• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 07:13:24 AM

wr250

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 05, 2013, 07:47:59 PM
Holy shit I can't stop thinking about bacon right now. . . 

[attachimg=1]

mmmm bacon


Bacon Tree - Epic Meal Time

DanTSX

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 05, 2013, 07:47:59 PM
Holy shit I can't stop thinking about bacon right now. . . 

[attachimg=1]

That means you are having a stoke


Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 04, 2013, 10:01:14 PM
I don't know how old you are jz, but I didn't even know those words existed when I was 8.
It's the influence of rap where words that once shocked are now considered acceptable.
There's also a lot of people who walk around full of rage.
I once saw 5 year olds on the 22 line in SF smoking weed.
Blew my mind.
Wouldn't have known where to get that when I was 5.
Or considered using it either.
Maybe it wasn't a five year old but a migdet?

tertiaryimam

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 05, 2013, 08:16:18 PM
Maybe it wasn't a five year old but a migdet?

It could have been little wayne.

[attachimg=1]

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: jazmunda on December 05, 2013, 05:10:04 AM
It's a common misconception that firearms are illegal in Australia. While it's true that Australia has reasonably strict firearms laws, rifles and shotguns (including semi-automatic), as well as handguns are all legal providing the owner holds a valid firearms license.
What's the qual for the license? Sad...used to be here we just had to be a citizen and maybe not a convicted felon.

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on December 05, 2013, 08:11:15 PM
Behold the greatest actor of our time.

http://youtu.be/kfcJUl39iiA

That was horrendous yet I could not look away.


jazmunda

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 05, 2013, 08:21:06 PM
What's the qual for the license? Sad...used to be here we just had to be a citizen and maybe not a convicted felon.

Here is a list of the hoops you have to jump through in my state.

http://www.police.vic.gov.au/content.asp?Document_ID=34324

jazmunda

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 05, 2013, 08:28:12 PM
Casio sings "As Cold As the Ice"

casio sings: you're as cold as ice

This made my day. I think I might use it as my new ringtone.

#freecasio

mikuthing01

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 05, 2013, 08:21:06 PM
What's the qual for the license? Sad...used to be here we just had to be a citizen and maybe not a convicted felon.

RIP Rodney William Ansell  :-\



retired41

the funny American he she just can't let some change's give way to the best late at night radio host .



DanTSX

Quote from: jazmunda on December 05, 2013, 08:30:27 PM
Here is a list of the hoops you have to jump through in my state.

http://www.police.vic.gov.au/content.asp?Document_ID=34324


Can you conceal carry a boomerang?

How about a Glock?  I get uneasy if I'm more than 36 inches from one of my glocks.  But a boomerang always comes back


DanTSX

Free Casio

Performance artist or tard with a camera

We want him back

tertiaryimam

Quote from: DanTSX on December 05, 2013, 09:00:50 PM
Free Casio

Performance artist or tard with a camera

We want him back


It doesn't really get good until about 6:40.

jazmunda

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 05, 2013, 08:42:32 PM
Here is him showering:

showering

Please not too many all at once. I'm pacing myself.

retired41

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 05, 2013, 09:02:59 PM

It doesn't really get good until about 6:40.
is that one of your private stash video's .




Falkie2013

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 05, 2013, 06:38:45 PM

If you can pick out the frames, I'd go with the heavy, black Hipster-type that all the rage these days. You could get a tribal tattoo, and start wearing a Che Guevara t-shirt, or the Ninja Turtles. Then you can then switch from drinking hard-alcohol Egg-Nog to Pabst Blue Ribbon and start smoking clove cigarettes, and refuse all GMO gluten from your diet.

Falkie 3.0

[attachimg=1]

without going to a stylist or getting a not real tattoo this is the best I could do for now without using vaseline or something.


[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on December 05, 2013, 09:04:14 PM
Please not too many all at once. I'm pacing myself.

Jaz is training the kangaroos. The females carry the Hello Kitty AR-15 and the joeys in the pouch carry a mini glock.

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 05, 2013, 08:28:12 PM
Casio sings "As Cold As the Ice"

casio sings: you're as cold as ice

Alright thats it. I am completely convinced this guy is a fictional creation of the CIA, sent to infiltrate web forums for some reason. 


Falkie2013

I fell asleep and slept through the first hour of tonight's  $noore fillled show and woke up to hear the $noore having a long music break and then him pushing his bee-yond bee-leef show for free,  and then he's got this woman guest who repeats herself and then who says that 1/3 of the kids born since 1982 then 1980 then 1982 are the vanguard of the evolution of humanity and then she sez that its all due to the introduction of the personal computer that came out in ... 1982.

When the TRS-80 came out in ... 1977 and the Apple I in ... 1976 !

Where does the $noore find these idiots ?
Idiot leading idiots.
Now she's talking about Madame Blavatsky and is going um, um, um and a, a, a every couple of a seconds.

She's horrible.

Now she says you can trace the Masters back to the time of Jesus.
And is talking about every possible person she can think of and I'm surprised she didn't mention the kitchen sink too.
Jeezus is right.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

And then people wonder why people turn Noory off because they can't take it anymore.
Now she's bringing up Emerson, Thoreau, churches, ideas and churches.
Noory keeps asking about movies and if theres any connection to movies.

What in the hell is all that about ?
He's obsessed with movies and brings them up constantly.
Kind of like a really bad version of DiNosso from NCIS.
How many days til Art returns ???????
TI says I should do videos recapping Noory shows.
I don't think I can do it for 2 years. My brain will have turned to goo by then.
I don't know if I can listen to any more of this woman.

As an aside KFBK says it may snow IN the Sacramento Valley tonight as temperatures hit the 20s.

I gotta go feed the cats. My cats went out twice and came right back in.
When a cat doesn't want to STAY out you know its cold.
Cats love being out.
Makes me almost glad I have a chance to go out in the cold to feed the kitties.

Distinguished researcher of near death experiences Noory describes her.
How about near brain experiences, $noorge ?
Between the two of you, you still get no brain.
You're both safe from the zombie apocalypse.
Just like Homer Simpson.
Dumbno-mite !

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 06, 2013, 12:03:47 AM
I fell asleep and slept through the first hour of tonight's  $noore fillled show and woke up to hear the $noore having a long music break and then him pushing his bee-yond bee-leef show for free,  and then he's got this woman guest who repeats herself and then who says that 1/3 of the kids born since 1982 then 1980 then 1982 are the vanguard of the evolution of humanity and then she sez that its all due to the introduction of the personal computer that came out in ... 1982.

When the TRS-80 came out in ... 1977 and the Apple I in ... 1976 !

Where does the $noore find these idiots ?
Idiot leading idiots.



Sure; he's got you hooked. Who is the idiot?

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod