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

AZZERAE

My gut was telling me the whole way through Heather's United Pubic Radio interview that she's phoney. I don't know what it is, but it all sounds superficial and surface level.

A pet peeve of mine is hosts who talk about everything but what you want to hear. That's what (I presume) most of us loved about Art - is he spoke about the stuff we wanted to hear.

GravitySucks

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 12:27:51 PM
What a dirty ol' dog Art was eh?  ;D

Sorry if this is personal and obviously feel free to not answer, but I'm curious and will ask anyways.
As a woman did you or have you ever felt attracted to Art?  :) This is not a trick question.

I really hope you are posing that question to the rest of the listening audience.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: dsz on May 03, 2018, 12:12:50 PM
She's deaf! You figured it out! The fact she can't hear her own voice nor words explains so much!

I know what you mean. It's like you're listening to someone learning to talk for the first time.

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 12:22:39 PM

Born and raised on 'The Rock', a proud Newfoundlander indeed  :D
I guess you forgot we figured out we knew each other from that other forum years ago now, like back in 2011 haha
But I've been absent a whole lot from here and with all the great characters who frequent here I don't blame you for forgetting  ;D ( :'( j/k)
It seems like that other forum is no longer online anymore. I tried to visit that site to see how they were reacting to the news of Art's death and got a blank page. There had only been about 2 or 3 folks left there anyways.

If you ever want some of Kevin's old shows I have everything from 2008 on wards. I can upload a full year or two of shows at a time on my google drive or even create a torrent.
I have been thinking of eventually creating a torrent because I'm sure others would really enjoy these 1135 shows.

I get forgetful once in a while but I remember you.  I now remember that you showed up briefly here.  As for that other forum,  I miss those guys and gals but I got a little too involved with some of the personalities there.  I've learned to keep a bit of distance. 

Lord Grantham

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 12:29:14 PM
I really hope you are posing that question to the rest of the listening audience.

I was going to say, I always assumed you were a dude.

supernova

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 03, 2018, 12:28:02 PM
No shit? Where in Sheffield?

Yep, dad actually Penistone and my mom Sheffield - lived on Garden Street. My grandma lived on Victor St just off Langsett Rd.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 03, 2018, 12:31:27 PM
I get forgetful once in a while but I remember you.  I now remember that you showed up briefly here.  As for that other forum,  I miss those guys and gals but I got a little too involved with some of the personalities there.  I've learned to keep a bit of distance.

Orgy videos?  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lord Grantham on May 03, 2018, 12:31:52 PM

Not THE dude and not the dude playing a dude, but yes, a dude nonetheless.

Grifynne

Sorry if this is personal and obviously feel free to not answer, but I'm curious and will ask anyways.
As a woman did you or have you ever felt attracted to Art?  :) This is not a trick question.

I am a woman in my mid-30s, and no, no attraction. But my opinion may be biased because he reminds me a lot of my grandfather (as far as appearance goes). So ya, not into it.

ItsOver

Especially after hearing GS on GabCasts.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on May 03, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

Lasha’s voice is deeper than mine though.

One time I tuned in her podcast and told her all I heard was some dude talking about helping his grandmother make blackberry jam. She wasn’t too impressed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: supernova on May 03, 2018, 12:32:17 PM
Yep, dad actually Penistone and my mom Sheffield - lived on Garden Street. My grandma lived on Victor St just off Langsett Rd.

I know Langsett Rd. Hillsborough. Owls country..But funnily enough a place I used to work was divided Blades/Owls.. Those who lived round Hillsborough and North Sheffield were almost exclusively Blades fans...Those who lived near Bramall Lane/Nether Edge were Owls fans..  ;D

GS is a guy.  lol

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 03, 2018, 12:36:46 PM

I know Langsett Rd. Hillsborough. Owls country..But funnily enough a place I used to work was divided Blades/Owls.. Those who lived round Hillsborough and North Sheffield were almost exclusively Blades fans...Those who lived near Bramall Lane/Nether Edge were Owls fans..  ;D

Speak English and use whole sentences. Quit talking gibberish.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 12:36:36 PM

One time I tuned in her podcast and told her all I heard was some dude talking about helping his grandmother make blackberry jam. She wasn’t too impressed.

Women eh?  :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 12:37:57 PM
Speak English and use whole sentences. Quit talking gibberish.

I refer the gentleman to my earlier statement...  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 12:36:36 PM

Ha!  The Rose Girl factor passed through my mind but, fortunately, kept going.

paladin1991

Quote from: Lonsomebatch on May 03, 2018, 11:20:08 AM
I'm not Heather Wade. I was just pointing out something for people. Something you had to be there to understand. Fuck your mother, limey bitch.

Let's get off of mothers, shall we?  We all had to get off of yours to cum post in this thread.

Grifynne

Quote from: ItsOver on May 03, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

I always thought GS had a lovely feminine voice.

paladin1991

Quote from: GretalX on May 03, 2018, 11:21:18 AM
Just saw this from 2016 BellGab post... Back then this Dwindling Stacks person knew Heather and sees her as manipulative...

Perhaps Gretal would tell us about her interactions with Heather b4 she was the late night hype?

ItsOver

Quote from: Grifynne on May 03, 2018, 12:40:42 PM
It's that "come hither, " sweet, southern belle accent. ;)

supernova

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 03, 2018, 12:36:46 PM

Although I was brought up in Africa the family visited Sheffield a few times, bit rough in the 70's but nice place now. My dad was an avid Blades fan to the point that his ashes were buried at the cop end. How the hell did I end up in Texas?!

HumanBeing

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 03, 2018, 12:31:27 PM

I wonder what ever happened to Captain Francis. Sometimes I think he is 'ItsOver' on here  ;D

But yeah I understand that for sure. I had a couple of them on facebook but removed them as 'friends' a while later.
My main memory from there was when I got fed up with a couple folks bullying this older lady and no one was really sticking up for her so I gave them back as good as they were giving and I got banned. BUt that was mainly because one of the guys who was bullying her was also an admin haha damn fascist.
Quite frankly her behavior was not that great so I could see why people were pissed at her. It was just that gang mentality of them all saying shit at her that made me want to have her back. By the way, I'm not purposely virtue signalling here by saying that  ;D
It was a fine mess indeed.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Grifynne on May 03, 2018, 12:40:42 PM

Two things in Texas, steers and queers.

HumanBeing

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 12:33:42 PM
Not THE dude and not the dude playing a dude, but yes, a dude nonetheless.

Sorry about that  ;D
I'll just say I must have hit the wrong 'quote' button and I thought I was sending that message to someone else I was conversing with.

yoursongs

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 03, 2018, 08:26:57 AM
I hope she takes that seriously and tries to get on the network. I was thinking that Heather would blow up the network eventually with her personality disorder causing Joe to deeply regret ever having heard of her but having a Lasha show on as well would speed up the process spectacularly.

How long do you think HW will last on her new gig?  I don't think very long.  She has mastered the art of taking advantage of older people like Art, Joe M., her former subscribers, you name it.  I also think Lasha S. is her new victim.  When her radio attempts fail, I would bet money on HW becoming the new Lasha, doing fake readings and healings on the internet...just like Lasha.  She is a parasite that infects the host, eventually taking over and consuming the host entity.

HumanBeing

So your saying that gays can't find Art attractive?  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-rE03PGQfA