• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 23, 2019, 01:50:59 PM
I have no idea what they're talking about either.

Be certain your SO/GF posts under their own BG female gender account, or, at least, indicate which one of you is posting under your "shared" account. No more fingering us with your shared co-gendered freak show, pleeazzze. I assume your GF was born with a real pussy and is still identifying as a woman too? (That's a fair question considering your deceptive "dual gender" and multi-persona posting here and your admission of using nail polishes and make-up with a penis attached too.) :D

Also, is this the only female SO/GF (or otherwise) that was posting with you "here" on your shared account the entire time you posted here for years?

Did you and/or her "get off" spoofing everyone this way? How did you meet her with intent to marry considering your "states" of mental health?

Did your SO/GF post to your two main threads about your psychosis and "yourself" threads? Could you please indicate which posts your SO/GF did on those two threads. Thanks.

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 23, 2019, 01:50:59 PM
I have no idea what they're talking about either.

Who knows?   The important thing is that you are talking.  Welcome back.

chefist

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 23, 2019, 03:21:50 AM
Sigh...Help me, Jackstar! You’re my only hope.

I thought it was tomorrow.

SnapT

I couldn't stay awake long enough to listen to the GabCast in full last night, but I'm listening to the podcast... and what's this about STEELBOT being the first to suggest the show name MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT?  That was ME who did that, wasn't it?

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=7557.msg350865#msg350865

FUCK YOU, LIBERACE!

I'm as invisible on this forum as Andrew Yang is on MSNBC.  Sigh...

WOTR

Quote from: SnapT on November 23, 2019, 11:52:07 PM
I couldn't stay awake long enough to listen to the GabCast in full last night, but I'm listening to the podcast... and what's this about STEELBOT being the first to suggest the show name MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT?  That was ME who did that, wasn't it?

FUCK YOU, LIBERACE!

Did you ever collect your grand prize that was promised of "a years subscription to a The Guy From Pittsburgh (TM) podcast. Also an all expenses paid visit to the Falkie compound including a guided tour of his studio?"

I was thinking it was "transistor under my pillow"- but I think she was the one who snapped up the domain for Art in the blink of an eye...

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on November 23, 2019, 07:05:10 PM
Be certain your SO/GF posts under their own BG female gender account, or, at least, indicate which one of you is posting under your "shared" account. No more fingering us with your shared co-gendered freak show, pleeazzze. I assume your GF was born with a real pussy and is still identifying as a woman too? (That's a fair question considering your deceptive "dual gender" and multi-persona posting here and your admission of using nail polishes and make-up with a penis attached too.) :D

Also, is this the only female SO/GF (or otherwise) that was posting with you "here" on your shared account the entire time you posted here for years?

Did you and/or her "get off" spoofing everyone this way? How did you meet her with intent to marry considering your "states" of mental health?

Did your SO/GF post to your two main threads about your psychosis and "yourself" threads? Could you please indicate which posts your SO/GF did on those two threads. Thanks.

How about you butt out and shut up, rather.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 23, 2019, 03:23:37 PM
Meh. He seemed a little triggered and butthurt still.

Always commenting from the sidelines. Never the cojones to actually call in. You're such a terrifed little safespace faggot, doing your best impression of a tough guy.

Bitch.

Corona Kitty

Does Azzerae get the poncho or will it go to Kdubb?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 24, 2019, 02:03:33 AM
Always commenting from the sidelines. Never the cojones to actually call in. You're such a terrifed little safespace faggot, doing your best impression of a tough guy.

Bitch.

And you’re clearly an unstable South African half-man terrified of getting married. I noticed you felt compelled to mention me several times on the last cast and you sounded like you were practically frothing at the mouth when you did. Does your fiancé know you’re obsessed with me? She must be equally terrified of marrying you. :D

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2019, 02:13:02 AM
And you’re clearly an unstable South African half-man terrified of getting married. I noticed you felt compelled to mention me several times on the last cast and you sounded like you were practically frothing at the mouth when you did. Does your fiancé know you’re obsessed with me? She must be equally terrified of marrying you. :D

I hate you. With every bone in my body. And that must be known, by everyone. I bet you were crying and wanking as soon as I got on air, you pathetic little minnow. Swim along now.

AZZERAE

Oh, and I also hate your loser buddy Brig. You should both die in house fires.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 24, 2019, 02:15:20 AM
I hate you. With every bone in my body. And that must be known, by everyone. I bet you were crying and wanking as soon as I got on air, you pathetic little minnow. Swim along now.

No. I’m here to remind you of what an abject failure you are, like it or not. Now take your medicine like a big boy.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2019, 02:17:16 AM
No. I’m here to remind you of what an abject failure you are...

A failure at what, exactly?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2019, 02:24:50 AM
As a man.

Your opinion, which you're welcome to. Just remember: that's all it is though, your opinion.

Now let's move on, and not get too one note here. For the sake of everyone else.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 24, 2019, 02:27:06 AM
Your opinion, which you're welcome to. Just remember: that's all it is though, your opinion.

Now let's move on, and not get too one note here. For the sake of everyone else.

Of course. You’re the one who’s obsessed with me. I’m just trying to be friendly and accommodating.  :)

MV/Liberace!

FUCK YOU, LIBERACE!

Heh heh, was that you? Maybe it was SteelBot who suggested Spooky Matter for the Halloween show.

I will set the record straight on the next gc.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2019, 02:29:12 AM
I’m just trying to be friendly and accommodating.

Oh please.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2019, 02:29:12 AM
Of course. You’re the one who’s obsessed with me.

Actually, I'd prefer to have nothing to do with you. You're just MV's little lap dog. What a purposeless little life you lead.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 24, 2019, 02:37:10 AM
Oh please.

Actually, I'd prefer to have nothing to do with you. You're just MV's little lap dog. What a purposeless little life you lead.

P.S. If I’m mv’s lapdog then you must be metron’s. Oooh! Burn! :D

AZZERAE

I'm done with this "conversation". You're such an idiot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 24, 2019, 02:51:46 AM
I'm done with this "conversation". You're such an idiot.

Aw! So easily triggered. You’re never going to survive marriage.  :D

Corona Kitty

I guess .....

Azzerae Vs. K-Dubb Vs. Dr MDMD

Triple Threat Match It Is.

Winner gets the Pancho.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 24, 2019, 03:16:52 AM
I guess .....

Winner gets the Pancho.

Only if the poncho comes preinstalled with mv’s special spyware. 8)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2019, 03:18:40 AM
Only if the poncho comes preinstalled with mv’s special spyware. 8)

He's going to watch you shower, Harvey Weinstein style.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on November 24, 2019, 03:22:29 AM
He's going to watch you shower, Harvey Weinstein style.

Mmm...one third chubb.

ItsOver

...FUCK YOU, LIBERACE!

Welcome.  Post often.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on November 24, 2019, 03:16:52 AM
I guess ...

Winner gets the Pancho.

Always tryna stir up shit, huh. Yeah, thats you.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 24, 2019, 11:55:30 AM
Always tryna stir up shit, huh. Yeah, thats you.

Not quite, i was laughing.... Life is difficult for those without a sense of humor.