• Welcome to BellGab/bellchan Archive.
 

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 07:13:24 AM

eddie dean

Quote from: bateman on December 04, 2013, 09:17:52 PM
That reminds me, are we doing "A Minute with Maryanne" on GabCast next week? I have some gardening tips I think you'll enjoy.

Yes! I have some organic mulching questions for you... er, uh... I mean her.

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on December 04, 2013, 09:17:52 PM
That reminds me, are we doing "A Minute with Maryanne" on GabCast next week? I have some gardening tips I think you'll enjoy.

Most definitely. We would love it. I'll pm you the address to send it to. Thank you. Mary-ann ... oops .... I mean bateman. I get mixed up when you wear a dress.

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on December 04, 2013, 09:34:55 PM
Oh, I don't doubt that.

Stop flirting. What will the kids think?

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on December 04, 2013, 09:41:35 PM
Stop flirting. What will the kids think?

They're less judgmental these days, don't worry about it.

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on December 04, 2013, 09:43:06 PM
They're less judgmental these days, don't worry about it.

Too true. I had an 8 year old tell me to get @#$%ed recently. I can't imagine myself doing the same at that age. Even the naughtiest kids I knew back then would never have said that to an adults face. Times they are a changin.

I almost called the cops on noisy neighbors a few years ago. I felt like the oldest bastard. I had to turn in my party animal card that day.

Falkie2013

Quote from: bateman on December 04, 2013, 09:34:55 PM
Oh, I don't doubt that.

I keep hoping they'll find the planets where all the socks go to in the wash, keys, wallets, etc.

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on December 04, 2013, 09:56:24 PM
Too true. I had an 8 year old tell me to get @#$%ed recently. I can't imagine myself doing the same at that age. Even the naughtiest kids I knew back then would never have said that to an adults face. Times they are a changin.

I almost called the cops on noisy neighbors a few years ago. I felt like the oldest bastard. I had to turn in my party animal card that day.

I don't know how old you are jz, but I didn't even know those words existed when I was 8.
It's the influence of rap where words that once shocked are now considered acceptable.
There's also a lot of people who walk around full of rage.
I once saw 5 year olds on the 22 line in SF smoking weed.
Blew my mind.
Wouldn't have known where to get that when I was 5.
Or considered using it either.

bateman

Keith is airing this on the network next:


bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on December 04, 2013, 09:56:24 PM
Too true. I had an 8 year old tell me to get @#$%ed recently. I can't imagine myself doing the same at that age. Even the naughtiest kids I knew back then would never have said that to an adults face. Times they are a changin.

I almost called the cops on noisy neighbors a few years ago. I felt like the oldest bastard. I had to turn in my party animal card that day.

Hahahaha, awesome.

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on December 04, 2013, 09:41:35 PM
Stop flirting. What will the kids think?

Jazmunda's front yard is filled with love smitten kangaroos, koalas and coatamundis all vying for his attention.

He's that kind of guy. So filled with love.

The one that got away from him and broke his heart.


Kangaroo Hops Along West Texas Road In Midland

Falkie2013


$noory a minute ago :

" the market's popped a bit ... "

record levels and he calls it a bit ?

I'd hate to see what he calls a lot.

Markets down last 4 days over worries over Q3, nikkei took a hit though at -200+.

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on December 04, 2013, 09:40:25 PM
Most definitely. We would love it. I'll pm you the address to send it to. Thank you. Mary-ann ... oops .... I mean bateman. I get mixed up when you wear a dress.

Hmm, the Mary Ann, Sarah, Bateman, Jazmunda hour.
The Superfiends of Gardening Show.
Becomes #1 in the UK.

retired41

on thing about snorrie he fucks up and just keep fucking up and up he has the brains of a two year old. best fuckup on talk radio by far.

Falkie2013

Quote from: retired41 on December 04, 2013, 10:29:00 PM
on thing about snorrie he fucks up and just keep fucking up and up he has the brains of a two year old. best fuckup on talk radio by far.

He keeps the brains in a mayonaise jar in front of him when he broadcasts.
It inspires him to go look for more creepy things that happen to kids stories that he loves.
$noory just ran plug for Craplink and said " subscribers are going up, up, up " while the quality of the program goes down, down, down.
And only 15 cents a day too, soon to be adjusted upwards for inflation because mustache wax prices are going up.

WOTR

Quote from: SixWeekTenure on December 04, 2013, 05:11:46 PM
Quality programming and Dark Matter Radio Network do not mix. Pray for Dark Weekend in the meantime.
Too busy praying for Goatsy right now.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jazmunda on December 04, 2013, 09:56:24 PM
Too true. I had an 8 year old tell me to get @#$%ed recently. I can't imagine myself doing the same at that age. Even the naughtiest kids I knew back then would never have said that to an adults face. Times they are a changin.

I almost called the cops on noisy neighbors a few years ago. I felt like the oldest bastard. I had to turn in my party animal card that day.


Times are a changin..for the worse. Eight year olds telling adults to piss off (or worse) have no chance.

onan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 05, 2013, 02:02:02 AM

Times are a changin..for the worse. Eight year olds telling adults to piss off (or worse) have no chance.

Yeah what a dweeb 8 year old... where was his gun?

DanTSX

Quote from: onan on December 05, 2013, 03:27:40 AM
Yeah what a dweeb 8 year old... where was his gun?


Guns are illegal in Australia    Only boomerangs are allowed

jazmunda

Quote from: DanTSX on December 05, 2013, 05:03:39 AM

Guns are illegal in Australia    Only boomerangs are allowed

It's a common misconception that firearms are illegal in Australia. While it's true that Australia has reasonably strict firearms laws, rifles and shotguns (including semi-automatic), as well as handguns are all legal providing the owner holds a valid firearms license.

