• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Hog

2 hours 15 minutes until GABCAST.  I didnt realize it was 9 Western

peace
Hog

Hog

In the new Chatroom, is there a list that shows who is present in the chat? or are you simply identified upon chatting?

Should be a good show.

Gabcast 2.0 is now playing.  B_Dubb(missing), Onan, Eddie Dean and Jazmunda.  Cool group.  Talking about how MV tossed them the keys to the Gabcast as he wants to concentrate on the tech-show called the Spec-Sheet with Curtis Thornton, the_MudKing, currently Heater.

The genesis of "He's winding down folks." Which was the soundbite from George Noory when he was approached by a fan at a shopping mall and was asked if he has heard what Art Bell has been up to.

MV is on the phone, now.  Oh these Casts were great, esp. when MV was on the crew. You know, back before MV "changed". j/k

peace
Hog

Hog

Eddie Dean admits he liked George noory more than Art.  Whenever Art would be doing the show Eddie Dean would be like" Oh, this old guy again."

He admitted the err of his ways.

peace
Hog

Hog

now playing, a very HOT 108º/118º June 9/2014 installation of "Somewhere in Cast".

Eddie Dean, B_Dubb, Onan, and Jazmunda

Eddie Dean says it's VERY hot in Arizona.  He says that his electricity bill triples during his Arizona Summers.
Jaz says it's Winter where he lives and it's 12ºC/53ºF

"Dutch Rudders" are mentioned, but DEMONS are the topic.

peace
Hog

Nyewalker

Oh, shit MV has hit the sauce already...

VC

Quote from: VC on December 06, 2019, 02:50:05 PM
AzzStab is repeatedly threatening real deadly violence in his podcasts and posts against Brig. This is a long term pattern of violent hatred that has emerged to the point of threatening murder against another Bellgab member.

Free speech is not free for these violent purposes. Also, this is likely a criminal offense known as assault, so AzzStab is likely in violation of criminal laws in the USA and SA. I'm not an attorney, but "free speech" does not allow for threatening murder without consequences.

What is your opinion about this behavior that AzzStab is doing as a Public Podcaster? AssStab is a previously banned member of Bellgab. Also, she-he is in clear violation of the Terms of Service here at BG too, since he is constantly doxxing other members of BG he is in disagreement with.

AzzStab Doxxes and Threatens Prominent BG Member Brig among many others too:

albrecht

Quote from: Liberace! on December 06, 2019, 10:56:43 PM
goddamn tweets aren't embedding.
You, finally, got on the list? I wonder what FEMA color-code you also got now?  ;)

MV/Liberace!

GabCast stream AND chat by clicking "Chat" in the menu at the top of the forum.

#PublicServiceAnnouncement

VC

AzzStab is completely insane groveling to get Metron back on BG. Fucktard. Retard. ;D

Give Metron your forum Azzerae! You're a match made in gender bender doxxer haters heaven.

Zartax

With bridge abutment, I win. Bingo!!!

VC

Be certain to listen to the second clip you didn't play yet, MV/Liberace!, this one:

Azzerae Doxxes Brig & Threatens Murder in Episode 31 released 12-6-19.mp3]

Quote from: VC on December 07, 2019, 12:19:31 AM
73yo rratsmounting001 Bwahahahaha!

Another Sock Puppet that harasses multiple BG members for years on end.

VC

Excellent Gabcast. You're very fair minded MV/Liberace!, and you really tried to help Azzerae.

You treated Starr very fairly too, but she back/butt stabbed you at AzzStab's forum after her call to you. Trolling!

Azzarae is still telling falsehoods [tonight] about his doxxing on his podcasts himself and at his forum using sock puppets or other AzzStab forum members to dox BG members. Azzarae: you can't dox BG members by proxy at your forum directly or indirectly. This has nothing to do with Za Za as you allege Azz. None of this is an excuse for your behavior and mental illness. IT IS YOU. STOP.

Is doesn't matter what Za Za did. It IS what you keep doing constantly Azzerae.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VC on December 07, 2019, 04:29:05 AM
Excellent Gabcast. You're very fair minded MV/Liberace!, and you really tried to help Azzerae.

You treated Starr very fairly too, but she back/butt stabbed you at AzzStab's forum after her call to you. Trolling!

That's #sad.

And thanks.

MV/Liberace!

Tonight's episode of The GabCast is available here.

