• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

pate

I went out and bought a special microphone just for tonight's shoe!

-p

pate

People can still post in hear if they don't like the chat-room!

-p

pate

Azz, you are really mission out on the "live-chat."

Awesome, brah!

-p

pate

pate

Azz, if you've been truly un-banned you could log-in and get in on the "live-chat"

-p

Dr. MD MD

Lee, will Azz be spreading the psychotically obsessed love around this time or will he pretty much be focused on me again? :D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 23, 2019, 03:06:29 AM
Lee, will Azz be spreading the psychotically obsessed love around this time or will he pretty much be focused on me again? :D

You are the center of all things perceived. Accept this.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on November 23, 2019, 03:20:51 AM
You are the center of all things perceived. Accept this.

Sigh...Help me, Jackstar! You’re my only hope.

pate

Quote from: username on November 22, 2019, 03:27:01 PM
This should be fun.

It was fun talking to you, Daniel!

Thanks for calling the shoe.

-p

pate

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 22, 2019, 01:29:30 PM
At least we agree on something.

Lacks context, expand on thoughts.

-p

ediot:  Young lady, I have to give you a failing mark on this.  YOU HAVE to demonstrate a mastery of the Anglais language to pass the course.  Cite sources, et al  Good Luck!

Kidnostad3

Is there any way I can get a box set of all GabCasts on cassette?   I want to give it to my cousin Ralphie for Christmas.  He's a big fan. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 23, 2019, 10:24:19 AM
Is there any way I can get a box set of all GabCasts on cassette?   I want to give it to my cousin Ralphie for Christmas.  He's a big fan.

Will dictabelt do?

Corona Kitty

It was too bad MV, didn't get to discuss chefist and aldus making their trip to New York with Heatha. That would have been fantastic, especially since both were present.

Lilith

Quote from: username on November 23, 2019, 11:54:35 AM
It was too bad MV, didn't get to discuss chefist and aldus making their trip to New York with Heatha. That would have been fantastic, especially since both were present.

I was hoping that would happen as well, when I saw both Chefist and Aldous in the chatroom.

MV/Liberace!

what?

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on November 23, 2019, 01:11:03 PM
what?

Remember when Chefist and Aldous went to NYCity with Heatha to meet Bateman?  I would have liked to have heard them tell us all about that trip.  Surely there are boxes full of photos and movies :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on November 23, 2019, 01:11:03 PM
what?

They seemed to have known a few things they didn't quite share. Personally, I dont like those who are dishonest.

chefist

It's a teaser for the next GC....ha...fun show last night...Azz was a great guest host (though unintended).

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on November 23, 2019, 03:12:11 PM
It's a teaser for the next GC....ha...fun show last night...Azz was a great guest host (though unintended).

Oh right

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on November 23, 2019, 03:12:11 PM

Meh. He seemed a little triggered and butthurt still.

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 23, 2019, 03:23:37 PM
Meh. He seemed a little triggered and butthurt still.

Thus the entertainment.

Corona Kitty

I look forward to hearing about the trip with Aldous & Bateman and of course Heather Wade... That must have been some car-ride.

im glad you two finally got to hash it all out. heh heh.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Liberace! on November 23, 2019, 11:31:55 AM
Will dictabelt do?

Nah, a dictabelt wouldn't do.  Cousin Ralphie would just put on his pointed little head and wear it like an Indian war bonnet.  Thanks anyway.