• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 07:13:24 AM

Falkie2013

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 05, 2013, 06:38:45 PM

If you can pick out the frames, I'd go with the heavy, black Hipster-type that all the rage these days. You could get a tribal tattoo, and start wearing a Che Guevara t-shirt, or the Ninja Turtles. Then you can then switch from drinking hard-alcohol Egg-Nog to Pabst Blue Ribbon and start smoking clove cigarettes, and refuse all GMO gluten from your diet.

Falkie 3.0

[attachimg=1]

Have you been sneaking a look at my video collection ? I love the turtles.



[attachment deleted by admin]

DanTSX

Quote from: starrmtn001 on December 05, 2013, 06:44:38 PM
Tert.  Did you post this with tongue firmly planted in cheek? I can't tell whether you are serious or just being facetious.

I have the movie remake of "Karate Kid" with Jackie Chan and Jaden Smith (Will's son). It's an excellent movie and, in some ways, better than the original which I also enjoy.

So, you're just kidding, right?

Read EVERY THING tertiary imam writes
It is important.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 05, 2013, 06:34:38 PM
My girlfriend can't understand why I ( and by inference other men too ) like the Duke so much.
Neither can many other women.
My coffee cup has a picture of Wayne on it.


He was a hella better than Willbo Smith, that's for sure.

I think my favorite John Wayne movie was the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. That or For a Few Dollar's More.

retired41

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 05, 2013, 06:21:13 PM
Don't you agree Will Smith is losing his mind, retired41?

The cinematography in After Earth, albeit bland, was nice enough but that was the only redeeming feature of the entire film. Will Smith's son --- Willbo Smith, I think --- has as much personality as a pile of cat shit, and has no business being in any movie. Then he has the fucking audacity to say in an interview that we should invent a new form of mathematics? Fuck that shit. Mathematics is fine, Willbo. You suck. And your dad is turning into the Gaddafi of Hollywood. The fact that he appointed his dipshit, can't-act son as co-star verifies this is a fact.

And the remarkably insane thing is that Will Smith acts just like his son in that film. They both act like they just drank a glass of strong, saline laxative and are trying desperately not to shit themselves. Even the CGI beastie looked bored with them.
that's the difference between acting and living out a fantasy with you child .they both suck a lot .

tertiaryimam

Quote from: starrmtn001 on December 05, 2013, 06:44:38 PM
Tert.  Did you post this with tongue firmly planted in cheek? I can't tell whether you are serious or just being facetious.

I have the movie remake of "Karate Kid" with Jackie Chan and Jaden Smith (Will's son). It's an excellent movie and, in some ways, better than the original which I also enjoy.

So, you're just kidding, right?


I don't know what facetious means but I hope you're not insinuating I have a high-functioning autism disorder of some kind.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Jaden Smith might've done a good job in the Karate Kid. I didn't see it. I don't think anyone can top Matthew Broderick's performance in the original, honestly, so I probably won't be seeing it, but if he did a good job I'd be the first to admit it. That I assure you.

What did you think of After Earth, though?

DanTSX

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 05, 2013, 06:46:39 PM

He was a hella better than Willbo Smith, that's for sure.

I think my favorite John Wayne movie was the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. That or For a Few Dollar's More.

8)

DanTSX

Will smith was the best terminator

retired41

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 05, 2013, 06:38:45 PM

If you can pick out the frames, I'd go with the heavy, black Hipster-type that all the rage these days. You could get a tribal tattoo, and start wearing a Che Guevara t-shirt, or the Ninja Turtles. Then you can then switch from drinking hard-alcohol Egg-Nog to Pabst Blue Ribbon and start smoking clove cigarettes, and refuse all GMO gluten from your diet.

Falkie 3.0

[attachimg=1]

agree much better look.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: DanTSX on December 05, 2013, 06:50:38 PM
Will smith was the best terminator


I thought Sigourney Weaver was the hottest thing ever in Terminator. Holy shit --- can you say MILF?


tertiaryimam

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 05, 2013, 06:45:42 PM
Have you been sneaking a look at my video collection ? I love the turtles.


I did see your video collection and I'm wondering why you have 8 copies of the Dark Crystal. It's a bit excessive.

[attachimg=1]

retired41

Quote from: starrmtn001 on December 05, 2013, 06:44:38 PM
Tert.  Did you post this with tongue firmly planted in cheek? I can't tell whether you are serious or just being facetious.

I have the movie remake of "Karate Kid" with Jackie Chan and Jaden Smith (Will's son). It's an excellent movie and, in some ways, better than the original which I also enjoy.