Quote from: bateman on December 04, 2013, 09:17:52 PM
That reminds me, are we doing "A Minute with Maryanne" on GabCast next week? I have some gardening tips I think you'll enjoy.

Please do, I will listen the fuck out of that!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 04, 2013, 09:04:27 PM
they're still out there but they got rid of spec sheet.
and might get rid of dark weekend which would really suck

stop making shit up.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Jesus Undercarriage on December 05, 2013, 07:56:44 AM
stop making shit up.

Schmuck, I didn't make anything up. Its the speculation about it that I was reporting.
 
Ravenna

Re: Art Bell Quits Dark Matter
« Reply #21456 on: Yesterday at 09:43:02 PM »
Quote
Quote from: SixWeekTenure on Yesterday at 07:11:46 PM
Quality programming and Dark Matter Radio Network do not mix. Pray for Dark Weekend in the meantime.

Oh, I do hope Dark Weekend doesn't get yanked.  It's my fave.

jazmunda

Re: Art Bell Quits Dark Matter
« Reply #21457 on: Yesterday at 09:50:39 PM »
Quote
Quote from: Ravenna on Yesterday at 09:43:02 PM
Oh, I do hope Dark Weekend doesn't get yanked.  It's my fave.

If Dark Matter get's yanked I'll .... I'll ..... I'll be very cross and will probably give the KRDMRN the bird.

#toughguy #

McPhallus

Re: Art Bell Quits Dark Matter
« Reply #21458 on: Yesterday at 09:55:27 PM »
Quote
Quote from: Ravenna on Yesterday at 09:43:02 PM
Oh, I do hope Dark Weekend doesn't get yanked.  It's my fave.

I wonder if our pal Sarah B. didn't complain to Keith about the supposed offensive language (like she did in her blog).  I don't know if Keith monitors this site or not, so he may not know about that whole scenario.


Unlike YOU, I READ every post left in this forum while you just choose to accuse basely.

ziznak

Thanks for the dark weekend link guys.  Bateman great show man!  The production value alone leaves most of the other podcasts in the dust but then you have content as well.  I listened to what I think 3 shows with this guest and you seemed to get a lot of info out that I hadn't heard yet.

you sound younger than you look in your pic too.  When are you going to get a new cellphone?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ziznak on December 05, 2013, 12:29:31 PM
Thanks for the dark weekend link guys.  Bateman great show man!  The production value alone leaves most of the other podcasts in the dust but then you have content as well.  I listened to what I think 3 shows with this guest and you seemed to get a lot of info out that I hadn't heard yet.

you sound younger than you look in your pic too.  When are you going to get a new cellphone?

What do you mean? Isn't that new? Why didn't anyone say anything before now?

I never would have believed that a kangaroo would be loose in Texas if I hadn't seen the video.

I heard kangaroos can be dangerous and easily disembowel a man.

viva abqdm!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 05, 2013, 10:39:46 AM
Schmuck, I didn't make anything up. Its the speculation about it that I was reporting.
 
Ravenna

Re: Art Bell Quits Dark Matter
« Reply #21456 on: Yesterday at 09:43:02 PM »
Quote
Quote from: SixWeekTenure on Yesterday at 07:11:46 PM
Quality programming and Dark Matter Radio Network do not mix. Pray for Dark Weekend in the meantime.

Oh, I do hope Dark Weekend doesn't get yanked.  It's my fave.

jazmunda

Re: Art Bell Quits Dark Matter
« Reply #21457 on: Yesterday at 09:50:39 PM »
Quote
Quote from: Ravenna on Yesterday at 09:43:02 PM
Oh, I do hope Dark Weekend doesn't get yanked.  It's my fave.

If Dark Matter get's yanked I'll .... I'll ..... I'll be very cross and will probably give the KRDMRN the bird.

#toughguy #

McPhallus

Re: Art Bell Quits Dark Matter
« Reply #21458 on: Yesterday at 09:55:27 PM »
Quote
Quote from: Ravenna on Yesterday at 09:43:02 PM
Oh, I do hope Dark Weekend doesn't get yanked.  It's my fave.

I wonder if our pal Sarah B. didn't complain to Keith about the supposed offensive language (like she did in her blog).  I don't know if Keith monitors this site or not, so he may not know about that whole scenario.


Unlike YOU, I READ every post left in this forum while you just choose to accuse basely.

Yeah, you made it up.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Jesus Undercarriage on December 05, 2013, 01:01:31 PM
Yeah, you made it up.

The only thing I make up in this forum are my " predictions " as Pittsburghdamus (tm).

You, however, are just another in the latest line of shit disturbers on this forum of late who accuse just because they can do it with impunity.

Time to forget your false accusations as well and block your future unfounded comments.

I reported on the speculation that his podcast was going to be taken off the network.

Period.

starrmtn001

Quote from: jazmunda on December 04, 2013, 09:40:25 PM
Most definitely. We would love it. I'll pm you the address to send it to. Thank you. Mary-ann ... oops .... I mean bateman. I get mixed up when you wear a dress.
From now on, we can call him "Bate-ann" or" Maryman,"  Thoughts?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 04, 2013, 09:58:05 PM
I keep hoping they'll find the planets where all the socks go to in the wash, keys, wallets, etc.
You'll find all of your missing socks, and then some, in the "Laundry Triangle."  It's a whole nother dimension. 8)

errc


Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod