• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

My wife is pregnant.

Started by Marc.Knight, March 08, 2011, 07:10:30 PM

Quote from: M Knight on October 26, 2011, 12:20:01 AM
Just an update, on Sunday my wife gave birth to our 7 lb, 3 oz beautiful baby boy.  A sweet little miracle. :)

Wow congratulations! This is fantastic news.

Hope everyone in your family are doing well.

Big smile and hearty congratulations!   :)  There IS hope for the future!

Lovely Bones

George Noory here, dipping into my favorite message board on a borrowed account.

Hello there M Knight.  How W-R U? 

So tell us, M, how did you and the missus get interested in having a baby?  I had a baby once when I lived in Detroit.  Crappy town, but it's a boyhood thing.  I have to pretend I loved it there.  Right now I'm champing at the bit to move to the big island of Hawaii where they're building me a big new office.  Did I mention that before?  Yeah, I'm excited.  Except for the sue nam eee's and the earthquakes, I can't wait. 

But back to your kid for a minute, and we're coming up on a break so we'll have to pick it up when we get back, but when did you say your wife was due??

(Seriously, M, super congratulations and lots of joy coming your way! Lovely Bones)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: M Knight on October 26, 2011, 12:20:01 AM
Just an update, on Sunday my wife gave birth to our 7 lb, 3 oz beautiful baby boy.  A sweet little miracle. :)

hey hey hey, congrats, brother.  and to think the whole thing was chronicled here on coastgab from beginning to end.  well, not really.  but still pretty cool.

The General

Congrats, M.  We're talking about having a child as well. 
And I don't feel 'ready' either, but as it was said, you're never REALLY ready.

DietCoke

Congrats, my son is 15 days old today! Enjoy it! It will go by quick, I know it's only been 2 weeks but its like he is already grown so much ha!

Avi

Well, it's happened again. My wife is pregnant, and the baby is due on my birthday next year. How cool is that? (After this, we're really done).

Quote from: Avi on December 02, 2011, 01:33:08 AM
Well, it's happened again. My wife is pregnant, and the baby is due on my birthday next year. How cool is that? (After this, we're really done).

I've been told... yer only done if there ain't no bullets in the "gun".  ;)

Avi

Ha, my musical companion! I had a vasectomy once, but the ends seem to have rejoined. Even with surgical intervention, I am told, the odds are only 250:1 that infertility will be permanent. I do not wish to repeat the balls in a bucket of ice experience, so I will leave drastic courses of action up to my "reproductive partner," as she is termed in the literature. Actually, I am thrilled no end!

Scully

Quote from: Lovely Bones on October 26, 2011, 09:22:41 AM
George Noory here, dipping into my favorite message board on a borrowed account.

Hello there M Knight.  How W-R U? 

So tell us, M, how did you and the missus get interested in having a baby?  I had a baby once when I lived in Detroit.  Crappy town, but it's a boyhood thing.  I have to pretend I loved it there.  Right now I'm champing at the bit to move to the big island of Hawaii where they're building me a big new office.  Did I mention that before?  Yeah, I'm excited.  Except for the sue nam eee's and the earthquakes, I can't wait. 

But back to your kid for a minute, and we're coming up on a break so we'll have to pick it up when we get back, but when did you say your wife was due??

(Seriously, M, super congratulations and lots of joy coming your way! Lovely Bones)

You nailed it, LB!!!!  lol  ;D

Congratulations to both Marc and Avi.  Both of you seem like the kind of man a child is very lucky to have for a father!!!!! :)

b_dubb

wow Avi your balls are pretty tenacious.  i think Alejandro might feel threatened ... er ... i think Alejandro's cajones might feel threatened by your balls

Lovely Bones

Quote from: b_dubb on December 02, 2011, 10:17:46 PM
wow Avi your balls are pretty tenacious.  i think Alejandro might feel threatened ... er ... i think Alejandro's cajones might feel threatened by your balls

Rumor is that Alejandro's cajones died along with the rest of his body in a glass jar. 

Avi's, on the other hand, seem to be alive and well.  Congrats!  Another promising verbose coastgabber is in the oven!  (And I say that as a poster-always-in-danger-of-verbosity myself, Avi.)

Frys Girl

Quote from: DietCoke on October 31, 2011, 10:25:47 AM
Congrats, my son is 15 days old today! Enjoy it! It will go by quick, I know it's only been 2 weeks but its like he is already grown so much ha!
Congrats on the new baby boy!!

Man, so much fertility in this forum. Glad to be around you guys!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on December 03, 2011, 11:53:37 AM

Man, so much fertility in this forum. Glad to be around you guys!

yes, it's nice to finally see a message board comprised of users who are actually capable of getting laid.

Frys Girl

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on December 03, 2011, 11:59:30 AM

yes, it's nice to finally see a message board comprised of users who are actually capable of getting laid.
And the single women are chaste. Some forums, I tell you.... we have a good community here, and it's growing!

Avi

Thanks, dudes. Actually, I had a vasectomy when I was 35. I tried to get it done earlier but the doctors told Beni and me they would not do it before that age. I was a little disconcerted when she told me she was pregnant with Gilad, 27 months ago, but the doctors assured me that spontaneous untying and/or rejoining of the vas (or of the fallopian tubes) is reasonably common. I was asked to provide a very embarrassing sample to find out if Gilad was a lucky one-off, but I couldn't bring myself to whack off in a bathroom while people were standing outside the door. And now we know the answer. My youngest daughter was conceived while Beni was on the pill, so, at this point, I don't hold most methods of birth control in high regard. Beni says this is it, the final child-bearing frontier, and she will have her tubes tied and cauterized after the birth. Of course, this means that I don't have to worry about any ineffective means of birth control for 9 months. Whoot! I have also been informed that if this next surgical procedure fails, she will cut off my cojones.

Lovely Bones

Quote from: Avi on December 03, 2011, 08:06:02 PM
Thanks, dudes. Actually, I had a vasectomy when I was 35. I tried to get it done earlier but the doctors told Beni and me they would not do it before that age. I was a little disconcerted when she told me she was pregnant with Gilad, 27 months ago, but the doctors assured me that spontaneous untying and/or rejoining of the vas (or of the fallopian tubes) is reasonably common. I was asked to provide a very embarrassing sample to find out if Gilad was a lucky one-off, but I couldn't bring myself to whack off in a bathroom while people were standing outside the door. And now we know the answer. My youngest daughter was conceived while Beni was on the pill, so, at this point, I don't hold most methods of birth control in high regard. Beni says this is it, the final child-bearing frontier, and she will have her tubes tied and cauterized after the birth. Of course, this means that I don't have to worry about any ineffective means of birth control for 9 months. Whoot! I have also been informed that if this next surgical procedure fails, she will cut off my cojones.

It sounds to me as if God picked out these babies to put in your care, and nothing you and Beni did was going to prevent that!  (I believe there's generally a reason for things . . . ) 

b_dubb

Avi's Magic Balls ... this demands a photoshop'd image.  of what i don't know

Your balls put Alejandro's to shame, Avi.

Avi

Quote from: Agent : Orange on December 04, 2011, 01:55:33 PM
Your balls put Alejandro's to shame, Avi.
Quote from: b_dubb on December 04, 2011, 01:28:47 PM
Avi's Magic Balls ... this demands a photoshop'd image.  of what i don't know

Egads! My balls do not speak to me; in fact, they do exactly what they please, without consulting me at all. I wish they would have told me they were getting back into action, but no! I suppose I should be grateful that they are only capable of hitting the target once every 27 months. I still envy the communication Alejandro has with his balls, even if they lie to him.

Avi

Quote from: Lovely Bones on December 04, 2011, 10:21:02 AM
It sounds to me as if God picked out these babies to put in your care, and nothing you and Beni did was going to prevent that!  (I believe there's generally a reason for things . . . )

Aw, that's very sweet of you. If G-d is behind this, I think I have more than fulfilled the "be fruitful and multiply" clause. But you're right, there is nothing on earth like the love of a child - you even get butterflies in your stomach. It's a very fascinating undertaking - I love to see who we'll get. Despite all the talk of genes determining this or that, it ain't necessarily so. My children are nothing like what I expected. The Creator is wondrous.

Congratulations, Avi of the tenacious balls.  Just holding a baby makes the rest of the world go away for a little while.  Enjoy!  :)

Avi

Quote from: Treading Water on December 04, 2011, 08:38:01 PM
Congratulations, Avi of the tenacious balls.  Just holding a baby makes the rest of the world go away for a little while.  Enjoy!  :)

Thank-you very much! Really, really, my balls act without conscious volition, so I can't take credit. I know Alejandro needs to be addressed, but I am not the one to do it. Again, my balls have never said a word to me. I must be  missing out, somehow.

I am irrationally excited about this baby. Beni thinks I have lost my mind, but I am so happy.

Avi

The big news of today: we're having twins!