Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Quote from: Pizzapunch on September 04, 2019, 06:26:34 PM
[attachment=1,msg1353904]
PizzaPunch 🍕  🥊 Thanks for sharing, That is great news 👍

Quote from: username on September 04, 2019, 07:48:01 PM
I actually heard this part live .... What a weirdo.
Michael, he seems very clean, sounds like he likes to do laundry 🧺

Roswells, Art

Quote from: VC on September 04, 2019, 07:09:34 PM
You gotta listen to this, and tell us what you think. You're soooo funny. Really!

Here's Russell:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s15LosN9xMY3

I'm a minute and twenty seconds in and she's already not understanding what he's saying. He said his wife and children accused him of entering a rental property he owns. Also he mentions they have a demon in them but he'll deal with that. So she changes the subject. She's pretty much talking to crazy people, I guess. This is going to be difficult to get through. I guess that's why I don't listen.

Art would have already figured out whether he's dealing with someone that needs mental care or just a unique individual and tossed the poor mentally ill person. She let's them ramble on I guess and tells them she loves them. What could go wrong? He said he has lots of money in the bank.

VC

This broom bitch is sweeping us a replay tonight, which is one-up from ghosting.

Thanks Witch...

September 4th, 2019 - Replay - Richard Martini - Contacting Spirit Guides

Roswells, Art

Quote from: VC on September 04, 2019, 09:18:45 PM
This broom bitch is sweeping us a replay tonight, which is one-up from ghosting.

Thanks Witch.

It's a replay? Fucking MV. Jerk has to call up with solutions. Really he sounded like he was trying to help her but she took it as an attack. I got the feeling when she said "hello" she knew whom she was talking to and was hoping for support. Not literal support like he gave her but more like an ego rub. It's kind depressing now that I think about it. She's such an asshole though. It's difficult to feel sympathy.

Catsmile

#WhozGloatingNao!?
#TrollzOneHeaterNone

#CholoSizzle?
#MoarLiek
#CholoFizzle!
#AmIRite!?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 04, 2019, 09:19:25 PM
It's a replay? Fucking MV. Jerk has to call up with solutions. Really he sounded like he was trying to help her but she took it as an attack. I got the feeling when she said "hello" she knew whom she was talking to and was hoping for support. Not literal support like he gave her but more like an ego rub. It's kind depressing now that I think about it. She's such an asshole though. It's difficult to feel sympathy.

Amazing.

VC

It's a replay? Fucking MV!

Hey, this is the one where she "channels" Art by denying its channeling. It's definitely her most BSC effort, and it pissed-off a lot of AB fans. She makes contact w/Art and tells us his communications with her in "real time" as if he was with her in conversation to tell everyone what he's doing on the other side.

Of course, Art is spending much of his time visiting Heater too... massaging her ankles, etc. etc. Bwhahaha!

Pizzapunch

A replay where she channels ARt Bell and we find out he's built a studio on Mars. She talks to and gets stuck in a centuries old tree.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on September 04, 2019, 07:53:23 PM
Michael, he seems very clean, sounds like he likes to do laundry 🧺

Oh yeah, laundry ..... Maybe she should have just taken up the offer.

K_Dubb

Of course she knew who it was.  Her remark about her incompetence barely makes sense in the context of the call itself but it's a pretty accurate description of what we all do here.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: VC on September 04, 2019, 09:43:00 PM
Hey, this is the one where she "channels" Art by denying its channeling. It's definitely her most BSC effort, and it pissed-off a lot of AB fans. She makes contact w/Art and tells us his communications with her in "real time" as if he was with her in conversation to tell everyone what he's doing on the other side.

Of course, Art is spending much of his time visiting Heater too... massaging her ankles, etc. etc. Bwhahaha!

Quote from: Pizzapunch on September 04, 2019, 09:44:43 PM
A replay where she channels ARt Bell and we find out he's built a studio on Mars. She talks to and gets stuck in a centuries old tree.

I read this during the live version and just thought she was manipulating her idiotic listeners but now I wonder if she actually thinks this is happening.

I guess not, didn't we hear a voice in her ear telling her what to say when she was channeling Art?

Pizzapunch

September 4th, 2019
I have a solution to fix the show's phone lines, but cannot set it up with the phone company until tomorrow. When it is set up, I will invite you to call and see how good it sounds! NEVER GIVE UP! -Heather Wade

Corona Kitty

Roswells, Art

channels ARt Bell and we find out he's built a studio on Mars. She talks to and gets stuck in a centuries old tree.

Of course. We all do that from time to time.

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on September 04, 2019, 09:35:40 PM
#WhozGloatingNao!?
#TrollzOneHeaterNone

#CholoSizzle?
#MoarLiek
#CholoFizzle!
#AmIRite!?

Corona Kitty

From pole to freezing pole!!!!

On this night lol

Lilith

I dunno how she is streaming this replay, but it has an echo.  Sounds like she's in the powder room...

Catsmile

# Gotta Love The Irony Of Her Bragging About #Fixin'UhPhone.
#Heng

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on September 04, 2019, 10:05:22 PM
I dunno how she is streaming this replay, but it has an echo.  Sounds like she's in the powder room...

Maybe Play the 192K or the 64K Stream one at at tiem, instead of both at the same tiem?

Replay sounds good over here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 04, 2019, 04:41:24 PM
fify

I thought this song would be more up your alley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0ImdPdbqmw

Edit: Settle down, MD

If you’ve paid attention at all you would know that don’t call gay men faggots. That would be like going up to a black person (who wasn’t your friend already) and calling them nigger. No, I reserve that term for asinine idiots and boring posters. Although I will occassionally point out when Bellgabbers like kdubb and shreddie indulge in excessive faggotry. Hope that helps.

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on September 04, 2019, 10:10:05 PM
Maybe Play the 192K or the 64K Stream one at at tiem, instead of both at the same tiem?

Replay sounds good over here.

LOL

It sounds good here now.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on September 04, 2019, 10:14:13 PM
LOL

It sounds good here now.
Do listen for possible voices when Heather is channeling. Sounded like someone was feeding her lines and other bs.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 04, 2019, 10:11:36 PM
If you’ve paid attention at all you would know that don’t call gay men faggots. That would be like going up to a black person (who wasn’t your friend already) and calling them nigger. No, I reserve that term for asinine idiots and boring posters. Although I will occassionally point out when Bellgabbers like kdubb and shreddie indulge in excessive faggotry. Hope that helps.

What, no emoticon?