• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: phrodo on September 25, 2015, 07:54:50 AM
Oh great -- just what we need ... another pretentious, holier-than-thou British bitch. 

Stop, you''re getting me horny.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: BellBoy on September 25, 2015, 07:55:44 AM
Hi Jessica! I see that you have (true to form) once again shown up, to share with us your bi-weekly churning, chocolate fountain of monumental mindlessness.

First of all, stop stealing my lines, you plagiarising bastard!

Second, stop talking to my aunt like that or I'll be forced to horsewhip you on the steps of your club. Rather like me, she's shy and gets misunderstood. She's only a toxic bitch on the surface; pierce the crust and she's pure caramel.

Anyway, back to your normal programming.

Art Bell...he's rather good, isn't he?

And I love you all!

ItsOver

Quote from: bateman on September 24, 2015, 05:39:26 PM
I've been under a manhole this whole time.
Same here.  I don't mind an apocalypse every now and then, but the wifi reception sure sucked.  The hipster doofuses at Starbucks must have been in a real panic.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jessicas Place on September 25, 2015, 01:28:53 AM
What a fucking understatement!  And vaguely lovable is NO compliment!  If I comment, rarely, at Art it is just because I know he comes here - why he comes here I have never understood!  There's a core group here of pure fucking crud.  A  Miserable Lot that for as long as I had watched before joining infuriated me but when I saw Art Bell chatting them up! Ug!  Huge mistake for him.  Other than a wanker like Noory who I'd expect to join never, would I expect anyone famous who respects themselves and believes in what they choose to do or not to join this contentious, psychotic and crude judgemental click and sadly he is the ONLY one who has and also he one that most def should not have!

I truly believe no matter what he says if he gives up the show it will have a lot to do with that shit that churns on this site!

Hi Tommy! Post often, sweetie.

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 25, 2015, 08:50:43 AM

Second, stop talking to my aunt like that or I'll be forced to horsewhip you on the steps of your club. Rather like me, she's shy and gets misunderstood. She's only a toxic bitch on the surface; pierce the crust and she's pure caramel.

And I love you all!

Your aunt is bi-racial?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 25, 2015, 09:08:10 AM
Your aunt is bi-racial?

She's bi-everything.

I'll PM her your number. I think you are both into the same freaky shit. And I do wish you'd stop telling me all about it.

slippingaway

Quote from: EvB on April 01, 2010, 04:49:09 PM
I dunno if this is Art or a lookalike.  Either way it's funny as hell.

art bell compares aluminum foil
That is art, be has it up on the artbell.com when it was purpose as the dark matter page

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 25, 2015, 09:12:21 AM
She's bi-everything.

I'll PM her your number. I think you are both into the same freaky shit. And I do wish you'd stop telling me all about it.

But you said it helps you 'down there' with Mr. Floppy.

BellBoy

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 25, 2015, 08:50:43 AM

And I love you all!

I, in no way, appreciate your threats, sir! As tempting as your promise of a good horsewhipping sounds, you, my dear friend, know full well that the senior committee members of the association will not suffer any further tomfoolery on our part, either on the steps, as the last time, or anywhere else about the establishment... and the less said about the "kitchen incident," the better.

It's all well and fine for those of you born with the proverbial silver spoon in their mouths, but have you any idea just how much I had to pay in 'inducement' to even gain my  formal nomination? Believe you me, those London boys don't just step aside and let a 'Yank' stroll right in. There are palms to be greased!

P.S. It's nice to see that you're working on that 'personality' thing.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: BellBoy on September 25, 2015, 09:48:23 AM
I, in no way, appreciate your threats, sir! As tempting as your promise of a good horsewhipping sounds...

I can see you are already adapting to our customs.

and the less said about the "kitchen incident," the better.

I will always maintain that a wiser magistrate would have been content with a mere reprimand.

There are palms to be greased!

You have obviously not been here long enough. That's what you'd call a rookie mistake. We have better use for grease over here. Something you will shortly find out for yourself if you don't want your membership revoked!

TigerLily

THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS. I just checked Art's YouTube page and all the videos still have "likes" in the single digits. It's really easy to subscribe and I "liked" all the videos in about two minutes. You guys all have two minutes for Art don't you?

Jazmunda has a link in the Official Art Bell YouTube Channel thread at the top of Page 1.

Do it now. You'll feel better for it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on September 25, 2015, 01:34:13 PM
THIS IS A CALL TO ARMS. I just checked Art's YouTube page and all the videos still have "likes" in the single digits. It's really easy to subscribe and I "liked" all the videos in about two minutes. You guys all have two minutes for Art don't you?

Jazmunda has a link in the Official Art Bell YouTube Channel thread at the top of Page 1.

Do it now. You'll feel better for it.
Not til I get more yogurt.

b_dubb

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 25, 2015, 02:40:59 PM
Not til I get more yogurt.
Yeah BellGab is on strike till we have all you can eat soft serve frozen yogurt in the cafeteria

Skunk Ape

Quote from: onan on September 25, 2015, 08:02:36 AM
Pure Fucking Crud, a new product from your friends at Taintco.

Sold by the gallon or the barrel?

BellBoy

Quote from: b_dubb on September 25, 2015, 02:45:37 PM
Yeah BellGab is on strike till we have all you can eat soft serve frozen yogurt in the cafeteria

Well, personally, I don't much care for yoghurt and I certainly don't know about the entirety of BellGab, b_dubb but I'm pretty sure that this guy would be more than happy to help satisfy your, apparently, insatiable craving for rich, creamy yoghurt.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/grocery-worker-admits-to-semen-tainted-yogurt/

littlechris

Quote from: Jessicas Place on September 25, 2015, 01:28:53 AM
What a fucking understatement!  And vaguely lovable is NO compliment!  If I comment, rarely, at Art it is just because I know he comes here - why he comes here I have never understood!  There's a core group here of pure fucking crud.  A  Miserable Lot that for as long as I had watched before joining infuriated me but when I saw Art Bell chatting them up! Ug!  Huge mistake for him.  Other than a wanker like Noory who I'd expect to join never, would I expect anyone famous who respects themselves and believes in what they choose to do or not to join this contentious, psychotic and crude judgemental click and sadly he is the ONLY one who has and also he one that most def should not have!

I truly believe no matter what he says if he gives up the show it will have a lot to do with that shit that churns on this site!

^^^^Sad but TRUE^^^^^

AppealPlay

Quote from: jazmunda on September 25, 2015, 03:41:13 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is it really not possible for Art to do his show from another location?  I feel like there needs to be a backup plan.

starrmtn001

1946.  Ahh a very good year. ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 25, 2015, 04:03:33 PM
1946.  Ahh a very good year. ;D
Only one more page until Roswells

AppealPlay

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 25, 2015, 04:13:15 PM
Only one more page until Roswells

ROSWELLS

I'm going to be sad if there isn't open lines tonight.

Daggit

Quote from: littlechris on September 25, 2015, 03:59:28 PM
^^^^Sad but TRUE^^^^^

Ironic coming from one of the most psychopathic posters on bell gab.

BellBoy

Quote from: Daggit on September 25, 2015, 04:21:47 PM
Ironic coming from one of the most psychopathic posters on bell gab.

Shhhhhhhh! Chris is just hoping, that if he plays his cards right, Jessica might, just let him slide littlechris straight into Jessicas Place.

It's a fact, the crazy ones are always the freakiest, in the sack and if you multiply the crazy X2... BINGO! ;)

lonevoice

Quote from: jazmunda on September 25, 2015, 03:41:13 PM

Art posted on his facebook page that if they can't get the internet issues fixed in time for tonight's show, the replay will be Andrew Basiago

AppealPlay

Quote from: lonevoice on September 25, 2015, 04:39:52 PM
Art posted on his facebook page that if they can't get the internet issues fixed in time for tonight's show, the replay will be Andrew Basiago

Damn good choice for a replay but I really hope his setup is fixed.  I don't want two MITD replays in one week, you know?  It's not good for the brand.

trostol

Quote from: lonevoice on September 25, 2015, 04:39:52 PM

which one was he? i forget lol

AppealPlay

Quote from: trostol on September 25, 2015, 04:49:02 PM
which one was he? i forget lol

He was the lawyer who claimed that he was a child time traveller.  A true master of bullshit.  That guy is legendary.

trostol

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 25, 2015, 04:50:13 PM
He was the lawyer who claimed that he was a child time traveller.  A true master of bullshit.  That guy is legendary.

riiiiiiiiiiiiight...c'mon art get that internet fixed lol

AppealPlay

Quote from: trostol on September 25, 2015, 04:55:02 PM
riiiiiiiiiiiiight...c'mon art get that internet fixed lol

Seriously.  Keith has to figure out a backup plan for Art to broadcast when his internet connection goes out.  It's inevitable that it will happen again whether because of a bad cable of a thunderstorm.

In any event, I think Andy Basiago rules.  He is a true bullshitter.  It's remarkable how deftly he spins his yarn.