• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 18, 2020, 12:39:39 AM
I prefer beating people to death on camera.

Wanker. Real killers are out doing it, not posting tough guy posts on Bellgab on a Friday night.  ::)

Lilith, cue the I’m so scared! meme up. ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 18, 2020, 12:49:07 AM
Wanker. Real killers are out doing it, not posting tough guy posts on Bellgab on a Friday night.  ::)

Lilith, cue the I’m so scared! meme up. ;)

;D

WOTR

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 18, 2020, 12:39:39 AM
I prefer beating people to death on camera.
Unless your are doing the whole "Luca Magnata" or "Meiwes" thing and have control of the camera and the recordings, that seems like a bad idea.

LucaParcelli

Quote from: WOTR on January 19, 2020, 07:47:31 PM
Unless your are doing the whole "Luca Magnata" or "Meiwes" thing and have control of the camera and the recordings, that seems like a bad idea.
What about Luca?

Hog

Did someone mention having a line on some "snuff" films?

#Asking for a friend

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: Hog on January 27, 2020, 11:59:04 AM
Did someone mention having a line on some "snuff" films?

#Asking for a friend

peace
Hog

PS  I'm LaserDisc friendly.

peace
Hog

Stellar

I'll will Co-Host this Saturday Night February 1, 2020 9pm Pacific Standard.  Get your Questions ready Peeps for the Gabcast.

https://www.bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12903.msg1374436#msg1374436

Hog

Quote from: Stellar on January 30, 2020, 01:02:39 AM
I'll will Co-Host this Saturday Night February 1, 2020 9pm Pacific Standard.  Get your Questions ready Peeps for the Gabcast.

https://www.bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12903.msg1374436#msg1374436
Hi Stellar, pleasure to make your acquaintance.

On your Bellgab.com user profile the following is present:
"Personal Text:Please interview me BellGab"

Well, Sir/Ma'am, you are co-hosting the Gabcast tom. night.  What exactly do you wish to be asked about?

Gabcast Feb 1st/2020, the first Gabcast of this decade! 
midnight-east, 11pm-central, 10pm mountain, 9pm Pacific, 8pm Alaska and 7pm Hawaii

It's going to be a late one.  I just picked up a gram of "Shatter" made with "Premium mixed bud" "1 gram" for $20.

Apparently it's approx. 80% THC, or about 4 times the THC percentage of the highest THC percentage premium bud. I'm going to try it out tomorrow

"Liberace has fired up the stream, the start of the Gabcast is imminent."
"T minus 20 seconds and counting."
"Lee's microphone processor is coming on-line. Power supply is nominal."
"The limes have been sliced, and their taste has been approved."***
"T-minus 10 seconds until cast."
"The stream is stable, mix-minus is enabled."
"3-2-1 and GABCAST, yes we have a Gabcast."
"The UFOShip has cleared the tower on its way to an international crowd of Gabcast listeners."
"Sit down shut up, you are about to leave Earth and all you know and enter the world of The Gabcast, a show about the site Bellgab.com and whatever our fearless head Castronaut "Liberace" deems is appropriate to talk about.

The United States has recognized the dangers lurking in the nothingness that surrounds Earth. Instead of relying solely on Bellgab for protection, the US military has just opened up a new branch of the US Air Force called the US Space Force.  Bellgab.com and The Gabcast will be leveraging the power of its cadre of "castronauts" and will continue on in their mission without hesitation.

Tune in to Saturday nights show for more details. There may be discussion about how YOU can help the cause and become a member of the Castronaut Corps.  Until then...

peace
Hog

*** Just a short note about some of the staff by one of the 2 small children which are the official lime tasters Lee keeps on staff." (this is a very demanding job, during an episode of "The Gabcast" one of the official lime tasters did her duty and tasted a freshly sliced lime, seconds later she was forced to "go to ground." Due to her sacrifice, which allowed Lee to consume his "Jose Cuervo Tradicional Tequila Plata" which enabled him to squeeze out a record Gabcast sortie of 5 hours 11 minutes. Young Ms. Vanderhooven, thank you for your service."

whoozit

I will try to stay up for this one.  Damn east coast.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on January 31, 2020, 01:54:20 PM
I will try to stay up for this one.  Damn east coast.

Just ask your grandson if he can score you some speed. ;)

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2020, 02:04:26 PM
Just ask your grandson if he can score you some speed. ;)
Bwaha-ha-ha-ha!  That one tickled the old "funny-bone".

peace
Hog

chefist

Oh shit...I can finally make this one. Who's on the BG gossip chopping block? Brig is pregnant? HW is shacked up with Decon? Can't wait to find out!

Quote from: chefist on January 31, 2020, 07:13:06 PM
Oh shit...I can finally make this one. Who's on the BG gossip chopping block? Brig is pregnant? HW is shacked up with Decon? Can't wait to find out!

Don't be eating no Iguna man.   You might catch a virus.......................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyCEexG9xjw

chefist

Ha...they played that on the local no commercial station the other day... thought of you and MT.

Quote from: chefist on January 31, 2020, 07:17:45 PM
Ha...they played that on the local no commercial station the other day... thought of you and MT.

What was once great can be once again my friend.............................

chefist

Quote from: chefist on January 31, 2020, 07:20:02 PM
Lol...I still have the equipment.

.........and that sweet studio area you set up.  Plus literally single digits of adoring fans.

Dr. MD MD

OMG! Just hours till the next Gabcast. Heavenly.

Dr. MD MD

People always ask what I would do but I always ask:
What would mv do?

Tune into the Gabcast! Tonight at midnight EST.

Dr. MD MD

When I say Gab you say Cast!

Now let’s kick it old school, my niggas!

Dr. MD MD

Gab-Cast, Gab-Cast, Gab-Cast, Gab-Cast!!!! 8)