So, you're just kidding, right?
too kid a kidder is like giving sight to a blind man ,his kid sucks at acting period.

retired41

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 05, 2013, 06:46:39 PM

He was a hella better than Willbo Smith, that's for sure.

I think my favorite John Wayne movie was the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. That or For a Few Dollar's More.
damn right

tertiaryimam

Quote from: retired41 on December 05, 2013, 06:56:44 PM
too kid a kidder is like giving sight to a blind man ,his kid sucks at acting period.

He does this stupid "squinty" thing, too, that all these dumbass pop-star kids are doing.

[attachimg=1]

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I've never made that expression intentionally in my goddamn life.

DanTSX

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 05, 2013, 07:00:03 PM
He does this stupid "squinty" thing, too, that all these dumbass pop-star kids are doing.

[attachimg=1]

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I've never made that expression intentionally in my goddamn life.

I do it frequently

It makes me feel very Euro

retired41

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 05, 2013, 06:49:54 PM

I don't know what facetious means but I hope you're not insinuating I have a high-functioning autism disorder of some kind.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Jaden Smith might've done a good job in the Karate Kid. I didn't see it. I don't think anyone can top Matthew Broderick's performance in the original, honestly, so I probably won't be seeing it, but if he did a good job I'd be the first to admit it. That I assure you.

What did you think of After Earth, though?

you need more shot's with lead, mercury ,and flu shit .

retired41

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 05, 2013, 07:00:03 PM
He does this stupid "squinty" thing, too, that all these dumbass pop-star kids are doing.

[attachimg=1]

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I've never made that expression intentionally in my goddamn life.
that's the dope smoke look.

Falkie2013

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 05, 2013, 06:56:36 PM

I did see your video collection and I'm wondering why you have 8 copies of the Dark Crystal. It's a bit excessive.

[attachimg=1]

While I saw the Dark Crystal years ago, I don't have a copy of it in my collection. I do have 3 different versions ( dvd,tape, Blu Ray ) of some John Wayne films and even sheet music of the themes for movies including the one for The High and The Mighty which I hope to play on a piano or keyboard next year.

And I've watched some Wayne movies as many as 20 times. My gf goes " not him again ", to which I say " John Wayne pictures are much better than watching the cgi crap they got nowadays. "
And the Duke woulda kicked Predators ass, too.
I do draw the line at watching The Conqueror again. Once was enough.
I have around 300 movies, dvds and Blue Rays in my collection with 42 Blue Rays now. I've given most of the tapes to my gf who told me she liked McClintock, never having seen it before when I gave it to her. She liked Kelly's Heroes too and hadn't seen that one before either.
Hmm, a new thread ? Favorite movies and/or what's in my collection ?
As they release stuff on Blue ray I give the dvds and tapes to her.

starrmtn001

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 05, 2013, 06:49:54 PM

I don't know what facetious means but I hope you're not insinuating I have a high-functioning autism disorder of some kind.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Jaden Smith might've done a good job in the Karate Kid. I didn't see it. I don't think anyone can top Matthew Broderick's performance in the original, honestly, so I probably won't be seeing it, but if he did a good job I'd be the first to admit it. That I assure you.

What did you think of After Earth, though?
Haven't seen After Earth so "I got nuttin'."
Matthew Broderick in the original Karate Kid???  Now I know yer pullin' me leg!  Heh, heh, heh.  ;D

tertiaryimam

Quote from: retired41 on December 05, 2013, 07:08:18 PM
that's the dope smoke look.

Oh I get it now. Willbo Smith is trynna be Towelie.

[attachimg=1]

retired41

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 05, 2013, 07:10:56 PM
Oh I get it now. Willbo Smith is trynna be Towelie.

[attachimg=1]
with a ass plug.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: retired41 on December 05, 2013, 07:11:39 PM
with a ass plug.

Damn retired41. Just when I thought you couldn't say anything more sagacious. . .

Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like retired41

[attachimg=1]

retired41

the ball can be in all place's all the time.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: retired41 on December 05, 2013, 07:18:32 PM
the ball can be in all place's all the time.

Here's some retired41 impressions I've been working on for next time I go to open-mic night:

five little indians, its rainin' men

toad frogs are the hitler in the door

frasier crane shot polar bear, downtown

i can haz cheeseburger

he went to bed crazy, woke up at noon




tertiaryimam

Holy shit I can't stop thinking about bacon right now. . . 

[attachimg=1]

coaster

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 05, 2013, 07:00:03 PM
He does this stupid "squinty" thing, too, that all these dumbass pop-star kids are doing.



What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I've never made that expression intentionally in my goddamn life.
It means he has to poop.

retired41

are you referring to falkie.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod