Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 04, 2019, 10:11:36 PM
If you’ve paid attention at all you would know that don’t call gay men faggots. That would be like going up to a black person (who wasn’t your friend already) and calling them nigger. No, I reserve that term for asinine idiots and boring posters. Although I will occassionally point out when Bellgabbers like kdubb and shreddie indulge in excessive faggotry. Hope that helps.

That is very helpful because often I am quite unaware.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 04, 2019, 10:27:32 PM
That is very helpful because often I am quite unaware.

I know. I’m here to help. :)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 04, 2019, 10:11:36 PM
If you’ve paid attention at all you would know that don’t call gay men faggots. That would be like going up to a black person (who wasn’t your friend already) and calling them nigger. No, I reserve that term for asinine idiots and boring posters. Although I will occassionally point out when Bellgabbers like kdubb and shreddie indulge in excessive faggotry. Hope that helps.

I missed you and your lack of sense of humor!

Also I think K_Dubb is actually bi and am reminded of that old joke of men only having enough blood to either use for their penis or their brain but not both at the same time. This would be a good example of it since he's fallen in love with Sredni. I don't think Sredni swings that way though. Sorry for the reality check, K.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 04, 2019, 10:30:30 PM

Also I think K_Dubb is actually bi and am reminded of that old joke of men only having enough blood to either use for their penis or their brain. This would be a good example of it since he's fallen in love with Sredni. I don't think Sredni swings that way though. Sorry for the reality check, K.

Oh, that was a joke?! I get it now. Hahahahahaha! :-\

P.S. kdubb is only toying with Shreddie because, despite his faggotry, he’s a real American!  :P

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 04, 2019, 10:31:32 PM
Oh, that was a joke?! I get it now. Hahahahahaha! :-\

Did I mention I missed your lack of sense of humor?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 04, 2019, 10:32:55 PM
Did I mention I missed your lack of sense of humor?

I think you first need to have a sense of humor before you could notice a lack of it.

K_Dubb

Also I think K_Dubb is actually bi and am reminded of that old joke of men only having enough blood to either use for their penis or their brain but not both at the same time. This would be a good example of it since he's fallen in love with Sredni. I don't think Sredni swings that way though. Sorry for the reality check, K.

If you say so.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 04, 2019, 10:37:24 PM

If you say so.

At least the first part is right. Is he here reading your posts with bated breath?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 04, 2019, 10:40:06 PM
At least the first part is right. Is he here reading your posts with bated breath?

Oh no I am sure he is out salting slugs or chasing bugs with a little net.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 04, 2019, 10:53:50 PM
Oh no I am sure he is out salting slugs or chasing bugs with a little net.

Sounds like a man in love.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 04, 2019, 10:55:18 PM

I think K_Dubb will adjust to England in time.  He's got the sweaters and the pipe.  Learning to shift gears lefthanded might be a challenge.

Dr. MD MD

I think Heath needs to listen to some DMX. Stop! Drop! Shut it all down and open up shop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThlhSnRk21E

K_Dubb

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 04, 2019, 10:55:18 PM

No you see the problem is, he does love me -- the chances of meeting someone who can sing the other part to Là ci darem la mano are so remote that he must, of necessity -- but he knows he can never afford me so he has fallen prey to that self-loathing to which the English are all susceptible.  The contempt he displays is his only defense, poor thing.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 04, 2019, 11:00:36 PM
I think K_Dubb will adjust to England in time.  He's got the sweaters and the pipe.  Learning to shift gears lefthanded might be a challenge.

He did mention he considered cutting off his penis. As far as adjustments go, moving to England sounds easier. Am I being trolled?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 04, 2019, 11:07:34 PM
No you see the problem is, he does love me -- the chances of meeting someone who can sing the other part to Là ci darem la mano are so remote that he must, of necessity -- but he knows he can never afford me so he has fallen prey to that self-loathing to which the English are all susceptible.  The contempt he displays is his only defense, poor thing.

You're in Heather/Art land now.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 04, 2019, 11:13:30 PM
You're in Heather/Art land now.

At least a carriage house is a step up from a cuckshed.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 04, 2019, 11:12:56 PM
He did mention he considered cutting off his penis. As far as adjustments go, moving to England sounds easier. Am I being trolled?

Why no.  I don't believe that he has ever mentioned that to me. If I recall correctly, our last exchange was in regards to the Zucchini. 
To me, it sucks middle of the pack tit in the vegetable universe but he seemed to feel that they are top flight. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 04, 2019, 11:21:05 PM
Why no.  I don't believe that he has ever mentioned that to me. If I recall correctly, our last exchange was in regards to the Zucchini. 
To me, it sucks middle of the pack tit in the vegetable universe but he seemed to feel that they are top flight.

That's what happens when you skip the baking thread, man.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 04, 2019, 11:21:05 PM

I missed what must have been a heated argument but you can do a lot with a zucchini, it's now the new pasta. Also I think celery has had short shrift.

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 04, 2019, 11:23:26 PM
That's what happens when you skip the baking thread, man.

Well I'm too tired at this point to go look.  Are you turning the Outie into an Innie or just going with neuter?

Der, Die, Das so to speak.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 04, 2019, 11:24:57 PM
I missed what must have been a heated argument but you can do a lot with a zucchini, it's now the new pasta. Also I think celery has had short shrift.

It wasn't very heated as I simply left and drove down to Pinehurst for lunch. 

No argument that Zucchini isn't a solid veggie but it's not a Potato, Cabbage, Carrot, Ear of Corn, Onion and if you count Tomato as a Veg same deal. 
It's definitely better than the horrid Lima Bean, Okra, Radish or Brussel Sprout.  It's right in that mid tier with Cauliflower.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 04, 2019, 11:28:10 PM
Well I'm too tired at this point to go look.  Are you turning the Outie into an Innie or just going with neuter?

Der, Die, Das so to speak.

Oh it's a joke.  I'm quite fond of the little guy and wouldn't dream of parting for love or money.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 04, 2019, 11:32:38 PM

No argument that Zucchini isn't a solid veggie but it's not a Potato, Cabbage, Carrot, Ear of Corn, Onion and if you count Tomato as a Veg same deal. 
It's definitely better than the horrid Lima Bean, Okra, Radish or Brussel Sprout.  It's right in that mid tier with Cauliflower.

All of that is true though I'd take a Lima bean over Okra in a second. Also the chopping off of the penis declaration is located in the baking thread, I think.

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 04, 2019, 11:35:01 PM
Oh it's a joke.  I'm quite fond of the little guy and wouldn't dream of parting for love or money.

Der. Good man,  good man.....................

Quote from: Roswells, Art on September 04, 2019, 11:35:25 PM
All of that is true though I'd take a Lima bean over Okra in a second. Also the chopping off of the penis declaration is located in the baking thread, I think.

Oh yeah.  Lima bean is just like eating a glob of wax - just tasteless ick.  Okra is down right vile.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 04, 2019, 11:32:38 PM

Spot on veg analysis!

WOTR

Also I think K_Dubb is actually bi...
I'm sure that K_Dubb is no more bisexual than Liberace (who, I'm sure will be by to remind us again that he loves only women.)  :D

WOTR

Quote from: username on September 04, 2019, 04:05:04 PM

There's a soft spot in my heart for that song.

This place never ceases to amaze me. I didn't think that most people would even know the song existed. (Come to think of it, I'm young enough that I'm starting to wonder why I know it...)