• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Quote from: username on November 25, 2019, 02:48:55 PM

You can say or talk about me until the cows come home. As long as those checks keep coming in for voice overs, I'm quite ecstatic.
I don’t care what anyone says Michael, I think you have one of the best voices out there… And I’m not just blowing smoke.

albrecht

Quote from: Liberace! on November 25, 2019, 05:38:43 PM
We're going to workshop this, draw up some diagrams, focus group some inner city youth, and get back to you...
;D
If you want to go full politician or City Councilman don't forget to hire some outside consultants, hire some new community liaison officers, and suggest some higher taxes and, most importantly, pass meaningless proclamations that have no real, or legal, bearing on the issue but look good to the constituencies and make some press. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on November 25, 2019, 05:38:43 PM
We're going to workshop this, draw up some diagrams, focus group some inner city youth, and get back to you...
Don't forget to ask the focus group whether you should use the term "bribes" or "extortion" for getting GabCast cohosts.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 25, 2019, 05:57:51 PM
Don't forget to ask the focus group whether you should use "bribes" or "extortion" for getting GabCast cohosts.
Why not both?

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on November 25, 2019, 10:56:45 PM
When is your podcast coming out?

Post a link. :D

Soon!  I caught a cold last week and still have a nasty cough which I need to get over first.  Or it could be tuberculosis, or lung cancer from the pipe-smoking, or aids.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 25, 2019, 11:21:52 PM
Soon!  I caught a cold last week and still have a nasty cough which I need to get over first.  Or it could be tuberculosis, or lung cancer from the pipe-smoking, or aids.
Wool scarf wrapped around a throat/chest slathered with Vicks Vaporub (ideally old concoction.) N shot of akavit or gammeldansk n bedrest.

K_Dubb

Thanks, guys, but a cozy poncho might make me feel a lot better, faster.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 26, 2019, 12:52:46 AM
Thanks, guys, but a cozy poncho might make me feel a lot better, faster.

It could have been yours.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on November 25, 2019, 05:47:36 PM
I don’t care what anyone says Michael, I think you have one of the best voices out there… And I’m not just blowing smoke.

That's very nice of you, only males complain about my seraphic voice.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 26, 2019, 04:28:38 AM

That's very nice of you, only males complain about my seraphic voice.

You and Jimmy Church.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 26, 2019, 04:37:53 AM

explain

You both adopt a “DJ voice” that’s obviously not your natural speaking voice. I suppose it’s not as noticeable with music Djs where they’re playing music a lot more than they are talking but in a long form interview show it becomes a lot more noticeable.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2019, 04:55:43 AM
You both adopt a “DJ voice” that’s obviously not your natural speaking voice. I suppose it’s not as noticeable with music Djs where they’re playing music a lot more than they are talking but in a long form interview show it becomes a lot more noticeable.

That's amusing.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on November 26, 2019, 04:53:12 AM
Do you still have that turkey?

I do but gave up on paying to keep it chilled.  Interested?

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on November 26, 2019, 06:35:29 AM
I do but gave up on paying to keep it chilled.  Interested?

Can K_Dubb have it since he can't have the cozy poncho?

whoozit

Nothing like a half frozen, lukewarm piece of poultry for the digestion.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: whoozit on November 26, 2019, 07:10:20 AM

It'll be in a sealed Ziploc, so no prob with safety.

pate

Quote from: Liberace! on November 26, 2019, 07:18:48 AM
It'll be in a sealed Ziploc, so no prob with safety.

Take a picture of the turkey, so we can determine if it is safe?

-p

Quote from: whoozit on November 26, 2019, 07:10:20 AM
Yup, ask Falkie about that - lol !

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 26, 2019, 08:35:19 AM
Yup, ask Falkie about that - lol !

You know, with the right combination of herbs, spices, BBQ sauce (of course) and sugar...

K_Dubb

Quote from: Liberace! on November 26, 2019, 04:04:15 AM
It could have been yours.

...and my plans for an elaborate pre-podcast poncho-grifting operation are nipped in the bud  :(

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2019, 08:38:50 AM
You know, with the right combination of herbs, spices, BBQ sauce (of course) and sugar...
There's always the Pate solution.  A marinade of the above, plus heavy on Pate's Costco "little helper."  It won't bother Pate but should be deadly for any little critters.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2019, 08:38:50 AM
And Mayo.
Don't forget the mayo.   
(Heh, heh, heh)

Hog

Fuck, missed another one.  New chat, turkey/poncho, AIDS talks, androgen related female vaginal thinning and its relation to HIV transmission.

It's awesome that MV can actually stay current with the "chat" instead of laughing at our comments that literally happened 1 or 2 hours ago as his Bellgab screen hasn't been updated.

peace
Hog