ItsOver

Azzarae is still telling falsehoods [tonight] about his doxxing on his podcasts himself and at his forum using sock puppets or other AzzStab forum members to dox BG members. Azzarae: you can't dox BG members by proxy at your forum directly or indirectly. This has nothing to do with Za Za as you allege Azz. None of this is an excuse for your behavior and mental illness. IT IS YOU. STOP.

"Brought to you as a public service announcement.  Lee, fighting mental illness, on a daily basis."

whoozit

After listening last nights show I have sent the family out and am going to tie myself up and light the house on fire.  I thought of driving into a bridge abutment but am afraid I might swerve at the last second.

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2019, 10:27:45 AM
After listening last nights show I have sent the family out and am going to tie myself up and light the house on fire.  I thought of driving into a bridge abutment but am afraid I might swerve at the last second.
Sounds advisable.  Yeeewww could always just put the final nail in the coffin by listening to Noory.

AZZERAE

Excellent Gabcast.

And obviously I had nothing to do with that. You're such a little suck up, everything MV does is ace, and no matter what I do its shit to you. So predictable.

Azzarae is still telling falsehoods [tonight] about his doxxing on his podcasts himself and at his forum using sock puppets or other AzzStab forum members to dox BG members.

Er, no ... Again, I expressed no falsehoods. I just said my piece and gave my opinion when asked. But nothing I ever do will be good enough for you. You have a serious problem, dude. You really do. Take a break from the internet for a while - go for a walk.

Azzarae: you can't dox BG members by proxy at your forum directly or indirectly.

Actually, I can and apparently, according to the court of public opinion, I have.

You need to realise something - I can do whatever I want. Whatever it is that gives you the impression that you hold any sway over my thoughts, words or deeds is delusional.

This has nothing to do with Za Za as you allege Azz. None of this is an excuse for your behavior and mental illness. IT IS YOU. STOP.

It is my opinion that you are indeed Za Za. So white knighting for him does nothing for the case you're trying to make against that being true.

Go piss up a flag pole. For real. Get out of my face.

Azzerae, you did a good job co hosting.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 07, 2019, 01:12:51 PM
Er, no ... Again, I expressed no falsehoods. I just said my piece and gave my opinion when asked.

Nonetheless, you're stating falsehoods and/or lies about your multiple podcasts doxxing BG members yourself, and the same thing goes for what is even worse hate abuse at your forum. You encourage hatred using violence and doxxing at your forum. You specifically target BG members too. It's your MO including Metron.

You need to realise something - I can do whatever I want. Whatever it is that gives you the impression that you hold any sway over my thoughts, words or deeds is delusional.

No. You're delusional with a serious mental illness that does NOT excuse your behavior for what you're doing. And, you just quoted me out of context to alter the meaning of what I meant, to make another falsehood. You do this constantly just as Metron does too. Bwahahaha!

It is my opinion that you are indeed Za Za. So white knighting for him does nothing for the case you're trying to make against that being true.

You admitted to loving Za Za many times, so I guess you have a secret love relationship with my posting too. :D

Circle of Friends (TM)  8)

;)

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2019, 10:27:45 AM
I thought of driving into a bridge abutment but am afraid I might swerve at the last second.

VC

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 07, 2019, 01:35:45 PM
Azzerae, you did a good job co hosting.

Good company last night.

FallenSeraph thinks Azz has a good podcast. Too bad Azz seems to not know whom TROLL is. Bwahahaha!

Must be Za Za. He's Only Trying to Help! ;)

Circle of Friends (TM)

MV/Liberace!

And obviously I had nothing to do with that. You're such a little suck up, everything MV does is ace, and no matter what I do its shit to you. So predictable.

I thought you were great, Azzerae.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on December 07, 2019, 03:25:24 PM
I thought you were great, Azzerae.

He goes from apologizing profusely for his behavior to almost in the same breath uttering his death threats and nonsense again. There is no hope for this douche. People who indulge in this much violent fantasy usually end up acting on it eventually. He was actually speaking complimentary of me last night for awhile. All it took was a couple posts from me to send him reeling back into a bout of Tourette’s though. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Er, no ... Again, I expressed no falsehoods. I just said my piece and gave my opinion when asked. But nothing I ever do will be good enough for you. You have a serious problem, dude. You really do. Take a break from the internet for a while - go for a walk.

Actually, I can and apparently, according to the court of public opinion, I have.

Sob...sniff...sniff...You used to think I was VC but now you’re just moving on to ZaZa?! What a fickle heart! :'(