• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 07:13:24 AM


retired41

snorge sounds a little off his game tonight hasn't ask his guest what they think about people and what is happening to animals lately

retired41

come back soon art bell or all will be lost.

Falkie2013

Quote from: retired41 on December 06, 2013, 12:29:01 AM
snorge sounds a little off his game tonight hasn't ask his guest what they think about people and what is happening to animals lately


He's seemingly coming up with every other type of question.

How old are the kids ? Are they like in a movie ?

Maybe $noorge and the guest should call California Psychics for the answers.

" 1/3 have gene mutations, 1/3 of autistic kids do the same thing.
1/3 of the kids have no sense of full life, 1/3 are amoral, too violent to handle.
Constant thirds when we're looking at stats.
This is not possible. "

" The rule of thirds. Everything is happening in order. "

Alles ist ordnung.

Nicht !



More like the rule of turds.

Now she's blaming her supposed genetic changes all on Monsanto and GMO foods and saying that diversity will save us.

Diversity ?

Isn't that what liberals and the left love to bring up all the time ?

Someone please find a way to break the non compete.

PLEASE !!!!!

dmh atwater

dumb mumbling huffer atwater

$noorge :

" Are they made of energy. "

  DM knows the answer. It's 1982, that's what she says. - Paraphrasing.

" 4-5 % have NDEs and you change the entire group. "

" Eternity is their home. "

" There is no now, no past, no future. "

Who taught this woman her statistical analysis ?

And the $noore keeps feeding her lines that she agrees with right away.

Its like listening to a really bad straight man.

$noorge " it may not be physical. "

$noorge " are you ready for another hour ? "

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!



Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 06, 2013, 12:43:24 AM


$noorge " are you ready for another hour ? "

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!


You are truly fucking unbalanced. You can't stand it but you carry on listening! All so you can come here and complain about something you don't want to listen to..
Next week; On "Falkie discovers channel" -" I'm finding if I put my hand through a band saw, it makes me bleed, but I'll do it again tomorrow to find if it hurts again"

retired41

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein quotes from BrainyQuote.com.

dortmunder

Is there any actual news on Art Bell? Fighting the NC? No? Yes? We're just talking about Will Smith now? Can it get any more depressing?


Those last few pages were the best, who cares about vague "stay tuned..." non-news? Any time we get Dark Crystal discussion, Jaden Smith's eyebrows and a Vampire's Kiss compilation post, we're rolling.

What could be easier? It's all alphabetical. You just PUT it IN the right file! According to ALPHABETICAL ORDER! You know - A, B, C, D, E, F, G! 


dortmunder

Sure, ok! Fine. Why not?

I like salt licorice. Discuss.

WOTR

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 05, 2013, 07:00:03 PM
He does this stupid "squinty" thing, too, that all these dumbass pop-star kids are doing.

[attachimg=1]

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I've never made that expression intentionally in my goddamn life.
That is EXACTLY how I look when I first wake up every morning.  Actually, I do not wear the earrings.  And my hair is getting a little thinner and my ears do not stick out like that.  I also have blue eyes and am missing the pigment in my skin.

Perhaps I do not look exactly like that- but I wear that exact dumb, sleepy, blank expression on my face until my mind catches up and realizes that I need to be aware to get through the day.

WOTR

Quote from: dortmunder on December 06, 2013, 03:40:20 AM
Sure, ok! Fine. Why not?

I like salt licorice. Discuss.
For some reason it always tastes best from the little candy store in Banff right after skiing.  Same licorice, better taste.  Do you buy it bulk or in the little packets from Venco?  I always found it interesting that they do not really use table salt for the product.  Instead they use amonimum chloride to get the salty taste.  Great chemical compound that can be used to help with coughs (eat lots of them when you are sick) or can be used for fertilizer...
***I assume that it was not a joke and we really are discussing salt licorice in this thread? ;D

rangerdavid

no matter what shows are on which has or with guests the Dark Matter network is still far superior to coast to coast with George

Quote from: rangerdavid on December 06, 2013, 04:21:30 AM
no matter what shows are on which has or with guests the Dark Matter network is still far superior to coast to coast with George

Keith and Art are really reaching for the stars then. ::)

Most of the shows on the Dark Matter Radio Network are garbage.

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2013, 01:20:57 AM

You are truly fucking unbalanced. You can't stand it but you carry on listening! All so you can come here and complain about something you don't want to listen to..
Next week; On "Falkie discovers channel" -" I'm finding if I put my hand through a band saw, it makes me bleed, but I'll do it again tomorrow to find if it hurts again"

Yeah we have heard your plight a Thousand times, and continue to ignore it.  We are here to bitch.  How do you not get that point?

Quote from: DanTSX on December 06, 2013, 05:21:41 AM
We are here to bitch.*Only Coast to Coast bitching acceptable or you will be labeled a troll or paid shill

FTFY

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on December 06, 2013, 05:21:41 AM
Yeah we have heard your plight a Thousand times, and continue to ignore it.  We are here to bitch.  How do you not get that point?

As you say; I'm bitching. Get my point?

To quote you Dan 'I win'  8) :)

But I'll get back on topic..

Art Bell quits Dark Matter; Wow, has he?

There... back on track. Carry on.  ;D

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 06, 2013, 12:43:24 AM
" There is no now, no past, no future. "


Fuuckin Google adds are now pitching Purple Snow Ball Microphones and HONDA PRIUS's to me.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 06, 2013, 05:55:12 AM

Fuuckin Google adds are now pitching Purple Snow Ball Microphones and HONDA PRIUS's to me.


Do Toyota know? Steeenkin patents, worth shit.

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2013, 05:53:56 AM
As you say; I'm bitching. Get my point?

To quote you Dan 'I win'  8) :)

But I'll get back on topic..

Art Bell quits Dark Matter; Wow, has he?

There... back on track. Carry on.  ;D

That's right 8)

Winning with my bro tertiaryimam

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DanTSX on December 06, 2013, 06:37:25 AM


That's right 8)

Winning with my bro tertiaryimam


Some say it's more than 'bro'..but euphemisms are fine, you're amongst friends. ;)


DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 06, 2013, 06:41:00 AM

Some say it's more than 'bro'..but euphemisms are fine, you're amongst friends. ;)

Danger!UFO

Danger!UFO with a public service announcement:

Art Bell Returns in 90 weeks, 3 days, 15 hours, 50 minutes, 30 seconds.

Just sayin'.  ;)


Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 05, 2013, 08:28:12 PM
Casio sings "As Cold As the Ice"

casio sings: you're as cold as ice

This is pretty impressive, he sings the whole song one beat behind. I like it.

Quote from: bateman on December 05, 2013, 08:11:15 PM
Behold the greatest actor of our time.

http://youtu.be/kfcJUl39iiA

Have you seen his Wickerman remake? I've watched it a number of times, it is truly hilarious.
The Wicker Man - best scenes (long, excruciating version)

bateman

Quote from: Jesus Undercarriage on December 06, 2013, 11:56:34 AM
Have you seen his Wickerman remake? I've watched it a number of times, it is truly hilarious.
The Wicker Man - best scenes (long, excruciating version)

I see your Wicker Man & raise you some Face/Off

http://youtu.be/E1-6qSGAIyk

This whole movie is a gem too:

http://youtu.be/f27cck3Bl-Y

Quote from: bateman on December 06, 2013, 12:11:44 PM
I see your Wicker Man & raise you some Face/Off

http://youtu.be/E1-6qSGAIyk

This whole movie is a gem too:

http://youtu.be/f27cck3Bl-Y

Touché. He is an inspiration in these dark times.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod