Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 04, 2019, 05:22:41 AM
She went out like a damp fart.

Stupid cow.

Do you think that was her last show, and MV her last ever caller?

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 03, 2019, 10:58:23 PM
For Kizuna - the ultimate Kia Soul commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4Dod-bMtDo
Kia did a great job getting me to think only sneaker-wearing rodents drive Souls.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 03, 2019, 11:06:38 PM
... Hots for Groyper, don't you know?
Ask Starrmounting000 about that.  Whoops, we can't.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on September 04, 2019, 05:35:42 AM
Do you think that was her last show, and MV her last ever caller?

Nah we have a week of crying and meltdowns yet.

She did sound like she was defeated - she actually really sounded like she didn’t want to be there.

Which is weird as nobody else really does either.

Except maybe Russell - probably the best conversation he has had in weeks.

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 04, 2019, 06:03:27 AM
Nah we have a week of crying and meltdowns yet.

She did sound like she was defeated - she actually really sounded like she didn’t want to be there.

Which is weird as nobody else really does either.

Except maybe Russell - probably the best conversation he has had in weeks.

I agree, I think she will trudge on for a bit.  I think the Vanishing Point is on the horizon though.  Certainly, "Where were you last week?" and "Why don't you try Skype" were not unreasonable questions.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 04, 2019, 06:07:59 AM
I agree, I think she will trudge on for a bit.  I think the Vanishing Point is on the horizon though.  Certainly, "Where were you last week?" and "Why don't you try Skype" were not unreasonable questions.

I think the quittening will be by the end of the week

ItsOver

I agree, I think she will trudge on for a bit.  I think the Vanishing Point is on the horizon...
Only fitting, she'd go out in a blaze of glory.

https://youtu.be/bOb2BqiGZGA

DynamoHum

I do have to say that IF this is it (which I am not sure it is) the irony of it being MV who is the last caller is absolutely the most delicious thing ever.

lawnboy

Quote from: Liberace! on September 04, 2019, 01:14:24 AM
Talking about her incompetence isn't "a new sport."  It's been around for a while.

That call-in was coffee spittin' time this morning. The muffled but legible Cholo Sizzle, NM was hysterical. Classic Stuff, job well done MV!

Pizzapunch

Hopefully that Lee in New Mexico guy becomes a regular caller. He was a little better than Russell and buttermilk guy.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Pizzapunch on September 04, 2019, 07:58:49 AM
Milluh is angry

https://youtu.be/BPEeMmjLkMM

Yeah how fucking dare you suggest something to help her ....

Seriously Miller, that’s some fucked up shit.

Spookcat

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 04, 2019, 08:03:09 AM

How is that new for him? He always says fucked up or stupid shit. Remember how less than a week ago he said he was done with the Heather Wade stuff? And what's he doing? More HW. Is this a surprise? Absolutely not.

K_Dubb

In a flash she was co-host but found this was no boast but that's not the end of our Cholo;
In a bid to seduce her he made her producer and started to do the show solo.
But some shots interfered and a call (which was weird) to police from the home of Ms. Sizzel
Drove poor Art off the air, landed her in his chair, and the legend expired in a fizzle.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Spookcat on September 04, 2019, 08:34:14 AM
How is that new for him? He always says fucked up or stupid shit. Remember how less than a week ago he said he was done with the Heather Wade stuff? And what's he doing? More HW. Is this a surprise? Absolutely not.

It’s not new for him ... it’s still fucked up :)

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on September 04, 2019, 04:17:51 AM
This occasion seems like whatever lines are written to commemorate the event ought to be to the tune of "phantom 309."

*In retrospect, perhaps it is only because of your first line- "There are tales that are told in the desert nights cold in the truckstops that service route 80"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mye3aikHBjc

Haha yeah I should have picked something a little more forgiving!  This Robert Service stuff is kicking my ass.

Lilith

Obviously MV was only trying to help.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 04, 2019, 08:03:09 AM

Dave Darin is trying to get Milluh to call into his show, so he can straighten him out.  I hope he brings up this video.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on September 04, 2019, 09:13:41 AM
Dave Darin is trying to get Milluh to call into his show, so he can straighten him out.  I hope he brings up this video.

Miller isn’t talking to me at the moment.

I am obviously emotionally torturing him by being alive.

VC

So, HW is a LIAR 'once again' by quitting her show last night only half-way through repeatedly blaming the phone lines, when all she has to do is take Skype calls until she can get her phone lines fixed.

This is simply her EXCUSE to fail and quit.

It's really just that simple to take Skype calls, so why is she being so obviously stupid about this? Is she really such a retarded fucktard dumb ass or JUST a quitter once again?

Heather Wade, you dumb ass, STOP taking phone calls, and ONLY take Skype calls until you fix your phone clipping and dropouts that are NOT DDOS attacks. Fuck You Moron!

K_Dubb

With some minimal training (no doubt he found draining) he set her adrift in the night
But he gave her the shed and his book (which she read) and some tapes of his shows for some light.
With great resolution she learned elocution from mouthing the words as he spoke 'em,
And after each lesson he'd feed her obsession by bringing her smokes and they'd smoke 'em.
So Art 2.0 then took over the show with an accent an amalgamation
Of his East Coast vowels with Valley Girl howls, uniting both coasts of the nation.
Though her tenses are messes (and so are her esses, which shriek through her teeth with a whistle),
With the help of a spell and his big fancy telephone, ready was our Cholo Sizzel.

Spookcat

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 04, 2019, 09:44:23 AM
With some minimal training (no doubt he found draining) he set her adrift in the night
But he gave her the shed and his book (which she read) and some tapes of his shows for some light.
With great resolution she learned elocution from mouthing the words as he spoke 'em,
And after each lesson he'd feed her obsession by bringing her smokes and they'd smoke 'em.
So Art 2.0 then took over the show with an accent an amalgamation
Of his East Coast vowels with Valley Girl howls, uniting both coasts of the nation.
Though her tenses are messes (and so are her esses, which shriek through her teeth with a whistle),
With the help of a spell and his big fancy telephone, ready was our Cholo Sizzel.

You should make a book with these.

VC

Oh, and Heather, you can buy Skype Phone Numbers too, so callers can use their land or cell phones to reach you over Skype by dialing traditional numbers like (123)-456-7890. Your Skype system works! So, use Skype phone numbers, you buy, that work for any telephone caller, cell or landline, so the caller does not even have to use Skype software/app.

Do you understand? Duh!

ItsOver

Quote from: Spookcat on September 04, 2019, 09:48:11 AM
K Dubb.  BellGab poet laureate.  And exhibitionist.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on September 04, 2019, 09:11:43 AM

Obviously MV was only trying to help.
Absolutely.  Up next, The Groyp?  "Batter, batter, batter..."

K_Dubb

Quote from: Spookcat on September 04, 2019, 09:48:11 AM

Haha it would sell one copy -- my mom -- and I'd die if she ever read it.

Quote from: WOTR on September 04, 2019, 03:39:36 AM
Is MV the new Jazmunda?

for the record, i ALWAYS  thought jamunda was a gay fag.

i am Richard Groyper.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 04, 2019, 10:09:12 AM
for the record, i ALWAYS  thought jamunda was a gay fag.

i am Richard Groyper.
He was just trying to help.